Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Agrawal N TYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years old female. I'm suffering from dust allergy since 13 years. Also have type of skin allergy with itching sensation which spread to my family members. It is there in my whole body. I can't use any kind of soaps. I'm using gram flour instead of bathing soap from last 13 years. Can't wear clothes other than cotton. And I'm allergic to seafoods like prawns, crabs and mackerel. I have consulted many doctors. Used ointments like dataringel. Now I'm using Cosvate GM which is working on my skin, but new marks are appearing in other parts of the body. I even tried homeopathy, but I suffered itching. My skin type is allergic, dry and sensitive. Is there any medicine to cure it?
Asthma is a condition characterized by inflammation of the airways which impairs the circulation of air from the lungs. The inflamed airways are very susceptible to various allergens thus increasing your risk of allergies. It also causes a hissing sound while breathing, breathing complications and coughing. Homeopathic remedies are effective in treating asthma as they do not have any side effects. These treatments assist in maintaining the balance of the immune system.
The various homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Natrumsulphuricum: One of the most common treatments for asthma, it is very effective in treating asthma in children. It is also effective in treating asthma that is inherited and aggravated in humid conditions.
- Arsenic album: This treatment is used to treat asthma in both chronic and acute phase. It is prescribed when the asthma attacks occur frequently during the night, resulting in suffocation. It is very useful in treating patients who are affected by asthma and fall sick during cold weather.
- Sambucus: It is very effective in treating asthma in children who are chronically afflicted with it. It can cause dryness of the skin and may also result in burning sensations.
- Kali bichrome: This is another remedy for treating symptoms of asthma that are very frequent at night. It helps in relieving symptoms of chest congestion as it thins the mucus.
- Nux vomica: If you are suffering from asthma along with symptoms of indigestion, then this treatment can be beneficial. It brings relief if you are suffering from breathing problems due to indigestion.
- Carbo veg: Carbo veg is recommended in cases where there is excess irritation in the abdomen due to gas. It is also very useful in treating symptoms of asthma in the elderly. It is prescribed in cases of acute asthma attacks.
Sir, I am 57 years old, I am suffering from allergy mainly from til, dry fruit, tomato and chana since last 8 years. Presently I am taking ebast at the time of allergy. Kindly advised.
I am 17years old male. My height is not correct I haven't checked that but weight is correct. Before one month when I was sleeping I was bitten by a insect near to mouth I think it is a spider I have no pain but there is a scratch I used thulasi leaf & the scratch are little bit gone what can I do now.
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent it.
I just bitten by a stray dog on the left leg above feet , above pin point portion of skin was got damaged, after 15 mins I consulted a doctor they have given me rabipur injection along with t.t ? And suggested me to take 5 injections in total, if I take the complete dosage suggested, Were there any problems?
Can asthma be completely cured? or it is a life long disese if once attacked? what foods to avoid and what actions to be regularly taken? please suggest. Thank you.
1) close windows at night to avoid pollens
2) take regular medicines
3) do exercise and pranayama daily
4) diet should be healthy
5) keep bedroom clean and dust free
6) regular checkup at clinic
7) use a light color to wall as well curtains.(especially bedroom)
8) dinner should be taken before sunset.
9) use mask while going out or apply coconut oil to nostrils
10) carry inhaler all the time (emergency)
11) massage to the chest and back warm with oil, afterward take hot fomentation.
1) smoking -active or passive
2) exposure to allergens air pollution
3) avoid visit to gardens
4) stop the self medication. Paracetamol also increases the risk of asthma by 27 %.
5) avoid outside food
6) avoid preserved packed food
7) oily food should be avoided
8) cold drinks and ice-creams.