Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Agrawal N TYour feedback matters!
My friend is very skinny. His diet is very less as per required he don't bother about it. But usually fall sick got fever or infections. He only drink soya milk or energy drinks. His immune system is weak. What should he do?
Hello doctor. Please tell me that how can I use cromal eye drops for asthma because it is a eye drop. Should it take by mouth or in nose or in eye.
I am 28 years old woman, I am alergic asthmatic problem, I lives in jodhpur rajasthan here I don' t feel that but once I move to mumbai it becomes difficult to even breathe, what can be done ?
What type of food should be restricted to a person who is suffering from asthma and also a very low immunity? Also what type of food is preferable?
A rash on your child’s body or their regular cough bouts can sometimes be triggered by an allergy. We can excuse it by calling it a common flu or a heat rash, but the reason behind it might be something you are not aware of. Your child might be allergic, and it is imperative for you to find out that exact thing your child is allergic to, it can be dust, nuts that you may think is beneficial for your child’s health or even the fabric of the clothes you put on them. Allergies are caused when children come in contact with allergens, which can he inhaled, injected or even eaten unknowingly. If you see any of the symptoms of allergies, consult your doctor at the earliest and do not treat it lightly.
Some common triggers for allergies
These are divided into four groups
- Foods: Certain foods like peanuts, eggs, milk and it products which you feed your child might be triggering their allergy.
- Outdoors: When kids play outside pollens from trees or flowers might causes allergies. Even insect bites and stings are a major trigger
- Indoors: Animal fur or hair and even dust mites and mold that exist in your house can trigger an allergy
- Irritants: Common irritants like cigarette smoke, perfumes or even car exhaust should be watched out for.
Symptoms of common allergies
- Nasal Congestion: It is referred to as stuffy nose, which is very common in kids. Allergies are the most common cause of chronic nasal congestion (a stuffy nose) in children. Sometimes a child’s nose is congested to the point that he or she breathes through the mouth, especially while sleeping.
- Allergic rhinitis (hay fever): It is also common and its symptoms include a runny or itchy nose and constant sneezing. A child with allergies may also have itchy, watery, red eyes and chronic ear problems. Even though it’s commonly known as “hay fever,” allergic rhinitis isn’t triggered by hay and doesn’t cause fever.
If you suspect your child has an allergy, make an appointment to consult a specialist. Start a diary before the appointment and keep track of what symptoms your child experiences and what you think causes them.
I have asthmatic allergy. So what precautions should I take during whether change. And during driving on delhi roads.
I have been using Budecort and Asthalin Inhalers for more than 20 years for My Asthma, Now the Doctor has stopped these and prescribed Montelukast Sodium Tablets, I have Dry skin in my face and swelling of lips after I take Montelukast, Is it Ok or should I revert back to Inhalers
I am an asthma patient since childhood but everything is under good control. I only need to take asthalin inhaler after March for a month or so when we start removing woolens and I start getting attacks but as soon as I get the feel of getting attack, before only I inhale one puff and I am able to prevent the attack. Occasionally when it does not improve, I take seroflo one or two puffs. If that also does not help only then I consult a doctor for oral medication dose. Generally in a year I must not be taking more than 20 puffs in all. Is there anything wrong in my approach? I do not want to take too many medicines and want to heal by taking precautions. Please suggest if there is anything I should be knowing regarding my problem in a long run considering the way I am handling my problem. Thank you.
Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, beets, carrot and spinach have antioxidant compounds that helps the liver to detoxify the blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, grapefruits, pomegranates, cranberries and pineapple are all excellent blood purifying agents.
Tea, when mixed with certain herbs, can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Detoxification boosts the immune system.