Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KhandkarYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from spondylolesthesis with transection of spinal cord atl1-l2level with overlapping of veribral1over l2 which develop kyphoscelosis with bladder bowel involment since 25 year.
There is irritation and pain in my Anus area. Is it a sign of piles, if yes, what are the possible remedies to cure this.
I was suffering urine problem from last 2-3 year My doctor asked me to do a x-ray I got it done and found stricture in my other my doctor said there will be an operation by endoscopic please suggest me is it safe and is it painful or not as they say it is done by microscope so not painful I am a 25 year old male.
Hi doctor i am 30 years old unmarried. I have a problem of frequency of urine and motions. For every half an hour I used to go to urinals and for every 2 hours I used to go to motion. If I eat anything I will go to motion within 5 to 10 minutes otherwise I will get stomach pain and if I drink anything I will get urine Daily I will go to motions and urinary for number of times please doctor help me. I went to no of doctors but no response I have gone for urine blood stool examination and some other test's also but nobody understand whats my problem. Can you tell me doctor what's my problem and how to cure it.
Dear sir Mujhe ek saal se dhaat nikalne ki bimaari hai jab peshab lagti hai to dhaat apne aap nikalne lagta hai aur peshab baad bhi dhaat nikalne lagta hai aur kayi baar to apne aap he daat nikalne lagta hai please mujhe kuch raaye de ki mai kya karu plsss. Aur mera penis bhi 45 angle se teda rahta hai sir kuch bataaye plssss.
My 5 years old son is suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome. Is there any other medication other than Steroid?
I had BPH problem and my age is 36. Usually I had realised pain at right side back. During travel I had pain as well when I slept in bed I had pain on back hip especially right side. Whether such problems due to BPH only otherwise kidney too.
I'm 60 years old having very good health but I have fissures which at time of slight constipation give pain and some times bleed also. I do take care in taking the type of food which does not cause hard stool. I add roughage/ fiber rich food to my diet. Please suggest what else should I do to get rid of this problem.
Hi, I have been suffering burning sensation in my penis, anus from last 25 days. What may be the reason? I meet 15 days ago Urologist. He told me I don't masturbate thats why I'm facing this problem. He prescribed me alfuzosin Prolonged release tablet. I get little relief but not completely. I'm 25 tear old. My urine and Urine Culture report were negative.
Kidney stones are caused when certain minerals of your urine are retained and are not fully released, causing them to amalgamate and form a stone. Passing a kidney stone is one of the most painful experiences you may face physically. Its magnanimity is often compared to childbirth, and those who are suffering from kidney stones dread having this experience. If you are not yet affected by kidney stones and do not want to, read further to know what type of diet you need to follow in order to prevent it.
- Drink lots of water: On an average, a person must be drinking at least 3 liters of water every day. If you live in a more hot and humid climate, your water intake must be even more than that, so that on an average, 2.5 liters of urine is passed throughout the day, which decreases the chance of unnecessary retention of minerals from the urine and release them more easily from the body.
- Continue eating foods rich in calcium: It is a common misconception that calcium accelerates the formation of kidney stones. Calcium is digested by the intestine, only excess calcium cannot be digested by the intestine and is sent to the kidney. Continue consuming calcium rich foods unless your doctor prescribes you against it. Make sure your diet includes enough dairy products such as milk, cheeses, etc., or other calcium rich foods, such as oats and broccoli.
- Limit intake of oxalic acid: Oxalic acid is mostly found in foods obtained from plants. It restricts the absorption of calcium in the intestines and as a result, more calcium is passed into the kidneys; thus, forming calcium oxalate, or oxalate stones. Try to avoid foods, such as rhubarb, Swiss chard, nuts, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.;mainly leguminous plant products.
- Decrease the ingestion of sodium salts, sugar and meat protein: Salts and sugars, mainly found in packaged foods are used to prevent them from expiring. They increase the release of calcium and oxalates into the blood, which thus increases the chance to develop kidney stones. Meat contains fibers which affect certain nutrients in the kidney, thus aggravating the formation of stones.
- Increase the consumption of insoluble fibers: Insoluble fibers are those rough fibers which are not soluble in water during the process of digestion. They are found in rice, wheat, barley, etc., and are found to decrease calcium absorption in the kidney. They attach themselves to the calcium and oxalates, which enable them to be released as stool instead of urine.
Related Tip: "4 Types Of Kidney Stones and Their Common Symptoms"