Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anahita PandoleYour feedback matters!
Happy durga puja folks!
This puja, celebrate the triumph of good over evil by enjoying these 5 delectable authentic bengali dishes that are packed with health benefits. You can easily prepare these at home or even enjoy them over a family meal at a bengali-cuisine restaurant.
1. Nolen gurer sandesh: this sumptuous bengali sweet is prepared with paneer or cottage cheese from fresh milk and grated date palm jaggery or nolen gur and a bit khoa. Sandesh is a healthy take on desserts comprising of high-protein ingredient paneer and date palm jaggery that has a body-warming effect during winter. The latter also cleans your respiratory tracts and digestive system. You can easily make this little delight at home this puja. Decorate by adding pistachios, almonds and saffron strands for flavour. You can even add few pieces of dry fig or anjeer for enhancing taste.
2. Ilish macher jhol: relish your festivities with this spicy hilsa or ilish fish curry prepared with mustard oil. Spices like nigella seeds, chillies and ginger paste make the dish aromatic. This exquisitely prepared dish has a crunchy layer outside and soft juicy fish inside making it a perfect bite. Hilsa is rich in omega 3 fatty acid that helps in developing a healthy brain and nervous system as well as healthy heart and gut. This variety of fish needs very little oil to cook so you can have it guilt-free smoked, steamed or even baked teamed with a bed of fragrant rice.
3. Shukto: shukto is authentic to bengali cuisine generally served as first course. It is a healthy and wholesome concoction of vegetables like raw papaya, raw bananas, brinjal, cluster beans, aubergine, bitter gourd, sweet potatoes, crunchy drumsticks and bitter melon. You can even cook this dish with freshly ground spices and ginger paste and cow milk/rice milk for the gravy. Shukto is a stew that needs very little spices because of the heady mix of flavour and it is very intestine friendly. It supports in proper secretion of digestive juices. You can add to it by squeezing 2 slices of gondhoraj lebu or the aroma king lemon to savour your taste buds.
4. Mishti doi: this delectable sweet yogurt is a light bengali dessert available in various seasonal fruity flavours. Mishti doi has a thick and dense texture with natural sweetening agents like jaggery or fruits making it a healthy choice. You can even add dry fruits to give the yogurt a crunchy zest. Yogurt is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, helps you feel full for long and prevents osteoporosis, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive problems and liver diseases.
5. Oats khichuri: another indispensable item from a bengali thali, khichuri is traditionally prepared from rice, pulses, spices and vegetables. Giving it a healthy twist you can savour this delight guilt-free by replacing rice by oats. Oatmeal khichuri is a wholesome dish with protein from the dal and oats along with various colourful vegetables available in winter which makes it a nutritious choice for puja brunches and bhogs rejoiced by children and adults alike. You can add fragrance to this dish from spices like cinnamon and cloves.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Mai 24 sal ki hu mere period 20 din jada ho gaye h kbhi mai kya kru sir ye har bar hota h kbhi Thoda jaldi ya late hota h.
I was done hysterectomy on22-12-14, i have start little/moderate vaginal bleeding since last one month. I was done usg and told that hematoma on voult. How long it will take to cure? And advice please.
What is premenstrual syndrome (PMS)? In a layman's language, it is that time of the month you don't really want to unnecessarily bother a woman or you might have to face the brunt of an emotional outburst. In medical terms, it is a combination of emotional, physical, psychological changes that occur in a woman after ovulation and culminates with the ending of her menstrual flow. The most common mood-related symptoms are irritability, depression, crying, oversensitivity, and mood swings.
The most common physical symptoms are fatigue, bloating, breast tenderness, acne, and appetite changes with food cravings. In severe cases, anger, irritability, anxiety and tension leads to loss of the functioning ability of a woman. If you've been there or are suffering, you are not alone. There are scores of women around the world who experience these symptoms. Here are ways to minimize and get rid of PMS.
1. Control PMS with diet changes: Certain food types in general are not a healthy choice but can cause more harm than good during PMS. Depending on what factor affects you the most, cut down on these types of food.
- Salt: Excess salt can lead to bloating
- Caffeine: Can lead to anxiety, sleeplessness and irritability
- Alcohol: The concoction for depression
- Sugar: Can cause mood swings
As always, eating more fruits, veggies and grains at the right time can keep you healthy and prepared for those dreaded days.
2. Exercise: Exercise is a mood lifter. It gets you into shape, adds to your stamina and slowly but steadily boosts your confidence to become slimmer, stronger, and fitter. The trick is to pick up on an exercise you love. Hit the road and run free with your thoughts or turn on the music and dance with aerobics.
3. Stock up on vitamins: Hormonal imbalances are the primary cause behind PMS. Though it is not proven, stocking up on some essential vitamins like calcium, potassium and minerals can give you more strength to fight the symptoms.
4. Herbal remedies: They've been around for hundreds of years and you are likely to have an aunt or grandma swear by one of these cures. From ginger to primrose oil, these cures can balance your hormonal activity in a natural way. You will need to experiment to see what really suits your need.
5. Take a break: No matter what physical or emotional trauma you go through, it can double up because of stress and lack of sleep. Knowing your 'off' days, it's best you find a way to take some time off for yourself at a spa or try meditation and deep breathing. Do what you love to do to. Keep your mind calm and clear. Listen to music, take a walk with your dog or simply read a good book.
To start with, change your diet, take a few supplements and herbs, and start exercising, and you should see the change in the first few cycles itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
What to do to stop pregnancy after a month. And it is possible if a girl do not lose her period she can get pregnant? Please answer right way to stop pregnancy what type of pills should be taken or any other thing. Answer asap.
I have vaginal pain, yellow discharge red dots (very small, 3 in number) and pain during urination, also normal pain. And this pain Is inside the vagina at the bottom of the opening. This started on 13! I had sex with my boyfriend on 12. I'm also under medication for throat infection and viral fever. The pain is miserable! Please help.
Hello Doctor. Actually the Question is about my partner. Whenever he have sex, everytime she suffers from perineum vaginal tear due to which she experiences a lot of pain. We had intercourse today too, and like always she got that tear. Is this a serious problem?
Hi Some times I have got some symbolls of pregnancy but till I am not pregnant from my period (55 days had pass to my period )
I am 44 years old lady not yet conceive, trying but fail, please suggest medicines and other treatment for natural. For me and my husband.
Me and my wife had unprotected sex on 28 Oct 16. My wife's date was on 30 Oct 16 she was taking HCG medicine. After unprotected sex on 29 she took unwanted 72. Still she does not have date. Shall we go for pregnancy taste. Is she pregnant or not please tell?
Wanted to know the best birth control pill to be used & I am suffering from PCos irregular cycle. For how many cycles should I use.
Tulsi, an incredible herb having highly beneficial medicinal properties. A powerful immuno booster, wonderful herb for respiratory system. Taking 2-4 drops of tulsi early morning works wonder on your immune system. You will never suffer from cold corrhyza, bloating problems. Tulsi has antibiotic properties, anti-inflammatory as well as anti cancerous properties.