Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Arti DasturkarYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. From past 3 months I have been getting pus boils on different parts of my body ie my eyes, stomach, face, thighs, pubic area. If ones goes then other one comes. Its also a bit painful. I am feeling very irritated due to this. What may be the cause of it? What is the cure for this?
I'm 26 years old. Suffering from sleeplessness and constipation Problem. With these issues. I'm also suffering from skin dullness and under eye dark circles. I heard that. Skin problem I have is due to constipation and sleeplessness. Is it true? Please suggest me good Remedy.
I am suffering from a disease due to mosquito bites as I have red dark patches with swel up when I rubb them.
I have been having Psoriasis for almost 5 years now. I have no white patches but some of the plaits have become black in colour. My elbows have become very dark and also the skin right you Dee my nails keeps peeling off and is little dark. My nails recently started becoming really white and have pale patches on some. When I try to cut my nails there is white powder inside the nails. Secondly, I constantly get psoriasis on and around my private parts. I apply the MOMMOZ S ointment but it keeps coming back. There is a patch grey or just little discoloured in the middle of my thigh and my private part. Kindly suggest what I should do for these problems. Thank you very much, Nikhil Kumar Age- 24.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face and back. I used scar removal cream but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am suffering for skin problems. Somany black spots on my face. And on the nose also black spots (mango) is so high.
Yauvan pidika or acne vulgaris is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne. According to ayurveda, kapha, pitta & rakta and meda or fat dhathu are responsible for producing acne.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root. Herbs like Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) and Kushta (Saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne. Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Chandana (Santalum album) are also effective in treating acne. The application of Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans) and Khas-Khas (Vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results. Neem (Azadirachta indica), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run.
The following are some of the ayurvedic remedies for treating acne:
- To reduce the growth of pimple, rub powder of jamun (Syzygium cumini) seed and apply it on the pimple.
- The peel of orange has medicinal properties that can be used effectively in the treatment of pimple. Make a paste of orange peel powder and rose water; apply it on your face on a regular basis. It is an effective remedy that cures acne and improves the skin tone.
- To achieve an immediate result, apply a paste of lodhra (symplocos crateigodies), vach (acorus calamus) and dhania (coriander). Improvement will be noticed within 7 days.
- A paste of red chandan (red sandalwood) and jaiphal (nutmeg) are also effective in reducing the appearance of acne and pimples.
- Apply a paste of masoor dal (red lentils) with milk, ghee and camphor on your face. It reduces the appearance of acne and clears the scars which are left behind.
- Prepare a paste of lemon, kalaunji (seeds of fennel flower) and milk. Apply it on your face on a regular basis before going to bed. Wash your face with lukewarm water in the morning. This remedy ensures speedy disappearance of acne.
- Make a mixture of nimbu (lemon), extracts of tulsi (basil) and black kasundi (coffee pods), dry it in sun and apply the mixture on face. It is a powerful remedy that is known to cure the problem of acne.
Besides these home remedies, a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle will also enable you to reduce the risk of recurrent acne.