Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnujaYour feedback matters!
Hi, Suppose if I am going to start workout at 6 am in gym, dance, exercise to reduce my weight. What can I eat before exercise. Because I am became tired and hunger it takes 2 hrs for workout. Suggest me what to eat before doing exercises. Thanks.
To whom should consult for nasal throat atmospheric allergy of 4 year old kid with chest congestion .an e n t specialist or child specialist.
I am 18 year old male I have asthma from my childhood but it is not that severe. To completely get rid of it what should I do. I stopped using medicine for asthma I use them only when it is required. Can you please tell me the general measures and food items that I should take so that I can get rid of asthma completely.
Hi am 26 year old female I got married before 9 months now in last few month o faced lots of problems in my health I had stomach problems and gastric problem nd frequently I have chest congestion wat can I do.
Sir/madam i am 27 years old suffering from reactive arthritis from 6 months. I did my blood test as per advised by doctor all tests are normal except HLAB27. I have pain and swelling in my left ankle and right knee. Right knee joint margin also effected. Is this arthritis curable or not. I m taking medicine regularly. Tab. Is saaz 500mg b.D. Please give me answer ?
I am 30yrs old, My undereyes dark circles. I used many times medicine @ other ointments. But nothing to Gud result. Sir I request to you pls give me easy solution then clean dark circles.
My stomach is paining, which type of tables can I take. And I asked for medical advice he say me you first asked your doctor. He not give me medicine. Because I'm pregnant that's was he not give medicine.
I am 68 my sugar leve history 20/11 187-332 27/11 182-274 23/12 208-280 29/12 199-322 31/12 166-180 03/01 191-189 07/01 159-183 pl advice what fruit can be taken after lunch and after dinner. What about taking two dates every day? Regards
I am 21 years old. I have migraine problem. And I get relief with pain relievers. But in the month of june, in first weak my migraine get too pain. And pain relievers have no effect on it. Please hellp me , the pain is very severe. What should I do?
He had unprotected sex with his girlfriend during her periods. Is this safe if not what he should do to prevent STD or HIV.
Hello my name is kunal, I am from kalyan my age is 26. From last two month I am working out in gym but I never felt any problems but from last week my back is paining very badly my question is is it bcoz of gym or any other problem, should I quite gym or is their any solution for this.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"