Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok PunjabiYour feedback matters!
Hi my mom is 50 years old she has bp and there is some kind of problem in her teeth they bleed tried medicine no use. Recently started using vicco powder to brush teeth bleeding is fine but the dirty smell from mouth is not stopping what to use to get rid of mouth dirty smell even after tongue cleaning there is smell please suggest something to get rid of the smell from mouth.
Could diet helps in minimizing bifascular heart block. please mention the proper diet to be taken if so. Thanks.
I am 48 years old. I am a little bit fat. I will do so much work. I am house wife real estate agent. I have so much stress and I have diabetes a few days onwards my left knee is hurting and sometimes my heart is palpitating. Is it because of stress. Is it normal. Please help me.
I'm having intermittent problem with Heart palpitations with a stress on my forehead causing frequent Faintness and Weakness and sometimes head spinning as well. Can you please advise what might be causing this?
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
My relative 75 years old Type II diabetic ,bp normal under medications (Allopathy) my question is the person has to be without medicine both BP and diabetic for some days say 20 days. Is it advisable to remain without medication for 20 days (The circumstances compulsion) advise us on this ,any other alternative precaution can be taken? Until we use the medicines-no other generic also possible. If it is dangerous what is the alternative.
My skin start itching after shower with cold water. I need to take bath with hot water always. I am having BP 140/90. Can you suggest some treatment.
Regular exercise helps to lower the build up of plaque in arteries by increasing the concentration of high density lipoprotein (hdl) the good cholesterol and by decreasing the concentration of low density lipoprotein (ldl) the bad cholesterol in the blood
Improved physical activity helps delay the spike in blood cholesterol level that commonly occurs with ageing
Exercise also prevents the onset of high blood pressure and lower it if one is already suffering from it
And enables the heart to work more efficiently