Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ThmbreYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old female. I have so much of hair fall. I want to control my hair fall. please suggest me what should I need to do to reduce my hair fall? Waiting for your earliest reply. Regards, Ananya.
The worst part about being diagnosed with chicken pox is that even after the virus leaves your body, your skin is still marked with scars from the blisters. Like any other scar, in most cases these scars fade with time but this process can be quite slow. Scars, especially those on your face can also affect your self confidence and image. Luckily, there are a number of ways to deal with scars and fasten the fading process.
Here are a few tips to help reduce scars caused by chickenpox:
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E not only helps hydrate the skin, but is rich in anti-oxidants that promote the production of collagen and protect the skin from free radicals and other impurities. Vitamin E can be found in foods such as almonds, spinach and papaya. They can also be consumed in form a capsule or used in form of oil. Including vitamin E rich foods in your diet or massaging the scars with vitamin E oil can work wonders in getting rid of scars.
- Coconut water: Coconut water is not only delicious, but also rich in nutrients essential for the skin and lauric acid and cytokines. This helps regulate cell growth in the skin and balances the pH levels. It also has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties that prevent breakouts. Along with drinking coconut water, you could also apply it directly on the affected areas to help speed the recovery process.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. This aids in collagen production and keeps the skin elastic and strong. It is also rich in alpha hydroxyl acids that help heal damaged skin. Lemon juice also has bleaching properties that help scars fade. Lemon juice can be diluted with water or applied directly on the skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is known for its anti oxidant and anti microbial properties. This can protect the skin from bacterial infection and help soothe and heal skin. Its anti inflammatory properties also help relieve itching and redness caused by chickenpox blisters. Aloe vera also boosts collagen production and moisturizes the skin. Aloe vera can be used by applying the gel within its leaves directly on the skin and allowing it to dry. This can be repeated 3 to 4 times a day for best results.
- Baking soda: Scarring in cases of chicken pox is caused by scratching the blisters to relieve irritation and itchiness. Baking soda helps prevent the formation of scars by soothing this irritation and exfoliating the skin. It also helps balance the pH levels of the skin. A paste of baking soda and water can be massaged onto the affected areas to remove dead skin cells and prevent scarring.
All the above mentioned remedies will help you get rid of the scars and give you a beautifully glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello I am facing the problem of acme when ever I eat foods which produce heat to the body for ex: mangoes, chicken, papaya fruit etc etc my face turns to small pimples and until and unless I remove the pus from them they won't leave me. My intention is I love mangoes and chicken but due to this problem I am unable to eat properly and high in summer plz, could you suggest me the remedies how to cure this problem and my face is getting dark spots due to this pimples plz, suggest me some methods to remove this dark spots. Thank you .
How to remove the black shades on the face and how to loss the weight and how to remove the white shades on the body and how to stop the hair fall.
What I do for dandruff, and hairfall. This problem is from last 6 months ago. Please give me good suggestion.
There are several different types of pimples and they have different signs and symptoms:
- Whiteheads - also known as a closed comedo. These are very small and remain under the skin, appearing as a small, flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads - also known as an open comedo. These are clearly visible on the surface of the skin and are black or dark brown due to the oxidation of melanin, the skin's pigment. Some people mistakenly believe they are caused by dirt, because of their color, and scrub their faces vigorously - this does not help and may irritate the skin and cause other problems.
- Papules - these are small, solid, rounded bumps that rise from the skin. The bumps are often pink.
- Pustules - these are pimples full of pus. They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. The base is red and the pus is on the top.
- Nodules - these are morphologically similar (similar structure) to papules, but larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts - these are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.It is advisable to visit a dermatologist instead of taking over the counter medicines for pimples.
Please help me I'm having hair loss I have now lost 40% of my hairs. And I'm just 17. Please advise.
I have started loosing hair. Don't know why. All of sudden it happened. I eat 2 egg whites a day. I do gymming. I don't take whey protein. Should I start taking it?
Sir my hair growth is slow like Moustache were not coming but beard growth is more and more in comparison with moustache.
I have brown spots as well as much pimples on my back. I had used the removal cream for 6 months but I did not see any changes. So what should I do for it?
I am 19 yrs old and I have less hair density. When I am bathing my hair used to fall easily and I m feeling so much for that as my age is too less to get that condition. Is there any preventive measure for that?
Hi. I am 25 years old. I have one small patch on my hairs. I want to transplant and want hairs on that patch. Please suggest me how can I transplant.
