Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 19 years old male. But my face is oily and many pimple and dark spot. To 3 month. So please advise.
For oily or acne prone skin gel base sunscreen may be used
For dry skin or old age cream base may be used
It should be broadspectrum
For swimming water resistant sunscreen labeled
For children physical sunscreen containing znoxide. Can be used
Use it half hour before leaving
Use it every 2hours
Few minutes of sun exposure are enough to cause sun damage
Use it inside the car also
I am a 31 year female, I have lots of black marks in my face due to black heads and pimple, its not even reducing also. I have this problem from 4 months, what should I do? Do to this I am feeling very shy to face people, can you tell some remedy for this? And apart from that new pimples are coming day by day.
Sir, Meri age 23 years old hai. Sir mere face per chote chote gadde ho rhe hai pehle mere pimples hue the uski vajah se hue hai. Please give me suggestion to clean my face.
I had dark circles below ma eyes. I wanna get rid of it. It makes me feel like like a old person. I wanna get rid of it and get rejuvenated.
2 weeks ago I used dettol antiseptic on my face. It burn my skin and it is healed now. But the dark spots of burn is not going. Please tell me how to remove those dark spots on my face.
Hai I am facing a problem with rashes on my hands. There are not in reddish and there is no itchy but there are growing. First there are coming like white spot ad there are growing like infection. please suggest me any help.
During swimming, use water proof sunscreen. (chlorinated water makes us more prone to sun tan.
We indians need spf - 25 to 30 only. White people, albinos or those who lack melanin needs more spf as their skin is extremely sensitive in the sunlight (so, thanks to god for giving us melanin as a natural sun-protector!).
But as we all know synthesis of vitamin d takes place in the presence of sunlight, we should get ourselves exposed to sunlight without sunscreen, for at least 15-20 minutes 2-3times a week!
(choose right sunscreen as per your skin type).
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.