Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old. I have the habit of taking alcohol four times a week. I am suffering from over weight due to heavy stomotch. Please suggest appropriate treatment.
Hi Doctor, I am Sagar Choudhary from Pune Maharashtra. My age is 28. I have Male Pattern Baldness Problem and Premature Graying Hair problem. My Beard hair and Chest Hair is also getting white since 2013. Sometimes I have Constipation problem also. After Consulting Dermatologists and Cosmetologists in Pune, doctor prescribe me following medicines for daily use for 2 Months. 1. TUGAIN 10%60 ML SOLUTION (CIPLA) - Twice day. 2.TEXFIN OD, Finasteride 1 mg- 1 Tablet in the night after Dinner. I just want to know that is there any side effect Texfin OD Tablet on my body and also Tugain Solution. On addition I have also buy Hairootz Softules Tablet SAmple pack of 60 Tablet from Lybrate. Is there any side effect if I take Hairootz Softules Tablet daily in the morning with milk or after Lunch alon with TEXFIN OD, Finasteride 1 mg- 1 Tablet in the night after Dinner. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Ashok have pimples on her face its in a big size than pimples plzz help him give him a tablets to cure thanking youu.
I am 23 of age, male. Height 5.8. Weight 50. I have skinny body for almost last 4-5 years. I have normal diet but I hardly feel hungry all the day now I don't even have the diet that I used to have in my school time, 5 years back. I din't even smoke or drink ever. What should I do to improve my health. I'm also suffering with backache, specially on neck, for 4-5 months as I study in sitting posture almost 7 hours a day. Some times it is unbearable. Due to this backache I don't feel freshness in body when I wake up at morning. Please give me advice how to get rid of this backache.?
Hi I have a pimple like thing that keeps growing on my chin and subsides back by itself. It happens on the same spot. Please suggest what to do?
My trainer told me to take stanozolol and clen should I take it to achieve my fat cutting goals? Plzz help me Waiting for quick reply.
I have leukoderma on my skin. It has spread all over my body. I do not want to take UV ray therapy. So is there any ayurvedic medicine or any other medicinal product which can help to get little bit of original skin colour from whitish skin colour? please help with your opinion.
My saliva smells very bad especially in the morning and when I sneeze the smell that comes out is unbearable. Please advise.
When she always eats panipuri. She is suffering for severe stomach pain. Why is this happening? Is there any prevention?
Hello sir My name is nandkiahore varma I am 55 year old man I am having too much fatty body and high blood pressure also suggest me what should I do.
I just fell yesterday from my activa and I got hurt in my leg its paining too much what should I do now?
My girl friend getting white discharge from her ovary. Why it is causing. Is there any problem with this.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you help me with this?
One year ago I filled from roof approximate from 14 feet. I fell down on my ankle. I consult to a doctor there was no fracture on my ankle and I have done X-RAY also but now it's paining on ankle joint and back of knee. Help me if any home remedies that you advice.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.