Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amith GargYour feedback matters!
My mom is taking medicines for ortho & cardiac disease. She had blood test & we got to know that her GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE is (64. CREATININE-SERUM is (0.93 mg/dl). Total cholesterol (223 mgdl). LDL cholesterol-Direct (157 mg/dl). TC/HDL cholesterol RATIO (5.5 RATIO) LDL/HDL RATIO (3.8 RATIO) NON-HDL cholesterol (182.15) NEUTROPHIL (33%). LYMPHOCYTE (60%). P.C.V/hematocrit (36.2%). PUS CELLS (1-2/HPF) EPITHELIAL CELLS (1-2/HPF). & ol other things are bit fine. So I have a kindly request to you that please recommend me the best ways to overcome this problem. How to curb this disease. And suggest me the medicines or any exercise and diet also .what se can eat to overcome this problem.
I am 72 years old male and have gone through CABS and mitral valve repair about 3 yrs. Back I have to extract my broken wisdom tooth Pl let me know what precautions should I take. I am on following drugs atorfit10 clopidogrel and atorvastatin, amlog and seloken75. Mg please let me know what precautions should I take before and after the surgery.
I'm suffering from blood pressure at age of 25 what precautions should I take can my bp be normal after some years.
Hi doctor I have heavy fever for past 4 days with cold and blood pressure also raised omitting also.
I am 20 years old female . I have some problems in my chest .I mean that my nipples are inside but there is no pain . What disease may I have .
My brother is 13 yrs old, he is facing problem with heart enlarge since when he is of 2 yrs and now his heart pumping is 20, can you suggest how he should recover, please tell and suggest any treatment regarding this problem.
My father has non obstructive CAD, How often should he take heart related tests and what are the lifestyle changes that he should make to prevent risk of heart attack.
I am feeling a burning sensation in my chest (left side) from last 1 Yr. Got xray and ECG done but got out nothing. In the past 2-3 days it has increased and also started in the right side. Also I have to constantly spit due to excess formation of sputum. I got a waters view xray done and was diagnosed with chronic right maxillary sinusitis. I took antibiotics for 15 days on doctors advice (ent specialist, but still the problem is there. I don't know whether the problems are inter-related or not. Also I feel headache sometimes. - summary 1) chest pain 2) sputum formation 3) headache. please advice.
Am hypertensive and also having LVH on stress test. For the last 1 year I have dyspnea even at rest, feeling fatigue, do I need to consult doctor.
I am suffering from high pressure over the last 2 years .what's should br done instead of taking tablets and medicines ?
Hello Doctor, last year all of the sudden, I have had problem in breathing and after that my heart beating rapidly. I went to the doctor I have had whole body check but nothing came out. But still I have discomfort on my chest, I also can feel my heart beat without touching my pulse, my heart reaches maximum to 88-90 BPM. I am really disturbed because I keep on doing physical activity and never smoked, occasional alcohol drinker. Please help me with this problem so that I can have get my life back. Thank you .
I am suffering from stabbing / pinched like chest pain felt at right n sometime left. It goes away itself after few minutes .sometime I felt sharp pain at downward of scapular area. Few years back I got into accident .injury my chest n consult doctor ,did x-ray .but didn't find anything .Now these days I get these chest pain sometime. Is it my heart gets poor or my chest injury? Can you suggest me.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I AM 40 YEARS OLD. MY WEIGHT NEAR 100 KGS. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. COME anxiety IN EVERY TIME. PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW I RELIEF THIS PROBLEMS?
1) Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2) They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C.
3) It helps improve the digestive system as it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4) Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5)Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6) Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7) Dates also help in lowering of the LDL cholesterol.
8) Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages.
9) Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
10) It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
11) Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
12) Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.Cures abdominal cancer.
13) It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.