Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Alifiya S BapaiYour feedback matters!
Decline in muscle strength and flexibility, slower balance reflexes and some vision problems are some of the prevalent causes of falling down amongst elders.
I am pcod patient after my treatment. On the month of January I had sex and take unwanted 72 after taking this is had 3 days bleeding from. Then on 28th February I again had bleeding that's was my periods. Then I was waiting for the month of March but this month my periods didn't come instead of March my periods come on the month of April at 15th April. I do my hormonal profile tests on the 3rd day of periods. The result of tests is below: 1, fsh: 6.65mlU/ml 2, LH:9.85mlU/ml 3, prolactin:6.58 ng/ml 4, Testosterone:64. 43 ng/dl and normal range is between 14. 00_76.00 Please tell me my hormonal profile is fine and if it is fine what happen to me. I have hair fall And few acne on chin Portion. If this happen because of hormonal imbalance but I think my hormonal profile Is fine then what happens to me.
Plz muje bataye pregnancy rakhne ke liye ya khana chahiye or kya nahi khana chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye kuch tips dijiye.
Me engaged hu or mene mere fiance k sath physical relationship banai par uske bad meri vegina me bhut itching inner side me. Is problem se me bhut preshan hu kuch upay btaye or btaye ki kyu hoti h.
My mom (age 45, wt 78 kgs, BP 130/110) is having s1, s2, l3, l4, l5 prolapse since 5 years and also have D3, B12 vitamin deficiency. 15 days back she underwent hysterectomy operation where uterus, both ovaries and both fallopian tubes are removed. What problems would she face in future and what precautions should she take to maintain her health. Please suggest.
Am a 20 years old, Medical student. I need a favour from the Doctors regarding a question. What are Post Natal menses? For how many days do they long for? What are the symptoms of this? Please help me to find out the right answers to my Questions. It will be very helpful for me. Thanking you. Regards.
Technology may be a boon for your love life as due to technology a number of means of communication have evolved, which keep you connected with your loved one in the form of devices, software and applications. However, in spite of its benefits, they are plenty of things that come with technology, which can completeely ruin your love life. Here are some signs that technology may be creating trouble in your paradise:
- You may waste your time checking photos of ex-girlfriends and love interests. You may check out a picture of an ex on her Facebook profile and wonder about a new guy present in the picture. The same may happen with a present lover. These activities create unnecessary complications in your mind which may harm your relationship with your partner.
- You end up spending more time with your smartphone than with your partner. This may affect your relationship, as you are too engrossed with checking social media websites and posting updates instead of paying attention to your partner, who is right by your side.
- Sexting is a common trend in today's world where the exchanging of nude photos between a couple takes place via messengers and chatting platforms. This can be worrisome as you may always be concerned about your pictures getting leaked or exposed.
- You may become technologically clingy. Your partner may have texted you, and you have not been able to reply in spite of reading the text. Modern technology enables a person to see when you have read their message and when there is no response, the speculations creep in. These situation lead to host of other problems.
- It is easy to lie about something online or via texting than saying it face to face. Technology allows you to lie and make untrue statements, which are not true in real life. This creates dishonesty within a relationship.
- With technology, you have too many options at hand and this makes situations difficult. In case you want to go for a dinner with your partner, you might spend hours searching for a good restaurant by going through the ratings online.
- You may spend a lot of time deciphering text messages. Modern day texting is full of abbreviations, short forms and emoticons. Some of these may make you over think stuff, and you may try to decipher meanings from normal texts, which actually have no twisted meaning.
- With so many forms of social media, you may be confused about what to use at which stage or phase. You may think whether you should text first, should you add an interest on Facebook and should you comment on a picture. All this creates confusion and honestly there is no real conversation between you and your partner.
There is no doubt that modern technology has taken the level of communication to a new level. Technology plays significant role in keeping in touch with your friends and loved ones sitting thousands of miles away by bringing them close. But it is high time that you realize that technology is something that has driving you away from your loved one. Make an attempt to have some personal conversations without your phones, laptops and tablets. Watch a movie, go on long drives or late night walks and reignite the love and passion in your relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.