Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit SoniYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 27 and i got diabeties when i got pregnant almost two years back but still im suffering with it.What should i do to get rid out of this?
Dear doctor, My problem is I'm 49 years old till last. Two year I didn't have any problem related to blood pressure but from last two year my blood pressure is increases so what should I do? My weight is also increased so what exercise should I do ?
My age is 25 but I ve small pencil strength. How can I make it big? Since I'm going to marry soon. Please help me in this regard.
i am 15 years old and my height is 5.2 but i want to increase my height what shall i do? will i be able to do so?
I am 26 year old girl, right side wisdom tooth surgery done with stitches on 2014 December, 10 months passed still I am not able to eat even soft items, and left side upper tooth problem have since 5-6 months when ever I chew food when up and down tooth get connect while chewing that time suddenly get pain like stone are there in food otherwise there is no pain. So many doctors I visited but all doctors says everything is fine there is nothing x-ray also done. I am not able to chew both side, right side wisdom surgery done left side while chewing suddenly I stop eating like stone in food. Please guide me what should I do?
I am 33 years old I am suffering from Premature Education. Please help me out for this I want to have sex with my girl for 30 min, but now in 1 minute I am doing. I have bad habit of daily masturbation either by intercourse else by self do not know bad effect of that. Please advice me good and safe medicines which is quick effective as my married life is not going well. If any good doctor near by Delhi, NCR location I can meet him personally.
I am a student of 18 years. I am having myopia and I wear my required spectacles but my eyesight drops in every two to three months. Please suggest any way to control them.
Hello I am a 23 years old housewife married before a years ago. My day completes in working household chores. So I am unable to move outside for walk and not getting time for exercise. That cause me gaining weight causes my tummy to come out. That looks so bad. Please suggest some exercise and food for this. thanks.
My period date is 11 feb. I am taking regestrone on 17 feb to 19 feb. My pregnancy test is negative but missed my period. So how would I know that I am pregnant or not. I am very tensed if I am pregnant and this tablet effect to the baby. Pls give me suggestion.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Sir/mamm, my age is 23 my problem is very common is that I am suffering from tooth problems are as follows: 1. My teeth is not in a arranged manner it is rearrange. So I can not do proper brushing. 2. I do not eat any tobacco than also my mouth smells badly it also have yellowish colour, and when I brush it comes blood from my teeth. From 10 days I am using pantjali tooth paste. But no result and meanwhile on my teeth their is whitish colour layer on it. Like puse please suggest me properly.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.