Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali BhosleYour feedback matters!
I am 20year old female I am suffering from UTI and I am using citralka and norflox but no improvement can you suggest any medicine.
I have a pain in my left kidney and in my penis so doct called me to do a sonography. I have dobe hai sonography. In sonography its came a stone in kindly left side 5 mm aur left kidney se thoda niche ek nas me kuch shadow sa aya hai to doct bol raha hai ki use samjh nhi arha hai wo kya hai h hai ya fir koi gath hai. So please helf me. I send you whats point in my sonography has come. 1) mild dilatation of pelvialyceal system is seen in left kidney A calculus 5.3 mm is seen in left ureter vesical junction 2) a well defined hyper echoic avascular shadow 13 mm is seen in right ureter vesical junction. S/o ureter cele / Debris OPINION:- � mild dilated left pelvicalyceal system with mid ureteric calculus �(?) Small right sided ureter cele/vesical debris This point come in my report so please help me and tell what is there in this report please tell in hindi if possible.
Recently one of my relative admitted in hospital due to kidney stone, may I know the reasons for kidney stones gets develop in human body.
I am from pune india. I had lot of pain in abdomen and back on right side and doctor asked sonography. Done twice in the interval of 1 days The second test report as under slight improvement in right renal obstructive changes. Right kidney still shows mild fulness of calyceal system. Mm calculus still noted in right lower ureter. Both kidney shows calyceal calculi oc about 23 mms. No fresh lesion noted. I am advised to take tamiflow 0. 4 mg. Kindly advise. What type of stone I had and what care/diet I shall take and how many days it will take to go the stone. Where it will be painful during slipping of stone. Thanks.
I' ve a real bad pain at my anus when I sit. While passing motion I don' t feel that pain. But while driving I feel that pain a lot. Kindly help.
I am 36 year old I am suffering with back & abdomen pain I am having 2 stone in kidney size 1.6cm & 9mm. Any ayurveda treatment is their.
Hey I am 19 years old boy. And I think I usually urinate much frequently than everybody. M else. Can you please help me in anyways .but also I think as I drink a lot of water so that can be the reason to. So please give your reply sir.
I have two stone in my kidney left side appx 2 or4 mm. Dr. Said take maximum drinking water it will be ok. Is it right decision or not?
He is getting sperm out frequently at night times when he slept automatically, when he gets urine he is unable wakeup and at that moment he is getting his sperm out is this a major problem.
Diabetes is a disorder that is characterized by an inability of the pancreas to produce enough insulin or effectively utilize the insulin produced by the body. Insulin is the hormone that is produced by the pancreas to metabolize sugar in the body, the sugar that is present in the food that you consume.
Diabetes is commonly classified into two types: Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
In Type 1 diabetes, the cells in the pancreas do not produce insulin in the required amounts; this disorder usually tends to occur in children. Type 2 diabetes generally occurs in people who are above 40 years of age; this type is characterized by an inability of the body to efficiently utilize the insulin produced by the pancreas.
How can diabetes affect your kidneys?
Too much glucose, also called sugar, in your blood from diabetes damages your kidneys’ filters. If the filters are damaged, a protein called albumin, which you need to stay healthy, leaks out of your blood and into your urine. Damaged kidneys do not do a good job of filtering wastes and extra fluid from your blood. The wastes and extra fluid build up in your blood and make you sick.
Diabetes is a leading cause of kidney disease. Diabetic kidney disease is the medical term for kidney disease caused by diabetes. Diabetic kidney disease affects both kidneys at the same time.
Signs of Kidney Disease in Patients with Diabetes
- Albumin/protein in the urine
- High blood pressure
- Ankle and leg swelling, leg cramps
- Going to the bathroom more often at night
- High levels of BUN and creatinine in blood
- Less need for insulin or antidiabetic medications
- Morning sickness, nausea and vomiting
- Weakness, paleness and anemia
What are the possible complications?
- End-stage kidney failure: If this occurs then you would need kidney dialysis or a kidney transplant.
- Cardiovascular diseases: Diabetics have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, such as heart disease, stroke and peripheral arterial disease. If you have diabetes and diabetic kidney disease, your risk of developing cardiovascular diseases is increased further.
- High blood pressure: Kidney disease has a tendency to increase blood pressure. In addition, increased blood pressure has a tendency to make kidney disease worse. Treatment of high blood pressure is one of the main treatments of diabetic kidney disease.
What to do?
- It is essential to get your urine checked at least once every year to detect signs of kidney damage.
- Some other symptoms that you may experience are swelling in the ankles, weight gain and a rise in your blood pressure.
- The first step to treat kidney damage caused by diabetes is to get your blood sugar levels under control.
- You should also avoid consuming medications that can cause damage to the kidneys.
- A kidney transplant or dialysis may be advised if the damage to kidneys is significant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a nephrologist.