Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok ShahYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair. Though I am just of 18 year old. My scalp is full of dandruff .peoples say this hair fall is due to dandruff what should I do to prevent this. And how can I get rid of hair fall?
My penises top part is connected with skin wire at back however I can stretch my skin back, but it feels little pain while pulling further, I think while doing intercourse it will hurt is it normal or do I have to get it removed, is it going to be removed automatically while doing intercourse.
I'm 21 year old boy, im suffering last two years for continues hair fall so please guide me to reduce the hair fall, thanks.
I have a skin problem called keloid. But one of the keloid on my body is different. I am not sure what is it.
From few months I am having hairfall problem. I have tried everything like egg, hair oil, conditioner, good shampoo but I am not getting the results. What should I do?
Hi doc my lips are looking black but I don't have any habitats I want to make my lips in pink or red colour but how can you help doc.
I have skin rashes I have trying lots of medicine but result are same no changes. What should I do…?
I had a wart in my neck, I used TCA 100 % touch and it was gone. But during shaving I got a cut at that place and later saw there are lots if small warts growing. I can not use TCA as it will burn the skin badly. according to doctors this the only medicine.
Psoriasis is a long term disorder that affects the skin. In this condition, the skin cells start to grow at an accelerated rate with thick red and white welts on the skin. While normal skin cells grow and flake off within four odd weeks, the new skin cells in this condition crowd the skin before these old skin cells go away.
The patches that occur as a result of this condition are known as plaque build-up which mostly appears on the scalp, feet, knees, elbows and lower back. Let us find out more about this condition and how it may be treated with the help of homeopathy:
- Causes and Triggers: The most common triggers for this condition include bacterial and viral infections. Stress during inducing situation also acts as a trigger. Cuts, snake bites or other insect bites can lead to this condition. Smoking and excessive alcohol consumption may also be the cause of Psoriasis. This condition can also appear as a side effect of other medication too.
- Symptoms: The symptoms include ridge like patches which are thick and pitted. Also, the patient may complain of pain and stiffness in the joints as well as itching, soreness and puffiness. Scaly spots may also appear on the skin which may eventually become dry and cracked before bleeding begins.
- Types of Psoriasis: There are various types of psoriasis which must be treated in different ways. Scalp psoriasis is a common form, while skin and nail psoriasis may also be found in many patients. Guttate and Palomar Plantar Psoriasis are other rare forms where puss filled sores may appear on the skin.
- Homeopathy Treatment: The main treatment in homeopathy includes working on the immunity of the patient along with a cure for the inflammation. Arsenic Album is one of the main medicines used in this case as well as Kali Brom, which is best for treating cold skin which has blue corrugated sores. Thyrodium may also be used in case the patient is experiencing dry skin with cold hands and feet. Radium Brom can also help in curing excessive itching and oozing that may appear on the face. Apis Mellifica can be used for taking care of rashes that may be caused in this condition while Calendula is a medicine used for topical application. This medicine is used for soothing the skin which has undergone severe inflammation. Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine that is used for a variety of skin ailments and disorders.
- Length of Treatment: One must remember that homeopathy treatment is a long term process and it usually takes time for the effect to start showing on the condition and symptoms.