Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit SoniYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm a student & jab main mobile or laptop dekhta hu to mere aankh me naak k bilkul brabar me chubhan ho jaati h like infection so please consult me my problem.
Christmas would be incomplete without a delicious Christmas plum cake. This lovely cake is rich in fresh and dried fruits and is soaked in brandy or orange liquor. Preparations for this cake often start a month before Christmas as the fruits are cut and soaked in alcohol until it is time to bake them. Here are 8 fascinating facts about this Christmas cake.
- It has a really long shelf life: Christmas cake or fruitcake can last for months and years. This may be because of the alcohol content in the cake. Many families keep aside a part of the Christmas cake to be eaten during Easter. The longevity of this cake is also why it is the perfect packed food for hunters and travellers.
- It is packed with energy: Christmas cake has a high ratio of fruits to flour and hence is packed with nutrients. On the flip side, this isn’t a cake you want to snack on as it can also increase your waistline.
- Naturally dried fruits are the key to a good Christmas cake: Christmas cake is said to be an acquired taste. However, the key to make a good Christmas cake is to avoid glazed and candied fruits and instead use naturally sweetened and dried fruits. This makes the cake healthier and much more wholesome.
- You can put any fruit into Christmas cake: Christmas fruit cake is an all inclusive cake. A Christmas cake can be made with fresh fruits, dried fruits or a mixture of the two. However, fresh fruit cake has a shorter life span than dried fruit cake.
- It gets better with time: Like wine, Christmas cake ages and tastes better with time. Christmas cake can also be revived, if it has dried out. For this, all you have to do is, steam the cake and drizzle a little more alcohol over it.
- It is a very old recipe: Christmas cake is said to date back to the Roman empire. The Romans used a mixture of pine nuts, barley, raisins, sweetened wine and pomegranate seeds to make a version of the Christmas cake known as satura. However, it was only in the 16th century that it gained popularity.
- The origins of Christmas cake lies in a meat pie: Christmas cake has evolved from the plum pudding. This plum pudding was originally a pie of mixed minced meats and fruits. With time, the meat was removed and only the fruits remained. Later, spice and dried fruits were added to the recipe to give us a modern day Christmas cake.
- Christmas cake was traditionally not eaten on Christmas day: Christmas cake was originally eaten on the twelfth day of Christmas. For this reason, it was also known as the twelfth night cake.
My mother aged 48 suddenly got lot of ulcers in her palms these ulcers are medium in size they pain while washing utensils. Please suggest for this.
Hey I just got my testing reports and found out my sgpt to be 90. I know it's higher then upper limit. Can anyone suggest how can I get it into its limits. What do's and don't should I take? I drink once or max twice a month. Am I in trouble. I am worried please help me.
Hi. Akanksha this side. I want to ask for my health. How can I loose my weight. I am suffering from thyroid also.
My periods are missed last time the date when periods are gone in 9 October 2016 but today is 28 Nov still my periods has not come. I have check for the pregnancy two time result is negative please suggest me.
I am a student nd I have recently appeared in board examination of class 10th. Now its the time for the declaration of my result I'm really stressed. More over I have been receiving calls from my relatives asking about my result which is increasing in tension I'm loosing confidence nd I'm really scared what shd be the best do handle this situation.
I noticed that my face is slightly broader on right side? Is this some abnormality? Or it has happened by age? It is very visual after I have lost some weight? What should I do?
Sir if we stop eating just because of fatness than weakness will occur in our body. If yes than we have to take.
Sir im 20 years old, male,i am having white hairs from 3 years I want to know the reason ,y these white hairs are coming in this early age.
I am facing problems during my mensuration days too much back pain wt could be the reason how can I'll over come of it.
I am suffering from GERD for past six years. I have to take six tablets daily for, diabetes and heart problems. Is there any natural way of getting rid of this problem? Rajkumar.
My daughter is 13 years old, she often suffer from sneezing, specially during early morning or at night. She continues to sneeze. Please advice some home remedy. As she takes citzin or avil medicine.
I'm having diabetes for last 12 years and I'm 42 years old, should I shift to human insulin from pills ?
Sir. How to get rid of these leg pains and foot pains Tell some home made tips and tablet names. And best balm for relief.
I want to reduce my weight 10 kg. Will you please suggest me how I will overcome to this as well as please provide me the daily food chart?
*Scoliosis in adults can arise due to a variety of reasons, including genetics, uneven pelvic position, past spinal or joint surgeries, knee or foot distortions, or even head injuries.
*Some curves are deeper than others, and in moderate to severe cases, the means to correction is surgery.
*Scoliosis is measured by Cobb's angle( shown in X-RAY ) When this angle is 10-40°, it's postural and grade 1 scoliosis.
>40° is called structural and grade 2 scoliosis.
>60° is called grade 3 scoliosis.
If you suspect scoliosis, you should consult your doctor about an appropriate treatment plan.