Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Armaity ContractorYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. meri shadi hue abhi 15 din hua hai aur mujhe bhukh nahi lagta aur jaldi nind bhi nahi aati kya problem hai to koi idea dijiye. Thanks.
He is 30 years and is suffering from uric acid problem since 1 year. Sometimes his ankle pains. So tell me how to get rid of this and also foods to be avoided and which is beneficial to reduce the acid.
I am 42 years old and a diabetic since 13 years and I was also alcoholic now I am facing erectile dysfunction.
I am 32 year old unmarried, I am always thinking about sex, sometimes it comes in sleep .I want to avoid this thing ,I always keep my mind in my work then also it happens.
My age is 32. Female. Recently I tested my blood sugar and my fasting is 112 and pp is 114. My question is am I a diabetic patient? then what about my pp? the difference of fasting and pp is okay?
I have a nose allergy. When I eat or drink something cold then next day sneezing starts after shower. It stops when I sleep. But when Stand up then I sneezing comes continues. I want the solution.
I am 25 year young man my problem is that I am unable to sleep hardly I get my sleep what could I do to get my sleep back as I feel akward help me should I take medicine or it happened at this age.
My wife is diebetic since 40 years, bp/sugar is under controle. But she has too much pain and swelling in both knees. She walks within the house only. Knees can not be replaced as she has multiple blocks & heart does not permit that.
Quest" What is the initial symptoms of diabetes? How can be people be alerted from such type of diseases.
I sleep very deep and nothing seems to wake me up. I also end up sleeping more than 10 hours every day please help.
I am a 47 year old man and about 2 years ago I had undergone an angioplasty to remove a block in my left artery. Now since a month I am getting sharp stabs of pain on the left side of my neck from behind the left ear to the left shoulder muscles. I sometimes feel dizzy which lasts for a couple of minutes. I got checked by a physician and was given tablets like Taxim-AZ, Aceclo MR, Calpol 500 mg and Mac RD capsules for a period of three days. The pain had stopped but has returned after the course got over. I have free movement of neck and left arm but sharp piercing pain every now and then along with a dull throb on the left side at the base of the skull. What should I do?
Sir I am married, male age 36. I have taking TB treatment from last 4 month. I have feel feet now. I have girlfriend and she is married. So Can I do sex with her without condom? There will be any chance of aids?
I have done unprotected sex with mah wife and I gave her ipill after few hours wat are the chances of my wife to get pregnant and do the monthly cycle changes its date. And at last wat are the chances of either one of us to acquire AIDS.
My father undergone angiography and angioplasty last year. Now heart reports are normal. NT Pro BNP comes out to be 152. He is facing some respiratory problems. Please suggest what can be done.
I have done so many times masturbates from two years and nw my sexual organ does nt work And no any interest is occur in sex Then wat can I do now for a hapy life.
I've red dot spots on the roof of the mouth and it is irritating with my throat, ears and inside the nose. Please suggest me a medicine.
Hi there I don't how I was get caught by cold and but happens since I was 13 years old dust cold things make me sneez and cough I don't how to get rid off it I tried homeopathy allopathy and Ayurvedic (herbal) but nothing working on me. Is there any permanent cure is available of this or it is untreatable. Please let me know.
While taking care of skin externally is definitely a good idea, maintaining healthy skin from the inside is important as well. These don't happen overnight or don't work with external beauty products but only happen when lifestyle changes are put into place. Let's take a look at some of the well known lifestyle changes or habits that can help you get healthier skin.
1. Stop smoking: Apart from contributing to cancer and being nicknamed death sticks, smoking also causes a person's skin to look older. This is due to the fact that it constricts blood vessels within the body and thus causes wrinkles on the skin by disrupting the normal blood flow. It is thus advisable to give up smoking if you want to have healthier skin.
2. Eat more of dark leafy green vegetables:For skin to be healthy; your body also needs to be healthy internally. The best way to do that is to exercise and eat right. Eating right is an even more important and it is important to remember to include dark leafy vegetable which are packed with nutrients required by the body. Some examples of these foods are:
c. Brussels sprouts
e. Romaine lettuce, etc.
3. Exercising or incorporating at least some forms of movement:It is important to get into some regimen of exercising or working out, be it yoga, running whichever may be light, but makes you move during the day. This is very important as movement and exercise helps the lymphatic system within the body to make the immune system stronger. This will not only boost immunity, but will also help detoxify the body and hence help the skin become healthier.
4. Carry out detoxification diets and procedures at regular intervals:Detoxifying isn’t just about having a clean diet, but also about detoxifying the skin from the outside. While you can go for a green or fruits only diet or smoothies and cut out many food groups for a few days to detoxify, it is also important to detoxify the skin as well with body wraps, clay treatments, sugar scrubs, salt treatments etc.
5. Manage stress:This is a silent killer in many aspects as stress leads to hypertension and many other ailments. With regards to skin, stress releases cortisol, which over activates the blood vessels and causes it to make the skin over sensitive. This will result in visible redness, blushing and may even cause acne. Get into and start practicing stress management routines to minimize stress that will not only help you have healthy skin but good health in general. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.