Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anagha DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I have red eyes. My pupil is red from outside and it pains. Irritation and watery eyes now I have. What should I do?
I am 64 years old male. Glaucoma and cataract operation was done on 1.1. 2016 for my left eye after passing 53 days, still I am having cloudy vision. How long will it take for clear vision kindly clarify Doctor.
I m 34 y m I suffering low vision during without spex please suggests diet food for growing eye side by natural.
I have problem in my eye it start watering after every 10 minutes please suggest me any good medicine please help.
My age is just 18 years but I am suffering from severe eye sight with 5+ I am wearing a big spectacles. I also frequently suffer from burning sensation in eyes due to which I can not concentrate on my studies. Please advice me what to do.
Sir. My eyes are red from last 3 months and they are becoming much red. When I watch a 2 hours movie .and I had a lot of uncomfort while watching movie on tv. It's also itching and painful in the eye if I watch the tv more than an hour. Plse give a better suggestion. I consulted a doctor .he gave me refreshing drops. But they are no use to my problem.
I am 24 year old .My one(left) side eye not clear vision. What can i do for get clear vision without operation ?
I am 22 years old male working as a software engineer, I am getting eye pain and not getting sleep in the night.
I am suffering from vision problem. Often feel headache and tired. What I need to do. I have to spend my time in study.
I am having advance keratoconus in my right eye. Which type of contact lens will be best to wear in my right eye?
Whenever I read news on mobile my eyes getting bit irritated and coming some time tears what should I do and eat to keep my vision healthy.
Hello world doctor you mentioned ladies is good I heard that after lasik sometimes power increased and if we fall down no way to correct vision or by chance if we rub our eyes with hands it create infection how far it is true please inform we did all his test only his rating in corner it was turned they are saying they can first rectify he is both cylindrical and spherical eye.
Sir. I have eye sight. Both eyes are -5.5. Now I am going to laser treatment. Please tell me about laser treatment.
I first got headaches in the month of July and when it happened everyday I got my eyes checked. I found out I had weak eye muscles, and got prescribed for glasses. - 0.75 in each eye. The headaches disappeared for 2 weeks only to return again. I consulted my eye doc and he told me take painkillers thrice a day. I changed my doctor after that but he also told me that I had the same power and my headache could probably be caused by weak eye muscles. The headache still didn't go. Then I went to a new optometrist and got my eyes checked again. This time he prescribed me a power of -0.75 in left eye and -1 in right with a lil bit of cylindrical power. The headaches disappeared for about 2 weeks. But it's been 2-3 days now and I feel a slight headache these days. I have been working a lot on my laptop and my eyes started watering when a went to watch a 2.5 hr movie at the theatre. What's causing this? Help please I'm a student and I can barely concentrate on my work with these incessant headaches!
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based eye remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.
I am 41 year old. Work for 5 hours over computer and a total of 1 hour on mobile browsing. I have a negative number of 3 which has recently come down to 2.75. However, the Spect Store Guy after testing told me that I need to take progressive glasses, which means I have negative number too around -1.25. I want a solution to reduce the numbers. I am willing to do anything in ayurveda or home made to get rid of the specs. Kindly suggest.
I have pain in eyes. Muje khujle hoti hai ek week se aur irritating lagta hai. Nw please tell me what will I do?
This is the worst time of the year, for your eyes. Pollution from firecrackers, smog due to weather change and generally ever increasing vehicular pollution adds up to be the worst for your eye health.
Protect your eyesight and take care of your eyes by following these simple daily eye care tips.
1. Eat Well: Protect your eyes from within. Eat for good vision. Eat foods that have various nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids, zinc and lutein, vitamins A, C and E to keep eye problems at bay. Green leafy vegetables, salmon and other oily fishes, eggs and nuts, orange and citrus fruits are great for eyesight.
2. Quit Smoking: For better eye-care leave smoking. This simple activity can make you likelier to get optic nerve damage, macular degeneration and cataracts.
3. Have eye-care routine: Most of us don’t have an eye care routine, which is essential for keeping them fit. So, develop a good eye-care routine. In this routine, practice eye exercises, focusing eyes on a point far away to promote muscle development. Clean eyes everyday with fresh, clean water to reduce eye mites and other problems.
4. Wear Sunglasses: Wearing sunglasses on a regular basis will protect eyes from UV rays and ensure protection. This will help in reducing the chances of getting cataracts and developing macular degeneration.
5. Use Safety Wear: It is important that you regularly wear safety wear problems. For instance, for sports, wear eye protection products, sports goggles or protective face masks.
6. Look away from computer: A lot of us use computers too much for work and recreation. Now is the time to look away from it. Staring at the computer for long can cause eyestrain and blurry vision, trouble focusing at a distance and result in dry eyes as well as neck and shoulder pain with headaches. So, take regular breaks from that computer.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.