Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anup RamaniYour feedback matters!
Can tuberculosis of the lymph node (supraclavicular involved) can spread to lungs as well? Also my chest x-ray indicates normal condition of the lungs. But tb of lymph nodes as I've read indicates its infection primarily somewhere else (lungs, pancreas, spleen). Does it mean that pancreas or spleen may be involved?
I went for abdominal pelvic trasonography and as per results my prostate is. Moderately enlarged in size. Also parenchymal calcification noted. It measures 4.9:x3. 8x4.0 CMS.(vol. _40 cc). Impression is moderate prostatomegally. Consulting Doctor advice surgery. I am 59 years old male and diabetic. Though I can't control urination no problem while passing urine. Please let me know if surgery is required and if it can be cured through medicine. Thanks.
What is photo stem cell and immuno therapy ?if anyone can Please help to provide with an answer would be very helpful.
3.7 mm dense focus seen in the right pelvis - Soft tissue classification / calculus. Urinary bladder is mildly distended . NO focal lesion seen. Prostate is normal in size and attenuation. No focal lesion seen. Please advise if I need surgery or just medicine?
I am 25 year old. Sufring from prostatitis from last 6 month, I go to uroglist he gave me antibiotic for 4 week. With this treatment I am ok. But some symptom come back. I go to another uroglist. He said I have chronic prostatitis for last 7 months so he gave me 3 month of antibiotic. This is a correct treatment. Reply me sir
I have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck from two months it comes with a very bad cold but till now its not gone and I am still having infection in my throat I also done a needle biopsy and everything came back normal but neither the infection nor the enlarged lymph node is gone. What should I do?
Hi I am 30years old I am suffering from prostate infection since last april at the first doctor were unable to detect it only than last november it was diagnosed prostate infection the 1st urologist doctors medicine did not helped too much than the 2nd doc medicine helped a bit but not in a full manner still I use to have pain in my lower abdomen and penis and anus doctor had told meto hae chymoral forte thrice a day but still having pain.
I have piles prob and prostate too. For the last 15 years, age 60yrs, weight 79kg. Height 5. 5. In delhi, no suger no b. P. Rest all ok
My Father is 80 years old and he is suffering from BENIGN. Prostate enlarge. Report on SR. PSA is 51.44 ng/ml. Urine passage is block and temporarily passed through tube. He is having hypertension no diabetes. Kindly suggest proper medication. And whether he can be cured by operating through urologist or through medicines.
How to reduce prostate. He is suffering with it since 1 year and none of the medicines work for him. He is diabetic and ages 58. Please guide us how to treat it. Thank you.
Sir I gon under surgery of breast cancer now I having 22 days once kemo my hair full loss and nohair I want to what should I do for hair come.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
My mother having 8 m.m.of ghat (cyst ) in her left breast It is a sign of breast cancer please help.
How does detoxification process help cancer patients? Please let me know various detoxification processes.
Most breast lumps are not cancerous
True or False
Don’t panic if you find a lump. Most aren’t cancer. Many women have lumps caused by fluid-filled sacs called cysts or a buildup of scar-like tissue. But a new lump or mass that is hard, painless, and has rough edges may be more likely to be cancer. Breast cancers also can be tender, soft, or round.
Watch for breast pain, swelling, dimpling, nipples that hurt or leak liquid, or any redness or thickening of the skin. Always see your doctor if you notice anything different.