Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Balaji SathputhYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old male. I have vata problem, which causes shoulder, neck pain and dullness in 1half of day. Suggest me long term solution to control this.
Hi doctor, I have 6 mm 1 stone in my right kidney. I got to know this 18 months back, I am not using any tablets except drinking water up to 3-4 liters/day. What are the tests required to do for this stone's problem and does it require any medication for my situation? And I heard that if we have stone in 1 kidney will also get in other kidney, is it true? please let me know and suggest me for any advices. Thanks in advance.
My mother is suffering from cervical spondylosis and suffering from dizziness from 1 week so what could be the problem.
My mother is 53 year old. She is suffering a right arm pain from 6 month. Many medicine and xray have done sugar and diet all general test have done but she is not take up her hand pl sugest medicines as reqd.
I have pain in my backbone all the time. If you can give me the solution to resolve it. I will be so helpful. Thanks.
I am having a hard engineering job. I am feel having low back pain from last 2 weeks. please help me.
I've pain on my big toe, it was swollen few days ago but now it has puss and little blood around it. It hurts a lot, what should I do?
Hi my spouse is suffering from lower back pain from last one and half months. MRI is done and it shows impression: lumbar spondylosis with multilevel disc degeneration, disc protrusion and diffuse bulge. And she is talking Gabaneuron 300 mg and Osteovin D3 also Ashwagandha from last 1 month but she has still in pain mostly near rectum area. Please suggest me the medicine for her treatment also she is in Lactation to a 1 year baby.
I have a bloated belly and severe back pain. I am not sure if they are related. I feel uncomfortable and there is always some kind of uneasiness throughout the day because of this. Please advise what can be done.
I am hemofilic patient. My knee joint got damaged. Doctor advice for joint replacement therapy Due to the hemofilia getting lots of problem. In my blood factor 8 inhibitors present in report 4UBL And factor 8 (1%) present I need advice from hematologist.
I am a female aged 65 years suffering from arthritis since long, having stiffness and inflammation around knees and ankles including feet up-to fingers. I am under treatment taking SAZO, NUROKIND LC, months LC, and Risofos kit. Almost regularly. I am also doing some necessary exercises advised my the doctors with sufficient diet control. In-spite of all efforts the stiffness has not reduced and it hinders my free and comfortable movements while walking. Please advise me what should I do more for the perfect relief? Sushila Chugh - Ghaziabad (U. P.)
have sprain in my leg before two weeks, the pain is gone but a little swelling is there what should I do?
I have post trauma osteophytes in my cervical and lumbar region compressing my nerves. Can these osteophytes be removed by laser technology to avoid the painful cervical surgery?
Hello sir. I'm 30 years old. I am suffering from braichail neuritis since last 6 months. MRI report shows c5 c6 c7 disc bulge. I have numbness, tickling and shooting pain starting from scapula to left hand. I have undergone many treatments in orthopaedic, neurologist and pain physician. My NCV and EMG test shows one nerve has lesser amplitude and there is absence of F wave in my left hand. Pain physician has give dexamethasone injection in my C7 T1 region of my neck but pain is still there. Kindly suggest me what is problem with me? I'm waiting for your kind suggestions. Thank you.
I am 53 years old male man .for last 4 months I am feeling pain in my right knee. Particularly during the folding posture. In spite of taking pain killer I am not relieved of the pain .please advise.
Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is used to replace a worn out knee joint with an artificial knee joint. Such a surgery is advised if your knee is causing pain and limiting your daily activities, provided other treatments have failed to cause the desired impact.
Once the knee replacement surgery is completed, the focus shifts to the recovery phase.
- The duration of the recovery depends on the type of surgery and the individual.
- After the surgery, painkillers are administered to provide relief from the pain.
- In some cases, oxygen is administered through various tubes if required.
- A blood transfusion may also be required after a knee replacement surgery.
- The surgical wound will require a dressing to allow it to heal faster and prevent infection.
- A drain will be attached to the wound to drain out the blood from it and prevent accumulation of blood in the wound.
- The dressing of the wound should be changed regularly.
Post- Surgery Care
- Post-surgery, you will need assistance to help you walk. If the surgery that you underwent was minimally invasive, then you should be able to walk on the very same day. Your physiotherapist will prescribe and show you some exercises to strengthen the knee. It is important that you follow his/her instructions to avoid complications.
- A passive motion machine is sometimes prescribed as it helps to restore the movement of the knee. It helps in reducing the swelling by keeping your leg elevated and moving the knee when you are lying down.
Here are some knee replacement recovery tips:
- Avoid doing any work that puts pressure on the knees.
- Eat nutritious meals so that the body receives proper nourishment, thus allowing your leg to heal faster.
- Avoid heavy exercises which can strain your knees.
- Perform all the exercises prescribed by your physiotherapist to speed up the recovery process.
- Do not sit with your legs crossed for a few months after the surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!