Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AvinashYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have problem of bleeding while toilet. Its so painful, one side of my anus is swollen. Therefore I uncomfortable. Please prescribe some medicine to vure my problem. Waiting in anticipation. Thank you.
Hi I'm a male I play in the sun or roam in the sun and because of that my skin has become dark and looks dirty please tel me wat should I do how to stop my skin from becoming dark or black please tel me wat should I do or wat should I apply me tel me please help me plz.
My skin is Dark, and I want a treatment for skin brightening, but I am not sure, may be this may cause any disease.
Hi, my mother had breast cancer and she had mastectomy on her right breast. She is ongoing with chemo sessions but she has a history of identifying veins to insert needles. She has restriction of having chemo only on left hand and she has gone through 8 sessions. She is very scared of the needle insertion into her hand and the process getting very painful as her veins thinned and nurses not able to find veins and they are trying it many times by inserting the needle. Is there any spray or cream available as anesthetic to apply before inserting chemo needle so that she don't have to go through pain while finding nerves in her hand. Please advice also if using cream and spray is safe for her before chemo.
Please my prolactin level is 96.4 and am not pregnant or been pregnant before my breast is very painful and the bones of my hand and feet hurt and my veins hurt too and I have milk discharge in my two breasts whenever I press it please what could be the cause.
Pimples on my face, oily skin, skin complexion turning dark day by day. Suggest some home remedies or medicine pls help me out. Thank you in advance.
How to get acute fair skin n glorious face . Health skin How to get full body fair color. E.g underarms ,between thai n hipps.
I have poxmark in all over my face. Pox captured me last two months ago. Now suffering from pox marks. Pls help me.
Respected Sir, My lip is so dark and dry. some times my friends jokes about my dark lip .also I am not a smoker. Please sir help me. My dark lip also affect on my job interview.
At times for a spell I have a problem of visiting the toilet in the evening when the stool is largely liquid and there is some amount of incontinence. But the number of visits to the toilet is not many in number. Probiotic capsules do not appear to be much effective. Want to know reasons and medicines for the same.
I am a 17 year old boy and I have pimples and and some marks remaining where pimples disappeared, I used many medicines no use and reduced oily foods whatever but it still there so what would I do for that?
Hello doc, I met with an accident yesterday. I have developed big devil marks (insensitive skin that did not bleed) on my arm and leg. How do I treat them.
Hello. Dr. I want to a fair complexion skin. My complexion is normal. Plzzz suggest me what should I do.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.