Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anusha RegeYour feedback matters!
Physical exercise is an important component of healthy life style. Adequate and appropriate physical exercise is indispensable to the health of the body.
Regular physical activity has been found to be effective in the prevention, control, and rehabilitation of non-communicable diseases.
I am about 56 years age and I suffering with chronic candidiasys in my vegina for more than 10 years I have seen lot of gynic docters and dermatologists but no cure and now i want to take mri test will help me in correct diagnostic I have many ultra sound scan it always normal and my surgar levels are normal kindly guide me
I am 19 years old female with recently discovered pcod and have no symptoms other than missed period for 2 months. Ive heard dairy products are good for pcos. Can I drink milk?
Is it possible to abort 6 weeks of pregnancy by medication? If yes. Then I would like for your appointment!
She is going through periods problems (like brownish periods and lesser ammount of flow) since 5/6 month and recently in 3 months she has lost 6 kgs of weight. For this problem as per consultation a usg has been done and according to usg she has 14.9mm*16.5 mm sist on left ovary. What is it? what is the best treatment available? what may be the cost of treatment? and what is the risk factor? mam, please guide me I am in deep trouble and tensions. Please
My period date was 15 april but I had taken regestrone from april 11 to april 20 two times a day but from april 15 to april 22 I have sex with my husband and I have taken unwanted 72 tablet two times with in this period of time. Now I am waiting for my period but it is not happening so what can I do to get my period immediately?
Dear sir. My life partner boobs water squeezed while am sucking her boobs .please clarify me what problem is there.
Which position is better for getting pregnant and how much time to stay in specific position to help swimmers.
Hello Meri recently hi shadi hui hai july me. Starting me mere wife ke sath intercourse hua without any kind of protection. Maine usko I pill khilaya uske bad hi uska period aa gaya. Phir aisa ek bar aur hua. Mqtlab maine total 2 bar I pill khilaya. Kuch mahino ke bad aise hi ek roj without protection ke intercourse hua. Par isbar maine koi emergency contraceptive use nai kiya. Kuch dino bad meri wife ko ulti jaisa feel hona, Sir me dard karna, frequent urination, Breast tenderness, Mood swing jaise pregnancy ke symptoms dekha maine. Par maine pregnancy test nai kiya. Maine socha ki period miss hone ke bad test karwaunga. Par period miss hone ke 4 din bad she said ki usko pet me bhut dard ho raha hai. Usi raat ko uska period v ho gaya. Aur uske bad wo normal ho gai. Jitne v symptoms thae pregnancy wale wo khatam. Mera sawal ye hai ki kya wo emergency contraceptive pill ke karan aisa hua? Aur agar aisa hua hai toh kya meri wife future me pregnant ho sakti hai ya nai? Kya bhut serious issue hai ye.
I have severe cramps during my periods starting from one day before period starts till after bleeding stops on 3rd or 4th day. I am 30 years old and married for last 10 years. I do not have children and have decided to remain childless. We currently use condoms as contraception. I visited a gynecologist who clearly said that I have primary dysmenorrhea and there is no cure except for painkillers. He also suggested me to have child to get rid of period pain permanently. I have been thinking about using oral contraceptives hoping that it may reduce pain or if I continue taking oral contraceptives without break, I may avoid having periods. Am I thinking correctly. Kindly suggest what oral contraceptive (name & chemical composition please) would be suitable for me!
My wife is aged 36 yrs. Old and has thyroid problems. She has been taking 100 mg thyronorm tab empty stomach every morning. Recently she had thyroid profile test and the results are as under: Free T3.2. 39pg/ml normal range 2.0 to 4.4 Free T4 1.38 ng/dL normal range 0.9 to 1.7 TSH 0.480 uIU/mL normal range 0.27 to 4.2 Kindly suggest as how much mg thyronorm tab to be taken. She reports of having swelled body in the early morning and overall tiredness.
No medicine should be taken by self. Unless prescribed by a doctor for the particular use for a particular period or a particular situation.
All the drugs labeled schedule are to be used only under medical supervision. The doctors have to monitor harms and benefits, it does to an individual.
I am having a menstrual cycle problem its not proper nd its not on tym. If flow starts it continue to 20 days nd the flow is very less nd again after 10 days I get down. Nd you had taken hemophatic medicines nd ayurvedic too. Soo I am in big doubt what I should do nw.
Otoplasty is a cosmetic surgery which corrects the deformities or absence of the external ear. Otoplasty originated in ancient India during 800 BC.
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
- Cagot ear: This is a defect where there is no ear lobe attached to the ear.
- Cat’s ear: In this condition the outer side of the ear is pulled forward. It gives the person a more feline appearance.
- Cauliflower ear: This generally occurs when your ear looks like a cauliflower. This is also caused due to hematoma that occurs because of severe trauma.
- Cleft earlobe: In this condition, there is a notch on the fleshy part of the earlobe and can be corrected by otoplasty.
- Constricted ear: In this condition, some of the cartilage is discarded by surgery and a new one is reconstructed.
- Cryptotia: An incision is made and the upper part of the ear is exposed by contraction.
- Darwinian ear: This occurs when the rim cartilage of the conchal bone (hollow next to the ear canal) is flat and not folded outwards. The term ‘Darwinian ear’ is derived from the British biologist Charles Darwin.
- Lop ear: People who have lop ear generally have a protruding ear with a central depression, producing a more ‘cup ear’ appearance. The helix is enlarged after surgery.
- Macrotia: In this situation the ear of the patient is very big as compared to his head. So the surgeon makes incisions on the lateral surface of the pinna (outer ear).
- Microtia: In this condition the pinna is extremely small and the whole ear seems much smaller.
- Question mark ear: This is a rare defect. There is an indentation between the cartilage and the ear lobe rim. This is also known as Cosman ear.
- Scroll ear: The outer edge of the ear protrudes forward in such a condition.
- Stahl’s ear deformity: In this condition the outer skin and cartilage folds abnormally giving an ‘elf’ kind of appearance.
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.
Sir I have a little doubt first time when I have a sex with my girlfriend she didn't get bleeding. And my question is whether she loosen her virginity before or not because bleeding is not a problem for me while inserts my pennies in her Virginia it's going very easily and it's very loose so that only I have little doubt on this case kindly suggest me in this situation. My problem is not about bleeding why her Virginia is very loose.
Hi I forget to take 3 dose of contraceptives pills what I can do now how it will continue? its is possible to continue or not?
Hi, I've a 5 month baby. I think that my breast milk supply is not enough for my baby. So I want to know how I can increase my breast milk supply. Means what food I should take or anything else to increase breast milk?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it.
A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar health issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty, but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus, reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome, but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
Related Tip: "What is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?"