Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asima MallikYour feedback matters!
I have taken urgent contraceptive pills two times, will it cause any problem and after taking first pill, the period after dat came 3 days late.
I am suffering from pcod Dr. gave me diane 35 after completing 4 month course of it I was give siphene from 4th day of my period toll 9th day I was advised to go for follicular growth ultra sound Dr. has told me she will give some injections to initiate ovulation I am scared can not I conceive normal now as my reports are normal I dnt have cyst.
My friend had unprotected sex 48 hrs before and take i-pill and she again had sex without protection 2 hours after taking ipill is ipill still work?
I have delivered a baby. I don't have enough milk to feed my baby as after one week of delivery my stiches got broken. Dr. Gave me strong antibiotics and because of antibiotics my milk got vanish. Please suggest me some medication or anything by which I could feed my baby and my milk back.
We are in a relationship since 5 years and now it is decided by our parents and family to get married next year. In these 5 years I got pregnant 5 times, (i. E. 2 times I miscarried, 2 times I had d&c procedure done @ 3 months & 1 time I had an abortion done @ 5 months through a normal delivery procedure.) I know it's really disgusting what we did:((but all that happened without any prior notice. Means I never get to know that I am pregnant, I was on my regular periods always, no pains no any other symptoms of pregnancy recognized by the time. And that is for every 5 time. Even that last time, I didn't get to know that I was pregnant (i had my periods every 5 months, no pains, no any other symptoms of pregnancy I found, even 1st two months I checked through pregnancy kit, it showed negative result). So I didn't have any idea about getting pregnant n that so with 5 months. By the time of 5 months I felt severe pains in my pelvic muscles n back n for that I visited the gynecologist n then she told me that I am pregnant. N after ultrasound it got totally clear. Doctor made us comfortable and fine again. Thanks to her. Now. We still live together, we have regular sex and again my periods are normal. Sometimes precautions are used, sometimes not. My question is this. That 1. Please tell me if all that happened earlier can affect my future pregnancies? 2. What should we do to avoid regular pregnancies only for 1 more year? 3. Miscarriages, d&c, abortion. What effect will be on my future pregnancies? 4. Is is normal to have sex daily. With or without precautions?
I am 31 year old . I have issue from last 2 year. From this I have issue to conceive. Kindly help me to solve this.
Hi Dr. mera do months ka baby miscarriage hogaya h.1 month hogaya h abortion krwane ka. Abortion ke 18 days baad phir se sex krna start Krdiye kya koi problem h.kya phir se jaldi pregnancy hojayega .plz reply me.
I am 46 years old lady .until this month I had regular menses .but this month its too late. I checked the pregnancy but it was negative .Any other reason for the irregularity of period. I have 3 children. Please get me a suitable reply thanking you.
I want to become mother. Before days I hv irregular periods but after treatment I getting regularly. So please tel when day best for inter sexual. After period wn day we do?
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!