Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have the problem of eczema right wen I was 4 month I was born in abudhabi. and I took many treatments n was not cured (ayurveda homeo, unani and many more) but only allopathy made it cured n the doctor also said that wen eczema is cures I will gradually com up with asthma. and when I shifted back to india at an age of 14 I started with asthma so badly and was prescribed to use inhaler n I was so sensitive of my skin too while climatic changes. and at the age 17 I was suggested to do ayurveda n went for it whr all my skin allergy came back so badly n he said it was part of treatment n both d allergy came to b controlled n I was so thin n due to his treatment I also had put on my weight n he had a strict no to many items while treatment of two yr. Bt I started getg the problm of asthma again after a yr n bad throat infection where his out of town led it to discvr asotitre count so high n I was no long to dat treatment n went to allopathic again n after another blood test I also got d problem of hypothyroidism. Is there anyway to cure asthma without making any allergy of skin not making it come out. and also thyroid cure. (better if I get opinion from homeopath and ayurveda)
Mujhe hmesa cough rhta hai 2-3 years ho gye Before 3 year bronchitis tha and immune system bhi weak hai. please advice
I am suffering for asthama kind of allergy. Bronchlitis from many years onwards. Right now I am using retard 150mg. I want to know, whether. It will cause any side effects or not. And want a complete treatment for my illness.
My 5-year old daughter has asthma. What is effect of asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision.
What kind of treatment need to cure tha Asthma and what type of medicine you'll be consult for an Asthmatic patient?
I get affected to cold often, I get it by allergic to dust and the severity is very high and, is there any way to avoid the same?
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.