Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali PereraYour feedback matters!
My wife Age 34 is suffering from Schizophrenia .Please suggest medicine that will not increase Blood sugar, Cholesterol and Prolactin hormone and muscle Cramp.
1. Me and my spouse, children, my parents are living as a joint family but my spouse like to be separate from my parents. I'm an only son of my parents but she is not understanding the reality and she is not happy with my parents. What I have to do? Give me the solution.
Today I had a breakup with a girl ,then I started crying a lot. Then I was in very depression mind and with this depression mind I started spending time on Facebook, and a person in fb told me to show my penis ,in that person's profile there was a girl's photo and I post image of my penis to that person and afterwards I came to know that person is a bisexual gay. Now ,currently I am in very depression. Suicidal thoughts are coming in my mind. And the main thing is that I am very spiritual. BECAUSE OF SEVERE EXTREME DEPRESSION DUE TO BREAKUP, MY MIND DIDN'T WORK AND I HAD POSTED image of my penis to a bisexual gay.In future ,i will not do this type of mistake. Is it wrong according to Religion? Will I go to hell after death?
My sister (45 years) has been suffering from schizophrenia since last 2/3 years. I consulted pshychiatrist and accordingly medicins were prescribed. But she does not want to take medicine claiming that she is not suffering from any ailment. We are helpless. Kindly advise.
I dont know where to start . I feel so hurt, frustrated, disturb and lonely, my prob is that wen I get angry or frustrated I take out all my anger and frustrations at my bf and later feel very guilty. this days he has changed alot. He took to me nicely but we lack that old spark that we had in our relation. Sometimes he use 2 leave me all alone and I feel very bad. N we are not in the same city now, he went fo cochin in anoda city. Do you think he got ova me?? few days ago I told him that he is very changed and I am very hurt by his behavior and I want him to be like before he said that its not possible because I have changed but I have not changed. i am having lots of prob that I cant deal wth so I remain always frustrated and may be in solving my prob I have hurted him alot or might not have taken care of him. Please help me. I really cant leave with-tout him. I feel like crying. I have even asked him whether he got over me. But he always says that he loves me and sometimes gets angry n say dt I olws thnk nonsens. M I being irritating to him? we were very happy bfore. He use 2 look after me lyk ah baby, I love him very very much. I know I should have mange my anger. I feel so guilty now. He is the only 1 wt whm I share everything. He is my love, my dad, my bestie, my everything. I will be very alone if he would leave me, I may even commit suicide.
He can't concentrate in studies, in past he had done some mistake which did not hurt anyone but he always blame himself and feels bad, which always make him feel guilty and make him worry and new negative thoughts always haunt him and he also can't concentrate in studies and remain depressed! He try to focus in studies then sometime he focus, but suddenly those thoughts strike his mind then he again become depressed and feels like he is very bad and all!
Over the years, infidelity has surfaced as the single most common reason that has the ability to shatter and dismantle a perfectly happy relationship. Infidelity can occur in any and every form of relationship and in each of them it is deemed as unacceptable and uncalled for. Lack of affection has been generally identified as the primary cause why people stray.
However, there are other reasons too that cause infidelity. Some of them are:
- Bad judgment: The person who is held responsible for going astray may actually be the victim of bad judgement and an impulsive decision. There may not be anything wrong with the marriage, but momentary attraction and a rash decision are possible reasons that lead a person astray.
- Search for an emotional connect: The lack of emotional connect with the partner can be a possible reason for infidelity. An unquenchable thirst for attention and the need to be flattered as well as finding an emotional connect with a new person causes infidelity. Though the most common and devastating outcome of infidelity is the end of a relationship, there are ways, which helps one to overcome infidelity. Some of them are as follows:
- Ending the affair immediately: The first and foremost step that you must take in overcoming infidelity is to end the affair immediately. If your relationship is important to you, then it would require your complete investment both physically and emotionally. You must snap all contacts with the other person and concentrate on rebuilding your relationship with renewed faith and trust.
- Open discussion: If you want your relationship to work then you must have a completely free and open discussion with your partner. Coming clean about your past affair is imperative if you want to begin anew. Your partner deserves a complete, honest discussion and you must do it delicately and with a lot of care.
- Willingness to compromise: Beginning a relationship after confessing about the past relationships requires a lot of hard work and compromises. It will take a long time for the relationship to be what it was before the infidelity and you should take complete responsibility for it as well have a willingness to compromise on certain issues.
- Marriage therapy: Apart from the attempt to amend yourself, you can also use the help of a marriage therapist. A marriage counselor or a therapist, through prolonged discussions and sound counselling can avert the possible ending of the relationship.