Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anahita ChauhanYour feedback matters!
"Don't get wacko stop tobacco"
Say no to tobacco n tobacco products. It is harmful for your oral n general health and may even lead to life threatening cancer.
My age is 40 I want to my period earlier because some family function and pooja is there last month my period date was 5.10.2016 I am going my native place on 28.11.2016 should my period will comes very earlier like from 24 November Start.
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
- Exercise: Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
- Limit Smoking: Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
- Stress Reduction: You may adopt various techniques such as meditation and yoga to reduce stress levels in the body. Stress raises cortisol levels in the body which can hamper your sex life.
- Sleep: You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
- Restrict Alcohol Consumption: It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
- Cut Down on Coffee: Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
I am suffering with my brest. Now I am 19 but my brest become so loose. It looks like a pregnant lady brest. How I have yo make my brest stiff (good brest like my age girls)please help
Which period during the menstrual cycle is contraceptive as in sex during those days will lead to pregnancy?
I'm 19 F.I have my last periods on the 15th of March. But today (April 2nd) I have the bleeding. I hadn't completed my menstrual cycle but there was the bleeding. Every month my periods will be late for 5 days to 1 week approximately. Is there anything wrong. I'm little worried please help me.
DoesvPrimolut N 5mg helps me to get my period even if I m having any kind of infection. please help me.
I am 23 years recently married I got pregnancy, me and my husband not interested in it, how can I abort it.
Hi How to safe from pregnancy. I was patient of sugar. And can't be a mom due to my pregnancy report. I have no problem but my husband has problem is their any solution about it.
My periods are delayed by 2 weeks I have been having unprotected sex with my husband from past 6 months because we are trying to have a baby. I did pregnancy test 4 days back. Its negative. What could be the reason in delay of periods. I took gestin tablet for 3 days to get my periods.
Hi, This is regarding my sister, who is pregnant of 9 weeks. She has thyroid from past 15 years. She has two kids and 2 miscarriages. Now, she has TSH 14, so taking 125 mcg dose daily. Along with that doctor has given ecosprin 5 mg with folic acid tablets. Now, she is facing many health problems. She is not getting sound sleep. During sleeping she is getting different thoughts and waking up. She is getting her neck heavy and paining .She feels like gas is blowing out from her neck to head feeling hot. Is it a gastric trouble? Please help her.
Now I am 6 month pregnant but now my period starts what shall I do ? my doctor advice me to wash but I dont want that please advise me what will better for me.
Hi my name is Ravikiran. Actually my friend had a sex with her on 9th april, after sex she had taken unwanted 72 tablet also but she is not got her periods till 45 days, what would be the problem.
I am 32 year old widow women . I have a son of 15 years old but this time my affair with my friend & every time after sex with my friend I faced pregnancy problem. please tell me any suggestions about this problem. Is sterilization is possible for me ya widow women please help.
Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss. There’s a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. Just because sex education is often called ‘The facts of life’ that doesn’t mean that myths surrounding human sexuality do not circulate in society.
There are certain beliefs about sex which people think to be true that are capable of causing more harm than good to your love life. Call them myths or even old wives’ tales, these false notions about sex may be the hurdle between you and carnal bliss.
The top four myths that may be messing up your sex life are: 1. Good sex happens spontaneously:
There's a dangerous idea that some people have about sex being effortless when you are with the ‘right’ person. In fact, such people may even go on to say that if you need to plan things and make special efforts, then you might be with the ‘wrong’ person. This type of thought process is simply an immature take on relationships and can make people have doubts about perfectly happy and long-lasting bonds. The truth is that people in long-term relationships mostly enjoy really good sex only after both partners make sincere efforts.
2. Sex is a great deal better when you’re young:
A survey conducted by Relate discovered that most couples are busy dealing with careers and families in the years when they are supposed to be at their ‘sexual peak’ and have little time for sex. It even went on to conclude that sexual confidence really begins to peak between the ages of 60 and 69.
3. People don’t watch porn when they’re in a relationship:
Watching porn and having sex are two completely different experiences. It is wrong to assume that if your partner watches porn then it might be because they are not enjoying sex with you. Many people with a higher sex drive prefer to masturbate rather than bug their partner for more sex than they want to have. Men want to have sex all the time contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.
4. Men want to have sex all the time:
Contrary to popular perception, men aren’t the mean sex machines that they are made out to be. Factors like his general health, stress levels, confidence and relationship dynamics play a huge role in whether he is in the mood or not at a given moment.