Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Archana DesaiYour feedback matters!
Age-50 years. Working as house lady. I suffering whole body swelling, no working capacity I done all the test like TSH, T3,T4, Ultrasound,ECO, EEG etc. But its normal. I don't understand that what is the problem with my body. Please advice what can I do?
I have a problem that I m too slim and skinny. I can't put on weight. I try to maintain my diet but everything fails.
I have mild Mr. (EF 65 %) and hypertension. Bicuspid aortic valve with aortic root dilatation (39 to 40 mm. Stable over 4 year) Age 30 year . Was on metoprolol 50 mg BD. Due to depression stopped . Now heart rate 120 minute. Started on diltiaxem 120 mg + 180 mg. Having constipation . Want to change diltiazem. Other substitute.
Infertility is an increasing problem in contemporary times. More and more women and men are detected with infertility and opt for artificial and medical procedures to conceive a child. However, even today it is seen that the numbers of infertile women are more in comparison to infertile men. There are several reasons why infertility develops in women. Some of the major causes of infertility in women are discussed below.
- Ovulation disorder: There are several reasons as to why a woman may experience irregular menstrual cycles. Some of them are high-stress levels, weight balance issues, late marriages and the like. But in these cases, the underlying cause is absence or scanty ovulation. Thus, if you experience slight irregularity in your monthly cycles, it is best to consult a doctor and get evaluated. It is best to keep weight in normal range and reduce stress.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: These tubes are channels, which connect the ovary ( which produces eggs called ova ) and the uterus. During normal conception, the sperms travel from the vagina into the uterus and then reach the fallopian tubes in which the ovum is available after ovulation. At times, these fallopian tubes get blocked which results in the inability of the sperms to reach the egg. This leads to infertility. Blocked fallopian tubes can be treated and if you are diagnosed with the issue, it is best to start the treatment as early as possible.
- Endometriosis: This condition develops when the endometrial lining of the uterus is found abnormally spread in the pelvis over ovaries, and other organs. Due to this “ectopic” endometrium, in women with endometriosis, the periodic bleeding is also accompanied by bleeding from these abnormal sites, and this causes the pelvic organs to malfunction and get stuck to each other. Women who have endometriosis have severe dysmenorrhea ( periodic pain), dyspareunia (pain during sex) and constant tummy aches, chocolate cysts in ovaries, and infertility. This condition also needs urgent treatment otherwise, the stuck organs make infertility treatment difficult.
- Unhealthy eggs: The health of the egg is determined by factors such as hormonal levels, low or high-stress levels, anger and anxiety levels, environmental factors, hormone production in the body and the like. Thus, any of the said factors might affect the health of the egg produced and make it unhealthy in nature. Unhealthy eggs would render the woman infertile in the long run.
Thus, these are some of the causes of infertility in women. In case you are having trouble in conceiving, it is advisable to opt for a thorough check up by a gynecologist. Sometimes you may be required to take help of artificial reproductive technologies like IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination) and In-vitro Fertilization (IVF).
How to stop automatic sperm leaking? Everyday my sperm is automatically leaking when I falls in sleep. I'm getting irritated with this can you please tell me the solution for this.
Right knee is paining Cray shows gap in knee doctors advice replacement which I don't want to be Pl advice.
What is period. How we avoid period if we not want? Kindly tell me. Period is happening due to pregnancy. Is this right. In which age of girl. Period have take place. How care vagina at that time.
I'm suffering from premature hair graying from about 1 year please give me a correct solution to get back my black hair again with no side effect.
I am 23 year old and I have chronic constipation from last one year and now I am suffering from gastric problem like blenching ,wind so give me some advice.
My daughter height is 5 ft and age is 20 how can she increase her height even 5 to 6 inches kindly suggest me easy way.
She has very low levels of Vitamin D3 at 8.4 ng. Ml and D12 at 92 pmol/L, please advise what level of dosages to take to reach optimal levels and for how many days?
Hi, I am Dr Pradnya Mulay. I have 13 years of experience in classical homoeopathy. Today I am going to talk about Allergic Rhinitis.
Allergic Rhinitis is also known as Hay fever. It occurs when your immune system over reacts with the particles of air, and you are allergic to them. You get sneezing, runny nose as your reaction to the immune system. Those particles which set an allergic reaction in the body are called as allegiance. Patients with allergic Rhinitis get symptoms for many years, often in years or certain times in a year. Sinusitis and ear infections most of the times accompany with Allergic Rhinitis.
