Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Agnieesh PatialYour feedback matters!
My voice is very hard I want to make my voice soft and beautiful What to eat and what to not eat for throat.
I am suffering with ear pain due to some water droplets accidentally that left remain. It's been happen 5 days earlier. Today with the help of some ear-buds I found a light layer of puss & some amount of wetness to the bud. I'm still suffering with the pain severely. Will you suggest me the precautions what I need to take. Please sir/madam.
Only sneeze is coming and water is coming from nose .due to any change in weather and any contact of dust .cold ,cough ,and sneeze occurs. What to do?
Here are 3 powerful ways to get rid of snoring.
1. Steam: Nasal congestion is one of the biggest reasons behind snoring. The best solution for reducing congestion is to inhale steam.
- Pour hot boiling water in a large bowl/ You can also use a steamer.
- Add three or four drops of eucalyptus essential oil or tea tree essential oil.
- Hold a towel over your head and inhale the steam deeply through your nose for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy daily before going to bed until your congestion clears.
2. Ghee: Ghee, also known as clarified butter, has certain medicinal properties that can help open up blocked nasal passages. This in turn will help you snore less and sleep better.
- Slightly warm a small amount of ghee.
- Use a dropper to put two or three drops of lukewarm ghee in each nostril.
- Do this daily before going to bed and again after waking up the next morning.
3. Turmeric : Being a powerful antiseptic and antibiotic agent, turmeric can treat inflammation and help reduce heavy snoring. The following milk and turmeric drink will help you breathe freely while you sleep.
- Add two teaspoons of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk.
- Drink it 30 minutes before going to sleep.
- Do this daily.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am an 18 years old girl, I have obesity issues for many years (70 kg). Recently my palm, fingers are seen to tremble and sometimes I lose control while walking I feel dizzy sometimes when I stand on my foot. Without even doing much heavy work I get pain in shoulder or elbow joints. What should I do?
I am feeling cold, have throat infection, have fever and my eyes are like burning. Which medicine should I prefer?
My ear is paining so much from about 1 week and due to that I am not in condition to listen it properly also in right ear so please tell me something.
My daughter ageing 5 years have a problem in her left ear. Doctors day its due to tonsil. Is there any remady for this?
Ear pain very pain inside Ear digg continuous discharge intense itching yesterday blood also came. How Can I cure this?
Sir/mam. When I am going to eat. At that time my throat was pain. And some time bleeding also last 3 days.
Hello doctor actually yesterday a insect lead in my mom's ear then we put some cold milk in her ear and when we put that milk in the ear she feels like that she is going to be dead and she is not knowing what she is doing and what is happening to her sirr/Mam plzz give some suggestion that what was happened to her at that time and what is the disease now also they can't do anything they can't sit nd can't do any work nd their age 46 years there is a larger weakness in her.
I have ear pain in both the ears after exposing to rain and cold winds. Can I use neosporin ear drops?
Hello sir I had a throat infection in three months I am get in all the medicine but it does not cure. Please give the your opinion.
I am 55 year old having problems with throats & sinus problem I have thoroughly checked but no progress, chest xry TB test & blood test everything is positive. I am facing this problems last 4-5 weeks. Please suggest me the good meditations.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.