I am mother of a one year old child and after my delivery I have started hair falling for one year I am facing the same problem I am afraid that some day I will become bald please tell me some remedy to stop hair fall and and my hair can grow.
Here are a few exercises to lose double chin.
Chin lift exercise: This exercise requires you to work and stretch multiple facial muscles including neck, throat, and jaw and hence, it is one of the best exercises to reduce double chin. You need to make use of your lips to do this exercise and you may choose to perform it either in sitting or standing position.
How to do it - Look up and look towards the ceiling with your eyes fixed towards the ceiling. Make your lips tight as though you are trying to kiss the ceiling. Remain in this posture for about 5 seconds and the come back to your normal position. Repeat this exercise 10 to 20 counts.
Jaw release: The jaw release exercise can help you get a sharply defined jaw line and strong cheek bones. With this exercise, you can work the muscles around your lips, cheeks, and jaws.
How to do it - Sit or stand in a straight posture and move your jaw as if you are chewing. Make sure your mouth is closed. Inhale deeply and exhale while chewing. Do this chewing rotation 5 times. Then open your mouth and push your tongue against your lower jaw. Remain in this posture for 5 seconds, then inhale and exhale again. This creates one repetition. You need to repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times continuously.
Platysma tone: The exercise provides amazing results in terms of toning your chin and cheek muscles and prominently defining your jaw line. Platysma refers to a muscle that originates from the chin region and stretches to the shoulder. When you work the platysma, you can prevent the sagging of the neck as well.
How to do it - Sit or stand in a straight posture. Open your mouth and pull back your lips in a downward direction. Press your lips against the teeth and move your jaw up and down. Make sure that the muscles of your jaw are being pulled and the tendons of your neck should feel the stretch. Repeat 20 times.
Rolling the neck: This exercise not only tones your jaw line, chin, and neck muscles, but it also reduces stress and promotes sleep. It tightens the skin of your neck and reduces wrinkles. You can be in a sitting or standing posture while carrying out this exercise.
How to do it - Keep your head in the normal position. Next, bend your head to one side and then slowly rotate it so as to make a complete circular rotation. Make sure that you keep your spine straight and your shoulders down at all times. Continue rotating your head in circular motion in clockwise as well as anti- clockwise direction for 3 to 4 times.
Exercises to reduce cheek fat
After exercises to lose double chin, it is now time to learn exercises to lose fat from cheeks. Chubby cheeks define a baby’s cuteness, but as we grow up, we have a different definition of beauty. We like well-defined cheekbones and prominently-sculpted jaw line. And perhaps this is the design that nature has created for human forms. However, some people retain their baby face and some may gain weight because of which their cheek bones may lack definition. Here’s how they can reduce facial fat and get a chiseled face:
Fish face: This exercise is a sort of anytime-anywhere job that you can perform while doing other activities such as watching t. V, taking bath, or reading a novel. Through this exercise, you can stretch your cheek muscles and reduce flabbiness.
How to do it: Pout your lips. Suck your cheeks and form a fish face. Try to smile while being in this posture and hold till 5 seconds. Relax when you feel the pressure on your cheeks and jaws. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
Cheek lifts: A wide smile not only rejuvenates the mood of the one who smiles and the others who witness it, but it also serves as the basis of the cheek lift exercise. A wide smile tones and strengthens drooping cheeks and reduces cheek wrinkles which make your face look younger.
How to do it - Take a comfortable sitting posture and smile as wide as you can. While smiling, raise your cheeks upwards and push against your eyes. Feel the tension in your cheek muscles. If possible, shut your eyes and do this exercise more conveniently. Remain in this posture for 15 seconds and then come back to the relaxing mode. Repeat the exercise 15 times at a stretch.
The blow-air exercise: This exercise makes use of almost all the neck and facial muscles and hence, it is one of the most effective and natural face lift exercises that can address both chubby cheeks and double chin issues.
How to do it– Begin by sitting straight on a chair. Bend your head back so as to face the ceiling. Pull your lips together and blow out air from your mouth. Keep blowing out air for 5 seconds and ten relax. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
The mouthwash move: This facial exercise not only strengthens the cheek muscles, but it also helps in reducing double chin.
How to do it - Sit in a comfortable position and fill up one of your cheeks with air. Next, transfer the air from one cheek to the other and continue to do so for a minute and then relax. The movement is very similar to what you would do while rinsing your mouth with a mouthwash. Repeat the exercise 5 to 10 times.