Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Deval
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali DevalYour feedback matters!
I have missed period. Now 4 week .my pulse is 86 BPM .is I'm pregnant? But before normal days I have 70 beat. If I am pregnant. .my cough and cold affect fetus.
I missed my periods, am I pregnant? I am confused. I made home pregnancy test, I got a positive. But not sure how to cnfm.
Me and bf did intercourse on 11th april using condoms we also checked the condom that was also not ruptured My period date was 12th april and its 29 april they are still due We did a urine test on 22nd april that resulted negative Now today on 29th april we again did a home urine test using prega news test kit which also resulted negative Now what to do Is this pregnancy or just a delay I have irregular periods And can you suggest any withdrawal pill and also explain its working Thank you.
What can I do to correct them. Anything else that I need to know. Done at 35 weeks 3 days (GA by LMP: Single live fetus. Cephalic presentation at time of scanning. The spine is on the left and lateral. Fetal heart and movement are well seen Gestational age is about 35 weeks 3 days by BPD of of 89 mm (37 weeks) HC of 320 mm (37 weeks 6 days), FL of 66 mm (34 weeks 5 day) AC of 304 mm (36 weeks 4 days) Fetal weight is about 2468g These parameters are ok? Then my doctor suggested Maternal blood sugar evaluation. Because AC showed an upward trend but measurements was with in normal limits. please refer all parameters and give your answer thanks.
I am 23 years old who married in May 2014. We tried for pregnancy in the month of April 2015, get confirmed but unfortunately in the month of june 2015 I faced a miscarriage. During my pregnancy period I noticed some drops of white discharged coming out from my vagina. As advised now I am again trying for pregnancy since last month but still I noticed the same quantity of white discharge. Should I worried about it.
Hi! I am taking homeopathy medicine for infertility from 4 months I am having low amh and do not ovulate on time. I want to know is it possible to ovulate and conceive just 3 days before period if yes then will the period come or will it skip. After taking treatment I am noticing changes in my menstrual cycle. I get brown discharge before period for 3 days I also feel like nausea during brown discharge and get fever according to my Dr. that is the time I ovulate. Is it possible to ovulate before periods .should I try using ovulation kit.
Beer belly is a word that is used to describe a fat tummy that results from excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks. In case of any alcohol drink, the liver tends to burn alcohol instead of fat which leads to bigger tummies. Basically, if the calorie intake is higher than calorie expenditure, then fat tends to accumulate in the body.
Now if you want to turn that beer belly into six pack abs, then you need to follow these rules:
- Limit carbohydrate consumption: This means you have to cut down on sugar and starch based foods such as refined flour, aerated drinks and anything that has sugar in it. Follow a strict diet that focuses on limited amount of whole grains. Avoid simple carbohydrates which tend to spike blood sugar levels and aid in fat accumulation. Reduce your portion sizes to decrease your overall calorie consumption.
- Eat fiber: Increase fiber consumption as fiber is beneficial for losing fat. It helps in you feeling fuller and thus, eat less. Fiber also reduces the chances of various life threatening diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and bad cholesterol levels in the body. Eat foods that are rich in fiber such as beans, lentils and broccoli.
- Weight training: Weight training helps in losing body fat by increasing muscle mass in the body. Muscle burns calories at rest, so more muscle means more calorie burnt. Weight training also increases your metabolism which means your overall calorie expenditure will increase significantly. If you don't have access to a gym then combine bodyweight exercises such as pushups, squats and pull ups in a circuit. A sample workout circuit would be 20 push up, 20 squats and 5 pull ups one after the other. Rest for a minute and then repeat the circuit 5 times.
- Cardio: Cardio is very important in losing fat from all over your body. Opt for HIIT (high intensity interval training) instead of steady state cardio like jogging at the same pace over a period of time. Too much steady state cardio increases cortisol levels in the body leading to muscle loss. Instead focus on HIIT which means you do an exercise at full throttle for a short period of time such as 30 seconds. Rest for 20 seconds and then to another exercise for 30 seconds. Repeat the procedure for another 10 minutes. This method keeps your metabolism elevated for 48 hours after your workout.
When I and my husband had protected sex for the first time it was very hard for us. We had unprotected sex after few months and we enjoyed having intercourse very well. My question is If we have sex for the second time is it that it'll be hard like before? It can't go inside easily?
During which period of time there are least chances of pregnancy for a couple? Acc to mensuration cycle of the female.
Race among the various healthy edible oils is still on and it will keep going as oils have their unique properties and flavors, which are beneficial for the proper functioning of our body. The fat intake, obtained from cooking oils should consist of balanced fat, as it would provide important nutrients to sustain a fit and healthy life.
Rice bran and Soybean oil are edible vegetable oils commonly used in Asian countries. All oils have their unique flavors and properties which give them their own pros and cons.
Rice bran oil
Obtained from rice bran (rice husks), it is mild and nutty in flavor which leaves no lingering aftertaste. It is one of the most balanced oil with 47% MUFA, 33% PUFA, and 20% SFA.
Health benefits of rice bran oil
- Contains Tocotrienols which are members of the vitamin E family with natural antioxidant properties that can help prevent cardiovascular diseases and some types of cancer.
- Rice bran oil is unique in containing Oryzanol, a powerful antioxidant. Studies have shown that it can reduce plasma cholesterol and cholesterol absorption. This can lead to decrease in early atherosclerosis, inhibition of platelet aggregation, and increase in faecal bile acid excretion. Oryzanol also has been used to treat nerve imbalance and disorders of menopause.
- Rice bran oil contains high levels of antioxidants. This helps in boosting metabolic rate, which in turn aids weight loss.
- Rice bran oil is also considered extremely good for the skin. It contains Squalene that can be easily by the skin, which keeps it supple, soft, and smooth.
Soya bean oil
The oil is obtained from the soybean seeds and has an imperceptible odor support which enhances the natural flavors. It contains 53% PUFA and 27% MUFA and consists of only 15% SFA.
Health benefits of soya bean oil
- It is a modest source of antioxidant vitamin E which protects cell membrane, skin, and mucosa from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- Soya bean oil contains phytosterols, which is a class of naturally-occurring compounds found in plants that are similar to cholesterol. Due to this structural similarity, phytosterols competitively inhibit cholesterol absorption in the gut and can reduce blood cholesterol levels by 10% -15%.
- Soya bean oil also contains vitamin K, which helps in bone formation and can prevent nerve damage in the brain that makes it useful in Alzheimer’s disease.
When comparing the two, rice bran oil is considered one of the best in terms of quality and various other factors. However, soya bean oil is no less and is highly preferred due to the affordability and availability. Both rice bran oil and soya bean oil have a high smoke point and are considered good for high heat cooking. Both oils also contain vitamin E and are rich in antioxidants. Rice bran oil is, however, regarded as a better option for females during their menopause period, as the chemical content present in it lessens the pain. However, soya bean oil contains no cholesterol, making it an excellent choice for patients suffering from heart diseases or high cholesterol levels.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!