Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arunkumar Babulal ShahYour feedback matters!
What is best way to stop the urinary leak? I am an 18 year old muslim guy and I have the problem of urine leak. And I cannot perform the prayers orderly with this problem. Please help me out with preventive measures.
I have three stones in my kidney two stones are in left side one is right side suffering with pain now consulted with doctor he asked me to use zandu k4 tablets so I just want to know which one is best zandu k4 or himalaya cystone tablet?
Sometimes, i'm not frequently after urination I face a weird problem. I feel as if there is a thread or some sort of connection between my urinating organ and belly button and which stretch when I stand erect and pains a lot. Its temporary (4-5 min). But during that time I am forced to walk by bending my back. Is there any problem that I am facing? Also. Recently I felt contraction (or cramp like thinking ) in urination controlling muscles. Please give your advice.
I am 35 years old married. I have suffering since last 10 days. I have burning sensation in my urine place after ejaculation.
I am 36 years old male. For the past 4 years, I am suffering from IBS. The symptoms is like sudden development of great urge to toilet when travelling or visiting unfamiliar places. I am of the opinion that that this state is developing mentally. please guide.
I am a 74 year man with diabetes since 25 years and it is under control by medicines and insulin injections. If I make long travels by car, I want to urgently use toilets on the way for passing stools. If I could not see a toilet I usually passes in my underwear and pants while in the car itself. It has become a regular habit now resulting in difficult situations. Kindly advise whether it is due to irritable bowel syndrome and what is the remedial measure I can follow before or in a journey. When the urge comes I cannot control it.
My name is uday I am suffering from urinary burning problem since 6 years I am consulted more doctors but no result please help me.
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.