Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amol RaneYour feedback matters!
Hello doc im 23 years old female with average height of 5.5 and weighing 56 kgs. The problem is I eat a lot of sweet cos of which my belly fat is increasing so I need a proper diet plan of what to eat and not to eat for whole day. Please help Ps: I'm a pure vegetarian.
Just feeling low. I want to get away from everyone. Is that even possible when all my family does is demotivate me every single time!
Any age group people can use snowdent paste for white teeth? and snowdent is harmful to teeth for not?
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
If I read sexual stories. I am getting hard erection. But I have no morning erection last 1.5 months. I am always awake in night automatically. My testicles ball hang all day time What was reason of this problem?
I am 15, Girl, and over 75 Kgs. I wanted to loose weight and started Swimming yet even after a year the result is nil. What should I do?
I have 23 years old boy I have too much neck and back pain and high fever and cough so tell me some medicines.
I have short height would you plzz suggest me proper diet and exercise? I had taken supplements also?
My girlfriend and we are planning to have a vacation and she is scared of having her periods during the trip. So is there any way to prepare or postpone it.
I'm 25 years old male. I have oliy skin and scalp too, whenever I wake up in the morning I found some pimples on my nose. How to stop it being oily.
I get sweat over my palm and feet whenever I am seating in a exam or got nervous. What is this. Can I ever get rid of this?
I am suffering from headache for last 2 weeks. It is regular pain. Starts in early morning and in the late evening. Can you suggest me some precautions or suggestions please.
Sir I am 26 year old. And I have always pain in my back side of body. Sir also have my pennis problem. Sir my digestion have very week nothing digest any thing properly.
Hi this is kalpana. I am 29 years old. I am married. Still now I do not get period. I went a hospital but doctor said it's miracle uterus is not there. Any treatment is there. I need children's.
Lybrate | Dr. Vidya Ramesh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY