Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arunkumar Babulal ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi my grandmother. Has a problem regarding. Blood while urinating. Is this mean anything serious. She is 65 years old.
My father is suffering from frequent urination and he is diabetic patient insulin based. Please suggest me medicine to stop urination which is frequent.
Sir my serum creatinine level is low how can I increase without any medicine this time my serum creatinine level is 0.55.
I am getting urine for every two hours what is the problem usually I drink water but a little from since one month and I get sweat also when there was no air and another problem is if I wear shoes my legs wear shaking I think due to weakness what were the symptoms and what should do to avoid this?
I have a problem of uti sometimes. After taking medicine it will be fine. If I stop to taking problem occur again. What can I do? the medicine is alcasol syrup.
I have three stones in my kidney two stones are in left side one is right side suffering with pain now consulted with doctor he asked me to use zandu k4 tablets so I just want to know which one is best zandu k4 or himalaya cystone tablet?
Did smell in urine after sexual intercourse meant pregnancy. If not what are the reasons behind urine's odour. Is it any harm of having sex in normal health.
I have stone in left and right kidney and I take so many medicines but the condition is same. please tell the remedy.
As a muslim I have to take water whenever I urinate and there shouldn't be even a single little drop of urine stick in my cloth. But my problem is whenever I urinate, even after I have taken water to wash it, a few drop of urine fall after I have completed the first part of urination. This creating a huge problem to me as a muslim. How can I stop this drop by drop falling of urine after I have urinated. Please help me. Its very very urgent Thank you.
Dear Doctor, there is pain and irritation during urine comes. This problem is from last 2 days. Please advice and medicine.
Dear doctor, I am suffering from Frequent urination immediate 15 mins of having water. I have back pain right side above the but region. I could not control my urine 15 min of consuming water. I am suffering from this from many long days. Is that the results of over masturbation? Please help me out.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which causes loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as these boost the strength of your pelvic muscles. You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in preventing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
- There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking of an enlarged prostate may also be used in some cases.
Surgery is the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options include a male sling for urinary incontinence. A type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. Leaks because of coughing, sneezing or laughing are prevented. Artificial sphincter implants may also be used for treatment of urinary incontinence. A cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor.
Urinary incontinence is a condition which causes reduced self confidence in men. But there are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.