Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Almas Siddiqui
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Almas SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
She has good command on homeopathic treatments
Ejaculation less than 1 min me ho jata hai during sex, suggest me kya karu mai, aur tired bhi bhit jaldi ho jata hu, diet me koi change karna hai kya.
A white fluid is continuously coming out from vagina particularly ten days before and ten days after periods. Kindly suggest its remedies and effective medicine.
How to avoid pre ejaculation in sex. Actually every time I failed to have sex with my partner. So soon my sperms ejaculate soon,
Looks like i've piles. I find pea like thing all over my anus. It hurts after bowel movement and sometimes blood comes out. Please suggest me some medicines. Ointment & tablets.
I'm 43 years old having back pain since 3 months after digonise it is a l4 l5 bulge n sciatica pain said Dr. Now after a one month medicine still mild pain is there on right leg lower back. Done physiotherapy for 2 days they said no pain so no therepy just do some stretch excerise it vll be ok they said. Will it get normal or surgery is necessary I used to drive for long journey by road gym walking please suggest.
The five most common causes of vertigo are:
- Meniere’s disease: Meniere’s disease is a condition that affects the inner ear. It is marked by a buildup of fluid in the inner ear as a result of a viral infection, allergies or an injury to the ear. Along with dizziness, it can also cause a ringing noise in the ears, the feeling of having plugged ears and hearing loss. Vertigo caused by Meniere’s disease can last for months.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV): This is one of the most common triggers of vertigo. This condition is caused by small crystals that break free and float in the inner ear canals. These canals are known as semicircular canals. Vertigo caused by BPPV is usually short-lived and relieves itself is a few minutes. Moving the head in a certain way or jerky movements can trigger vertigo in such cases. The exact cause of this condition is not clear but it has been often associated with severe head trauma.
- Labyrinthitis: This condition is also known as vestibular neuritis. It is marked by swelling and irritation of the two vestibular nerves in the inner ear canal. Labyrinthitis may be caused by a viral infection or an inner ear infection. In such cases, vertigo may be accompanied by hearing loss. Older adults are at the highest risk of this condition.
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: A simple vitamin deficiency can also cause vertigo and dizziness. Vitamin B12 helps prevent anaemia and keeps nerves and blood cells healthy. Low levels of this vitamin can cause neurological problems that in turn cause vertigo. This is because vitamin deficiencies reduce blood pressure and blood flow to the brain. A simple blood test can help check Vitamin B1 levels and identify a deficiency. Some of the best sources of vitamin B12 are dairy products, meats and fortified cereals.
- Dehydration: 60% of the human body mass is water. Water plays a number of roles in the human body. One of the most important functions of water is the circulation of nutrients in the body and blood flow. Thus, even mild dehydration can make a person feel dizzy and nauseous. This type of vertigo may be relieved by drinking copious amounts of fluids.
I am Dr. Shakuntla Kumar. I am practicing obstetrician and gynecologist at new life hospital Delhi, and fortress hospital Shalimar bagh.
Today we will be discussing a very commonly encountered problem named Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Are you suffering from problems like hair fall, excess facial and body hair, very very oily skin along with acne, frequently encountered menstrual abnormalities or problems in periods or difficulty in becoming pregnant. Chances are you may be suffering from Polycystic ovarian syndrome. Polycystic ovarian syndrome is because of a hormonal imbalance. Mainly the female hormones like estrogen and progestogen imbalanced between the excess of male hormone happening in these women. These women also has insulin resistance in their body leading on to several other disorders like high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol levels in their body. Friends, the cause of Polycystic ovarian syndrome is at interplay of hormonal disbalance compounded with environmental factors like lifestyle of the person. Because of this there is development of multiple eggs in the ovary rather than formation of one single egg. These small small eggs coming up in the ovary do not allow a dominant egg to form because of which there is an ovulation or non-development of eggs. This is the main reason why these women face difficulty in conceiving and are facing several hormonal imbalances. Now let us talk about the diagnosis of polycystic ovarian syndrome. So friends, just an ultrasound finding of multiple cists in the ovary of these women is not the sole criteria. We have certain criteria because of which we diagnose polycystic ovarian syndrome. A women may be having normal ovaries but suffering from PCOS, on the other hand she may be having Polycystic ovaries but she is a normal lady. So the diagnosis depends on certain clinical and investigational and certain ultrasound findings of the women. It is not one single criteria of polycystic ovarian coming from the ultrasound. Coming to the treatment part of these women. The treatment depends on the problems that these women’s are facing but in the root cause of these problems like the obesity part of these women. So the most important part of the treatment is weight loss and lifestyle management. So please listen to your doctor when she is saying and requesting you to lose weight, that is possible through a healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet and workout plans. Secondly, if this woman is suffering from menstrual irregularities we will correct that by improving her lifestyle and by giving her certain drugs. If she is suffering from acne or excess body hair we will be giving certain drugs to tackle that. If she is suffering from anovulation or, by that I mean difficulty in conceiving or becoming pregnant, we will be giving certain drugs to induce ovulation. This may require intake of tablets or sometimes intake of certain injections. So friends Polycystic ovarian syndrome is no longer an enigma. It can be very much cured. The only thing that is required is you, helping your doctor curing it by managing a very healthy lifestyle and through the drugs that we prescribe you taking them diligently.
Thank you very much.