Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Mam I want to know what are the test, which Confirms us that everything is alright to go for pregnancy.
Hi I am a 25 year woman. Trying to conceive. This month my period date was on 10th. But I have missed it. Today morning I had tested by home pregnancy kit named prega news but the result comes negative. I haven't faced any implementation bleeding. Is there possibility to being pregnant? N. B I have thyroid. Having medicine Thyronorm 112.5. Last tested on December. Tsh & T3 was normal. T4 was little bit (. 5) more than normal.
I am a 29 year old women i'm 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant but no heart beat found yet doc said 2 go for ultrasound again on 14 th of may I am very scared as doc said possibly every thing will be f9 and possibly have to go fr abortion please suggest.
Hi, when I have sex with my wife at being she get too wet but after sometime dry up. Even she dnt get ejaculate after having long time sex. Too quickly she get tired and end up with pain. She is 21 please hight 5.4, weight 56kg.
We have tried from the day 9 to 16. I have regular period of 28 days or 29 days but from last 3 months my periods days are increasing i. E March I got periods at the day 30. April at the day of 32 and the month of may I got periods at 35th day. I got periods on may 5 Now that is may 14 is my 10th day of my period. Now which is the right time to get a baby.
Over the past few months, I am experiencing burning at the end of urination n itching n irritable n sensitive feeling on my vaginal opening. What can b the reason? Shud I consult a urologist or gynecologist?
I m suffering from pcod from 2 years. Now I want to conceive. But my periods are not regular and pregnancy test also negative. Now my Dr. suggest mi Meprate for 5 days. Please suggest any medicine to regulate my period and pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex on 25th day of my cycle I.e on 31st July ,but I took emergency pills on next day itself . Now I am suffering from diarrhea and nasal congestion . My LMP is 7th July . What should I do now ? What is the probability of getting pregnant ? Also there is no withdrawal bleeding or spotting up till now . Please help asap.
Is it normal for a girl to have irregular period if she is sexually active with her boyfriend ? And is that the main cause for her irregular periods ? Or the irregular periods problem is common with womens and girls?
I'm not getting regular periods after my marriage, from 5 months. Earlier it was regular, what could be the reason behind.
Homoeopathy and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS/PCOD)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) is a metabolic, endocrine and reproductive disorder affecting most of the female population. The condition is defined by the presence of small fluid filled cysts present in one or both of the ovaries. These cysts interfere with the normal functioning of the ovaries.
Its clinical characteristics include hyperandrogenism, chronic anovulation, insulin resistance and infertility, obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Depression and anxiety are common in women with pcos as compared with healthy women. Depression in pcos is often associated with obesity and metabolic abnormalities and did not show any significant change in pcos after treatment with oral contraceptive pills.
In conventional medical system-- metformin, oral contraceptives, anti-androgens, clomiphene citrate and thiazolidinediones are used for the management of pcos. Metformin is commonly used either alone or in combination with other medicines for the treatment of most of the clinical manifestations of pcos. However, metformin reduced hyperinsulinaemia and hyperandrogenaemia, and even shown improvements in menstrual abnormalities and resumption of ovulation, but it causes gastrointestinal intolerance i. E. Nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhoea. It is contraindicated in liver disease and other medicines also have their side effects.
Role of homoeopathy:-
Homoeopathic prescription being holistic might help in these aspects which evaluates emotional aspects along with excess body hair growth, obesity, infertility and menstrual problems. Lifestyle modification is the first line of treatment in which weight loss has done by improving psychological outcomes, reproductive and metabolic features.
Homeopathy helps in dissolving the cysts to eliminate the need for hormone therapy. In homeopathy no two women would be suggested to take the same medication. This is because every woman with pcos has a specific set of problems which need an individualistic approach. Stress management, weight control, corrective lifestyle habits along with the remedy can be of considerable help. Homeopathy can also work as a secondary treatment while one is treated with conventional medications to treat pcod. With homeopathy, when the hormonal imbalances can be kept in check, it can also help to treat infertility in women who are planning a pregnancy.
Assuming my wife and I are both normal. Then what what are the possible reasons of not getting pregnant. Please suggest remedies. Please explain in some detail.
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.