Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwini Bhalero GandhiYour feedback matters!
Im 25 years of female. I always have severe stomach and lower bach ache during my periods. What should I do? please help.
Hi. My baby weight is only 380 grams resulted in ultrasound report after completion of 5 th month of pregnancy. I am seriously doubtful that baby weight is less according to this time period. If yes, kindly prescribe me the healthy nutritious food or meal to fulfill this deficiency which might help me further for normal delivery.
What should to be procedure cost, consultation and material cost for Copper T excellent quality umbrella end TIA.
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss about this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help.
I got married 10 years back still we don't have child, what to do, my wife is heavy, 85 kgs, and my weight is 60. My wife has asthma also, and take 100 MG capsules daily, will she be able to conceive.
Sir/Ma'am please help. My girlfriends period started on 10th aug and ended on 15th aug. We both had unprotected sex on 27th aug. I believe I did not cum inside her but she was in doubt so she took ipill (ecp) 6 hours after the intercourse. On 1st September, at 1 30 am, she started bleeding and she said that the pain and bleeding was just like her periods. She bleed for 3 days and on 4 th days, the bleeding slowly stopped. We both don't want any pregnancy. We both are very very tensed. please help us. We will be grateful.
I have delayed periods problem. I'm not having periods for last two months. Does any home remedies to treat this problem? And please tell me about the symptoms of thyroid.
Hi I am 19 years old. I have a lump in my breast which is 5 cm large and was diagnosed as a fibroadenoma by at least 6 doctors including a breast specialist on examination. The doctor doing an ultrasound says it also looks like a fibroadenoma. Recently there has been a slight swelling by my supraclavicular node area. And I have a sore throat. My shoulder gets painful at night and I have a runny nose. I'm afraid I might have cancer. Is it possible ?
Is it possible for periods to get delayed fr as long as 15 days, if a girl is under stress or depression?
After delivery weight loss is a big problem for me. I am trying to loss my weight but its not working.
I Have urine infection from last 2 yrs. That's y I didn't pregnant. Mean married since 4 yrs. Now please tell me what I do?
I do not get periods regularly. What I am suppose to do. When it comes it will b for ,7 days and the first two day flow will be more.
I am 26yrs, female. I have pcod desease. Trying to conceive bt can't. After follicular study I found there is no dominant follicle. My sizes are 12*11 mm on 15th day of my cycle.
Hello I have got abortion I am 28 years old after abortion 2 months periods went smoothly 3 month it's not getting period if any pregnancy s there I need to abort r what how com it possible what I should please again I cnt do abortion because I can't bear pain of abortions during pills so please suggest me I am getting scarce whole nite I didn't sleep coz off tension.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.
My wife is having pain in her both breast from few days so what we need to do as we went one MBBS doctor n she said not worry because her age is so have medicine and it happen when period time is nearby but now days this condition is also not there so suggest please.
Treatment of Infertility by Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy