Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amish V DalalYour feedback matters!
Have been diagnosed of prostatomegaly (32gm. Also UTI since five days and a Nerve pinch. A small concretion on mid lobe of right Kidney. After ct scan 8 days ago. Lot of pain in groin area and back. Dr. Please help.
Eating Starchy and Sugary food that have a high glycemic index can increase the risk of lung cancer especially among nonsmokers
In a Study of 1905 participants with lung cancer and 2413 healthy controls, those with the highest consumption of high GI food had a 49 percent greater risk for lung cancer.Nonsmokers were more than twice as likely to develop lung cancer if they ate a high glycemic index diet
He is suffering from a lot of blood vomits. I think it maybe cancer. What are the various causes by which one can suffer from this deadly disease called cancer?
I am suffering from prostate bph since ten years. Size 4.1 4 4.2cm weight 37g residual 5oml.At preset I am taking one urimax d per day .But recently burning sensation of prostate and frequency of urinisation increased. Now I am takiing tab bacstol 100 mg since 5days.But no noticeable releif.L am also suffering from low back pain and neck pain.Is it becauce of prostate.Kindly advice.L cant go surgery because I am an acute heart patient having underwent bypass surgery 17 years ago.
Hi I'm 50 year old male. When and where I can go for cancer detection check? What kind of checks I need to undergo?
Sir, Hi post void residual urine volume 350cc and an enlarged size of prostate (48.2x39.6x35.6mm and 35.5cc volume) now I am in a dilemma. Is it the symptom of prostate cancer. If so what is the further course of treatment kindly advice.
My question is on hard squeezing, my breast oozed out the fluid, I don't know what color fluid, but it did. Also, the other effects were pain, nipple burn, and a black layer has been formed over the nipple! Now it is getting back to normal. Please recommend me what doctor should I consult if necessary and what steps should I take?
Can depression be cured only by exercising n doin yoga regularly or one needs to switvh on to medicines. How safe is it to have a lasik operation. Can a person suffering from cancer and going through chemotherapy can exercise regularly.
Hi, he have blood cancer (AML. And it was cured of 2 months of treatment. But now his doctor suggest him to take arsenic vaccination. My question is, how many months he have to take vaccination?
Hi this and from past 10 years I am having fribo adenoma on my right breast and twice I have been operated but again and again coming back.
Swelling in lower lip for last 2 days. Reasons are unknown before swelling appears when he woke up in the morning. Today it ruptures and some blood with yellow fluid came out. My father is a smoker for last 20-25 years. Can it be a form of oral cancer. Please reply
Gynecological cancer is any tumor that begins in a woman’s reproductive organs. Cancer is usually named after the part of the body where it begins. Gynecologic cancer starts in different areas within a woman’s pelvis, which is the territory beneath the stomach and in the middle of the hipbones. There are different types of gynecological cancers and these are as follows:
- Cervical cancer starts in the cervix, which is the lower, narrower end of the uterus. The uterus is also called the womb.
- Ovarian cancer starts in the ovaries, which are situated on each side of the uterus.
- Uterine cancer starts in the uterus, the pear-shaped organ in a woman's pelvis where the child develops when a lady is pregnant.
- Vaginal cancer starts in the vagina, which is the empty, tube-like channel between the base of the uterus and ends as the vaginal opening.
- Vulvar cancer starts in the vulva, the external part of the female genital organs.
Signs and symptoms of the above-mentioned gynecologic cancers can be very vague; however, there are a few issues each lady needs to know about and look for. The following are some of the common symptoms of different gynecological cancer:
- Swollen leg (ordinarily happens in one leg and comes with pain or discharge)
- Irregular vaginal bleeding (particularly in a lady who has experienced menopause)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Consistent bladder weight or increased urination
- Loss of appetite, while always feeling full
- Pelvic or stomach pain
- Bloated stomach
- Consistent weakness
- Compelling, sudden onset bloating
- Trouble eating or feeling full rapidly
- Urinary indications (urge or recurrence)
- Vaginal draining or spotting after menopause
- New onset of heavy flow during periods or bleeding between two-period cycles
- A watery pink or white discharge from the vagina
- Two or more weeks of steady pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic region
- Pain during sex
- A red, pink or white bump that has a crude or wart-like surface
- A white area that feels unpleasant and rough
- Continuous itching
- Pain or a smoldering feeling while urinating
- Bleeding and discharge not connected with monthly cycle
- An open sore or ulcer that lasts over a month
A large portion of the symptoms connected with gynecologic cancers may occur due to other reasons every once in a while, which may make us ignore them. It is vital to be tuned into your body and pay consideration on any progressions. In case you see new side effects that are happening every day for more than a couple of weeks, this can be an indication of gynecological cancer. Try not to worry. Make sure to go for regular check-ups at your gynecologist. If you feel that the aforementioned symptoms are persistent, seek medical attention.
How to prevent cancer in early stages? And also suggest which foods are given strength and energy for suffering with cancer.
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.