Symptoms- You get sneezing, runny nose; your nose, throat and ear becomes itchy; you loose sense of smell; your eyes and nose becomes watery and itchy; unable to breathe properly through nose, discharges are usually clear and thin but they may become cloudy and yellowish if there is associated sinus and nasal infection.
The main causes of Allergic Rhinitis are pollens from trees, grass, animal dandruff, cockroach. At work place, we find wood dust, cereal dust, chemicals, lab animals, strong odour, smoke etc.
If it happens because of pollens it attacks you certain time in a year.
If it happens because of dust which is indoor, it may attack you all the time.
If you consult a doctor, he will examine you completely, he will ask, what are the symptoms? when do you get them? what are the factors which aggravate them? what are the factors which make them worst? to know the probable cause. Depending on the severity, the doctor may ask for skin test in which the small amount allegiance is put on the skin to see the reaction. what we can do is, we must take precautions, like,
- To stay indoors when the pollen amount is high outside.
- Clean your house often to get rid of dust and cockroaches.
Homeopathy has great remedies for Allergic Arthritis. It treats the problem from the root, that is, the hyper activity of immune system. It repairs immune system, thereby controls hyper activity. The body reacts normally to the same thing which previously was allergic. We advise you to take homoeopathic medicines for Allergic Rhinitis.
To know more about Allergic Rhinitis, you can contact me through Lybrate or can also visit my clinic.
I am 21 years old. Previous 2 months I have a love failure. After that I am so depressed. Not interested to do anything. So angry to others. Etc. Please advise me to recover from this problem.
I am 44 years old male with type 2 diabetes from last 5 - 8 years my random sugar is around 280 I am facing a typical problem that my bottom of my feet is sticky say I feel that some has applied fevicol on my feet and it has dried up I have shown to many doctors i.e. Skin specialist and dermatologist but it haven't helped me yet. I am really very tired of this typical problem please help me.
I am suffering from. depression for 15 years. I taking serta 50 and petril md. 25 now can I stop thees tablets? But I am addicted. Wat can I do sir.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. The patches of skin affected become white and usually have sharp margins. The hair from the skin may also become white. Although this disease is not life threatening or contagious, the disfigurement of vitiligo can be devastating to its sufferers, especially the ones with darker skin tone.
There are certain treatment options that can help.
- Topical preparations of immune suppressing medications, creams and steroids are considered to be first-line vitiligo treatments.
- Next option is to expose the affected skin to UVB lamps with the phototherapy treatment at home or get the Ultra violet (UVA) treatment at a hospital.
- In extreme cases of extensive vitiligo the option to de-pigment the unaffected skin may be considered to render the skin an even colour.
- However, in mild cases, vitiligo patches can be hidden with makeup or other cosmetic camouflage solutions. If the affected person is pale skinned, the patches can be made less visible by avoiding tanning of the unaffected skin.
Camouflage Treatment In Vitiligo
Camouflage is derived from the French word, ‘Camoufler’ which means ‘to blind’ or ‘veil’. Also known as protective concealment, it means to disguise an object in plain view, for the purpose of concealing it from something or someone. Cosmetic camouflage is the application of make-up creams and/or powders to conceal color or contour irregularities or abnormalities of the face or body. It was pioneered during the Second World War to help pilots who were badly burnt by making use of plastic surgery and camouflage cream. These creams did not camouflage the person but were used to conceal blemishes on the skin so that they were not obvious. This kind of remedial cosmetic skin camouflage is defined as being the ‘the art of concealing a discoloration, blemish or scar with the application of specialist camouflage creams that are matched to the surrounding skin tone.’ Nowadays, it is used to conceal abnormalities from various dermatological disorders, especially vitiligo.
Types of Camouflage
Camouflage may be permanent or temporary.
- Remedial cosmetic cover creams help conceal the blemish of vitiligo at least temporarily. A high concentration of pigment is incorporated into water–free or anhydrous foundations to give a color that matches the patient’s skin, thereby concealing vitiligo patches.
- Permanent camouflage is obtained with a cosmetic tattoo. Unlike pigments used for ritual or symbolic tattoos, cosmetic tattoos are inert iron oxides that are available in more than 15 shades. The color is implanted into the dermal layer with specialized techniques and cannot be washed off.
Camouflage improves the appearance of the individual, as the focus is no longer on the discoloration that the person wishes to hide, thereby improving their confidence and self-esteem. This makes camouflage the most popular treatment option in vitilgo. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.