Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am a 60 year old woman and suffering from frequent backpain. What should i do to be free from backpain
Actually I reside in hostel I am becoming thinner day by day suggest some diet plan so that I can gain weight as soon as possible.
Having pain on the back of the knees during last eight months, done mri of lumber spine, no problems i. E. Reports are o. K. Done physiotherapy, ultrasound rays, treated under homeopathic doctor but all had no effects, continues pain, it is more when legs are lying on air, i. E. When seated on a sit. How I come off the pain.
Sir I am 18 year old and my height is only 5 feet 6 inches and my weight is 50 kg, I look very slim. I want to increase my weight and height please suggest me something.
Hi weight bench press felt down on my body at under the chest place in gym, but my bones not broken but i'm getting small pain under the my side bones please prescribe me. Thank you.
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.
My Friend Who is 21 year old and he has Tummy From 1 Year, He's trying to lose it Give A simple Diet plan.
My period have become irregular after I am trying to conceive. Before trying to hve baby I had perfect 28 day cycle. Why is it so. I also feel tired, light headed, sleepy all the time.
I have dark spots under my eyes how it should be reduce and what should I do to reduce these dark spots.
My skin turns oily very frequently. I have tried many face wash but there is no effect. Please help.
Not comfortable holding lips together. Feel more like opening mouth even though my teeth are not forward or slightly out. I had braces though. And this happened suddenly.
If I Had Ejaculated Once outside her vagina And I Put My Private Part In My Gf's Vagina Again Without Protection. Will that lead to pregnancy as later I again Ejaculated outside her vagina.
I have a 9 month old baby. After delivery, my body became very weak and I had to consult doctor. She suggested me go through few tests and it came out that my vitamin D3 count was 14. Doctor suggested me" uprise d3" once a week for 3 months. Though my pain has reduced, but I don't feel the same I was before having my child. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
My weight is 57 kg and my height is 5" 2. I am having that overweight problem. These days I put on weight on my tummy. Could you please suggest what I need to do?
As obesity is becoming a big menace in daily affair to the individual's life and in their regular affairs and in the health system. Exercise and health go hand in hand, obesity is characterised as a state of low grade chronic inflammation. Excessive caloric intake compromises the immune system's ability to fight infection. High fat diets tend to depress the immune function.
Obese people are more prone to developing infections and antibiotics and vaccines do not act as well on them. To cope with this best solution through to maintain a healthy lifestyle, cycling for half an hour, a zumba class four to five times a week and a 20 minute walk are a few options that can go a long way keep immunity strong and in check.