Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Alka HalbeYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old male. I workout a lot and since last 2 weeks I am feeling sensation under my right armpit whenever I do benchpress. I rested it for some days and started exercising but I feel the same problem still now. Can you please help me.
From one week, I've been practising running for Police SI events test. Suddenly, now I'm getting severe HEEL PAIN & its quite painful even to walk normally. I did apply lukewarm water, cool ice cube, volini cream & even took Nise tablet but still pain's not subsiding. please give me your precious advice and suggestions.
I am 30 year old, I have leg pain now a days. What reason for this problem and i'm drive of car vehicle due this it may affect my body. Please tell the reason.
Once my hand was hit by a cricket ball on ring finger 1 year back but it still pains what should I do?
Iam having some back pain in some times only what will should do. I have a habit of exercises. Not a more only one hour. Like running.
Hi, I am a 20 years old male, I have backpain whenever I look up, and its since a long period around 2 months, what should I do?
I am suffering right hand shoulder pain for 3 months I take medicine but I am not cure the shoulder pain heavily please help me.
Sir, I am 63 male. I am suffering from pain on both leg muscles below knee joints and low back pain for the last one year and contacted Ortho, Med and neuro and used the medicines prescribed by them so far. But the pain still continues and I am unable to walk more time, climb the stairs and also bend forward due to the pain. Kindly advise the cause of the persisting pain and further treatment to be taken to recover from the pain.
I am suffering from shoulder pain neck pain and headache. Some times pain in both arm. Suggest me should I done.
Sir, I am 38 years old, my leg half under pain in morning I am a car mechanical any no problem help me sir.
What is medicine for frozen shoulder. I am suffering from 8 months. There is pain in right shoulder Thnx.
I haven't sleep since 4 days. Because of back pain. I have tried many home remedies. But there is no effect. What can I do. How can I get a relief from backpain..
My left hand left shoulder & left leg are getting freeze with mild pain. I am feeling heavy chest (left side). Mild pain in back side of neck. Sensation in left hand is lesser than right hand. Please suggest.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.