Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. Anita A DudheYour feedback matters!
Sir, I eat my food properly but im not physically fit and have never been fat also My physical appearance is very weak and I want to become fat, not fat actually but I want to look better than the earlier.
My weight 66 kg height 5; 4.I want my weight 55 kg .I have more fat on tummy area. Can I take hydroxy fat burner? Can I take it. For instant results. Its is gud and bad 4 health.
I used herbalife weight loss products for 6 months. L lost weight butmy brush also gets smaller. Then I stopped thst product. Please help me to how I can lost my weight without losing my stecher?
To gain weight if I take alfa alfa Q it is okay or no and if not tell me which tablet should I take and I don't want any side effects.
How could I get rid from dark circles? I am doing night shift job is that the reason it occurs to me? After I come to home I fall to sleep 6-6.5 hours only how I can sleep more suggest me.
Hello doctor, I used to damn fair in colour but I am loosing the colour as I'm getting lean my question is I'll I get my complexion back after getting my weight back and there also sun burn in my face by applying aloevera gel I'll it go away? thank you in advance.
I am of 21 years and ny complexion is dark I want to get permanent fair complexion what I need to use.
I have difficulty in losing weight even after having balanced diet and exercising. I have hypothyroid, iron.
Green tea has become a fad over the last decade and is believed to be the magic wand for multiple issues, the biggest being weight loss. But, does it actually help in weight loss, how much is recommended, and how does it actually do it? Read on to know more about the magic wand called green tea.
When you are brewing up a cup of green tea, the tea leaves that are used get converted into their active form after coming in touch with the hot water, which is when it gets beneficial.
- Improve metabolism: Green tea has caffeine which is believed to aid in burning fat and improving metabolism. A cup of green tea contains about 20 to 40 mg of caffeine and so helps in controlling fat. The more significant advantage in green tea comes from antioxidants called catechins. This boosts metabolism and is the main reason green tea is believed to help in weight loss. The main catechin is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is the wonder product in green tea. It boosts production of hormone norepinephrine which in turn signals the cells to release the accumulated fat from the cells. This is a cumulative effect and more and more fat gets burned. It is also believed that both caffeine and EGCG work in tandem synergistically, and so help in weight loss initiated by the other.
- Burn more, even at rest: This fat burning rate is further increased by exercise. It has been shown that consuming green tea and exercising improves weight loss by almost 15%. Once this process is initiated, it continues to burn calories even at rest at a rate faster than when not consuming green tea.
- Eat less: Another theory that is proposed is that green tea makes one consume fewer calories and so helps in weight loss. This is yet to be proven, but there are pieces of evidence that show that green tea also reduces appetite, further adding to its weight loss properties.
- Lose that belly fat: The belly fat which is what leads to diabetes and chronic inflammation can be lost using green tea on a regular basis. This is the more harmful fat and so losing is helps overall health. Though the exact mechanism is not fully proven, green tea is definitely considered to have a role in losing weight due to its 3 properties:
- Improving metabolism
- Releasing accumulated fat
- Reducing appetite
Given that it is a new entrant to the food table, more research is still being done, but the fact remains that it definitely aids in weight loss. In addition to weight loss, there are various other benefits and so reach out for that cup of green tea! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.