Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arunkumar Babulal ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 53 years old. And I have kidney diseases from 1.5 years and my creatinine level is 2, urea 36, sodium 136, potassium 145 and have diabetes and BP since 15 years. I always surfing from loose motion after every 2-3 days, I have consult my doctor and he suggested medicine by which I get relief but again after 2_3 I get same problem. And I take Aristozyme syrup is it good for me or not. Please help me, so I can get well soon.
I am 32 years M. Had lower back and left abdomen pain .with doubt of stone done usg and found left kidney swelling but no stone traced. Dr. told that due to small size stone may be moved out of kidney or bladder. Swelling is due to it. Still after 4 days when painkiller effect goes mild pain come. Is it normal. Today done KFT test . All parameter including creatinine, uric acid are normal. Only electrolytes are slightly high or low. Should continue painkiller or any other test.
6 to 8 leucocytes found in urine for a boy of 8 years. Please advise the medicine to be used. Is Novamax 250 ml, Mefta gesic DF and Citra Ulka are useful? If not kindly suggest medicines a small boy of 8 years.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
Hi, its jaspreet kaur, I want to know regarding my urine problem, actually I have problem of frequent urination, there is an urge but urine come in drop, I m 27 years old.
I am 30 year old male. I have problem in urination. I go for urination in each half hr. My bladder is not completely empty after urination, my test report show 194 ml urine left in my bladder after urination and uroflometry test show 8 ml/sec. What I do right now.
Am 76 year. Have to go for urination 2 to 3 times in the night. Of course I drink 2 to 3 glasses of water before going to bed. I take 4 to 5 glasses of water during day time. Should I reduce the quantity of water? Every morning first thing I take Green tea with 2 table spoon of honey, one lemon juice and half tea spoon turmeric powder. I do't have any other ailment except hypertension for which I take regularly doctor's prescribed medicine. Thanking you in advance for your valued advice.
These days my grandfather's urine is red in color, sometimes stone is occurred. Please tell a remedy?
Sir, I had coronal hypospadias I go for urologist and he said me that there is not complsary to have a surgery on that this is normal cause it has the birth effect and you do not worry about this Is it complsary to have surgery on that.
Sir, my age is 27 and I have multiple stone in my kidney, my left kidney stone is 4 and 5 no of stone is right kidney and size is 7 mm so pls tell me any treatment in homoeopathy.
My friend is having a problem since 2 day! he said me when he go to toilet in morning suddenly his butt gets blood coming out of it. please suggest him something.
After have a baby, she have losses skin problem in their private part, due to this she can't hold urine & if she laugh or jump or running then urine passed away. At the delivery time she had some stitches at private part. So please suggest if any surgery or solution available for the same.
I recently was diagnosed with kidney stones and they are of 1 mm and 2.2 mm and the doctor told its too small to provide any sort of medication, after a week I have developed pain near my anus, its not really the tract, when I touch the anus, there's no pain there, but moving slightly towards the back I feel like there is tube popping out and I am busy in college and hence could no seek medical aid, and now after a week the pain is so much that I can barely sit or walk but since I have no choice i'm remaining in college another month until I get my holidays, please advice.
My urine smell too much. How I stop smell infection. I already drink lot of water. So I filled in cool also. How I solve my problem.
I am feeling to urinate frequently and after doing that still i am not satisfied.Many tims i feel a lot of pain in urinating. Always there is a pain. Also i am feelin pain in left side of stomach in reguler interval.
We have all heard about the pain of passing a kidney stone — and those who’ve experienced it never want to go through it again. Fortunately, there are steps you can take to help prevent this common disorder of the urinary tract.
To prevent kidney stones:
- Drink plenty of water. Remember, dehydration is one of the primary causes of kidney stones. On warmer days, when it’s easier to get dehydrated, up your fluid intake. Active people should drink at least 16- 20 ounces of fluid one to two hours before an outdoor activity. Overall, drink 60 – 64 ounces each day. Signs of dehydration include fatigue, loss of appetite, flushed skin, heat intolerance, light-headedness, dark-colored urine and dry cough.
- Limit sodium. This will cut down on the amount of calcium in your urine, which in turn reduces the tendency for calcium stones to form. Perhaps, you stop adding additional salt to your food. Another way to limit sodium is to avoid processed meats, salty convenience foods (regular, boxed or canned soups, noodle or rice mixes) and salty snacks.
- Eat more citrus. You want to consume foods rich in citrates, including oranges, melons, lemons and limes.
Kidney stones are also more common in those with a family history, or those who have already had one.
Hi sir meri age 18 years hai mujhe bar bar bathroom aata hh panni piye bina thora thora Maine ultrasound krvaya hh sb kuch normal hh aur urine test bhi krvaya hh wo bhi normal hh aur sugar bhi test krvai hh wo bhi normal hh phir kya bimari ki wajah s pisab aata hai please answer in Hindi sir.
Kidney stone formation is the most common kidney disease, and people who have had it, would immediately be reminded of the severe pain (loin to groin) in the back.
How stones are formed?
- The kidney functions as the body’s filters in removing wastes from the body through urine.
- Most of the waste is in the form of salts and when there is excessive salts and reduced amount of water, there could be formation of crystals or stones in the kidneys.
- Reduced amount of urination
- Blood in the urine due to damage of the urinary tract structures
- Painful urination with burning sensation
- Swollen abdomen
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever and chills
Benefits of homeopathic remedies
Kidney stones are highly likely to be recurrent. A number of factors contribute to their formation. Homeopathy aims at treating the whole body and not just dissolving the stones. It offers various remedies, which ensure the stones are completely dissolved and also prevent recurrence.
- Berberis Vulgaris is prescribed for the following conditions:
- Very useful in left-sided stones where patient experiences pain radiating to the ureter, bladder, and urethra and down to the thighs.
- Burning sensation with urination
- Slightly red or green urine with mucus (increased consistency of urine)
- Increase in pain with any kind of physical movement
- Soreness in the lumbar region of the kidneys
- Cantharis is suitable for the following conditions:
- Paroxysms of renal colic with cutting and stabbing pains
- Severe pain before and after urination in the urethral area
- Constant urge to urinate, but very little flow
- No relief even after sitting and straining
- Bloody urine (slightly pinkish tinge), if there is damage to internal structures
- Sharp tearing pain when this damage happens
- Thirst and aversion to all fluids
- Lycopodium is one of the most reliable homeopathic medicines for right-sided kidney stones.
- Works better for right-sided stones, where it dissolves them completely
- Severe backache experienced by the affected person prior to passing urine, which reduces after urination
- Great urge to urinate, even at night
- Presence of sediments (red or yellow) in the urine
- Abdominal bloating with distention along with right-sided kidney pain
- Hydrangea, also referred to as the stone breaker, reduces chances of recurrence of kidney stones in the following conditions:
- Right-sided pain
- Blood-tinged urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Lots of white sediments in the urine
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.