Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil PotdarYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of Peri-Menopause stage? I get heart palpitation during night times. Feeling depressed. How to control them.
Hi Getting stiffness and mild pain in my left lung or back of it. Did chest X-ray and ECG which looks okay. Is there any chances of heart disease? What test should identify any blockages?
I am 46 years male and have back pain and chest bone pains for last 2 months and feeling weak also what should I do?
Dear sir, she is age 42. And she is take high BP medicine (enwas 5 mg) then now my mom right hand is very painful so what s the reason?
I am now 56 years old, have undergone Angioplasty in Sept 2012 with two stents after severe attack. I was alright for first 15 days. Afterwards, I have suffering from continuous pan (24 hrs) and I am not able to specify the exact place f pain. The pain as well irritation more towards left of the chest. I consulted many expert Cardiologists, but they r of d opinion that the pain is not related to heart. I have undergone many tests viz ECG, Echo, TMT 2-3 tmes and two months back as per the advise of Physician, I got tested Angiography. There is no negative report and Doctors say everything is normal and stents r functioning well. however, pain persists all the time. I walk fir 45 minutes everyday without any problem like breathlessness, tiring etc. Pl suggest as how to get rid off d pain and can lead happy life. I am taking clopitorva 20 mg daily.
I am 42 years old women of assam state. From long time I have been suffering knee pain in both legs so kindly give me a curable medicine and high blood pressore now I am taking gen cart tablet. Please advise.
I am sreenu, actually I have addicted to smoking... Previous if smoke I'll relief... Bt nw I can't quit smoking and I cannot relief by doing the smoking. From last 2 months my chest is paining, I want to quit it. Please give me any suggestions.
Blood pressure rises with each heartbeat and falls as your heart relaxes. The normal blood pressure should be less than 120/80 mm hg. An increase or decrease on either end can cause various problems.
Here are some of the natural ways to control your blood pressure.
- Having a diet low in sodium: In the event of a high blood pressure, curtail the consumption of foods that are rich in sodium. However, research reveals that sometimes it is not just enough to cut down on sodium in your diet. A person suffering from high bp should consume foods rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium as well to keep his/her bp in check.
- Drink plenty of water and curtail the consumption of alcohol: In case a person suffers from low blood pressure, it is advisable to drink plenty of water as low blood pressure is usually accompanied by bouts of dehydration, and consumption of water can help increase your blood pressure. Also, health drinks, which are rich in electrolytes, help your raise blood pressure. But one should avoid drinks that are high in sugar, and abating your alcohol consumption also helps to quite an extent.
- Burn extra calories and exercise regularly: Blood pressure usually increases with weight. Being overweight can lead to sleep apnea, which is marked by disruptive breathing while you sleep, which in turn condition can lead to increased blood pressure. Studies have found that weight loss is one of the most effective ways to control high bp. Regular physical activity is also advised to maintain a stable blood pressure.
- Avoid long, hot showers: The hot water in showers and spas can expand your blood vessels, which can often lead to a drop in blood pressure. A common sign of this would be dizziness and fainting while taking a bath. Therefore, for people suffering from this condition, using warm water rather than hot water is advisable.
- Completely avoid stress: One of the contributing factors of high blood pressure is chronic stress. Stress tends to affect blood pressure in indirect ways. Many react to stress by overeating, consumption of alcohol and smoking, all of which can increase your blood pressure. Try to know what triggers your stress and take steps to avoid it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.