Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Aniruddha.Y.PhadkeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and having a acidity problem and my face is so oily what I should to prevent from both?
Sir sometimes when I go to toilet for doing potty, blood comes with yellow like gel is there any serious matter? Or what will I do?
My mother has gall bladder stone from last ten years. Now it hurts her a lot. She refused to get operated for this. Any medicine that can help?
I have erosive gastritis with h.Pylori positive.And i have finish eating hp kit.Now im taking pantop d every morning.But my stomach still feels indigestion all the time.
Sir, I am 47 years age women I suffered problem in my health last one month, I briefly tell you the problem. 1. My weight 69 kgs, height- 1.65 mt. 2.my normal pressure -130/90 3.hemoglobin- as on date- 8.70 4. As per usg report fatty liver.
I am 22 year old male. Got food poisoning. Feeling uneasy in stomach. Please give me proper tablet. I am suffering from past 1 week. PLEASE SUGGEST ME TABLET FOR BETTER CURE. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Suffering from IBS from 1 year need a diet chart helpful for IBS taking rifagut 400, nexpro Rd, liv52ds, nurokind since 10 days but still no relief confused for a proper diet plan give a proper chart breakfast, lunch,dinner helpful for my life earlier six months done colonoscopy resulted IBS & internal hemorrhoids but no bleeding is there so stooped med at that time but since last month when bloating ,pain, anxiety, vomit,and not clear potty started again then went to doc before 10 days and got above mentioned med PL help or tell about a good doc at Ald or lko.
My mother is 65 years old and she's been detected having multiple gallstones. Due to the same she's been suffering from an infection. The infection levels have come down quite a bit till date. Is it advisable to get the gallstones operated now.
I have been facing the problem of gastric from almost 10 years. I have been taking omez, omez d when every I feel uncomfortable in my stomach such as burning sensation formation of gastric juice and when I get burps. But now a days I feel like I am getting immune to omez as it's not making any changes after taking it. So kindly advise.
There is gas forming in my stomach since 2-3 days. Due to this I couldn't digested food easily and feel uncomfortable every time. So what can I do now?
My brother goes to gym 5 days a week. Recently he is thinking about using a supplement called creatine to increase gains. I am worried as he has fatty liver problems. Is supplements required and do they have side effects?
I am 26 year old I got married on 1 june after intercourse with my partner she got pain below the abdomen.please give me suggestions.
If you are feeling uneasy and witness symptoms like loss of appetite, heartburn and unexpected stomach pain, chances are you have acidity. Stomach conditions wherein acid levels of the gastric juices are much more than normal is known as acidity. Acidity gives you tremendous discomfort.
You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity:
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel, slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Having half a cup, twice a day gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively, you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey, stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly in the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to a powder form, then add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, boil and filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of asafoetida and turmeric to it. With it, also add a tiny amount of fenugreek. Drink it at night to get the best out of it.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
Ayurvedic treatment is a natural way of curbing health problems. Acidity that happen to people often can be effectively cured with Ayurvedic remedies mentioned above.