Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi ParmarYour feedback matters!
We had dry humping on 26 march after that on 14 April she got her regular periods. Now in this month may she is delaying by 4 days now for periods. What can be reasons.
1. It helps to reduce gastric problems
2. And helps to clean the bowels
3. And benefits a bright full day
My wife is in 2ND month of pregnancy, so what should be taken care in food? What diet she should follow now for a better health. We have an appointment in March but till then we wanted to make sure we follow the correct Diet.
Hello, I had sex on Oct 31 and my period ended on Oct. 22. The thing is it was unprotected and there was precum and we didn't wipe it off or anything. I noticed that I've been having period cramps but no blood. I felt very nauseous the other day. I took a test but it came out negative. Could I possibly be pregnant?
My ultrasound report: Uterus:- normal size retroverted uterus seen with 10 mm size intramural myoma in ant wall Lt ovary has a post ovulated irregular cyst rt ovary is normal cervix. And endometrium are normal Minimal fluid in pod seen. Sir/madam please can you tell us what is in report.
I have taken ipill after unprotected sex yesterday and today unknowingly again we had unprotected sex should I take ipill again is there any chance of getting pregnant.
Hi I am 26 years old married. I am pregnant of 16 weeks now, first three month me and my husband did not any intercourse but now we want to do I just want to know that can we do sex now. Is it safe for my baby?
I was 5 weeks 2 days pregnant. I have taken 1 mifepristone and after 24 hrs 4 misoprostol. I started bleeding after 1 hr with misoprostol but this is not heavy bleeding as I have heard. I have pain and severe cramping in my abdominal and flushed out some red clots with one wheatish colour clot and then my bleeding is normal like mensuration. It's about 4 days I am bleeding. Is my pregnancy is terminated completely or not? Pls suggest me what to do.
I am suffering from periods at that time how I am tolerate that pain. Can you give me any suggestion for that. I do not want take tablet. Any other solution if possible.
I am 21 years old, I have a problem that my periods are not coming in this month what cqn I do for this so that my periods are on.
I am 19 years old girl, I had protected sex on 19th of November though to be safer place I took ipill ten I got my periods by 28th of November. Later I dint get my periods in December mean while I been to gynaecologist and got checked it was all fine later on Jan 21st I had my periods but after that on 2nd Feb I got some brown discharge which continued till 4th Feb. I was scared so I been to my gynaecologist and got CBC test done and Ultra sound of my abdomen and pelvis, everything is normal but in CBC reports my wbc are 10500 I did so many home pregnancy test it was all negative and after we had sex on 19th of November he just fingered me we never got intimated. I get stomach pain and don't like eating anything What would be the reason for it? Does this means I am pregnant or something? Is there any problem with my wbc count?
Persistent, recurrent problems with the sexual response, desire, arousal, orgasm or pain is medically known as female sexual dysfunction. More often than not greater than 1 problem co-exists that causes distress and also strains the relationship with one's partner.
Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus ( a non-coital involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetrate noncoital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
Mam meri wife ko kuchh din se yuhi sent saved pani ki samshya ho rahi hai kish vajha se ye ho raha hair ye bataye or ilaj kya hai?
Do girl will have any problem lik infection if I we lick girl pussy or boy will have any problem in licking girl pussy through mouth.
What are the causes for breast cancer in female and may I know the symptoms for that? And how can we get rid of that type of cancer?
Samiksha started remaining sick when she was about four years old. She was constantly suffering from cough, cold, omiting, diarrhea, gastro, swelling on the body, suddenly crying in the night and always wishing to lye idle, etc. She did not gain any weight and height during this period. She became very weak. Lots of pathology tests were done but the ailment could not be diagnosed. She was then taken to Bombay where a biopsy through endoscopy was done and it was found that the villi of her small intestine was slowly deteriorating. She was suffering from celiac , i.E. Allergy from wheat. She must eat other things than wheat. Her relatives were puzzled and wondered that what she will eat now? How her body will work without eating wheat? In fact, when a person suffers from celiac, his body can not digest Gluten protein
found in the wheat and the villi of small intestines starts getting damaged. Effected person suffers from Diarrhea, gastritis, cough, cold, anemia, and absence of growth in the body.
April 2014 Science News | Elafin, a human protein, plays a key role against the inflammatory reaction typical of celiac disease (gluten intolerance), research has shown. The researchers have also developed a probiotic bacterium able to deliver Elafin in the gut of mice. This innovation paves the way to new strategies to treat gluten intolerance.
Wheat can create three types of problems: Allergy, gluten intolerance, and wheat imbalance.
Allergy from wheat:
Wheat contains Protein, Albumin. Globulin, Gleadin, and Gluten. When I G E (immunoglobulin E) reacts against them in the form of Anti-bodies, people become allergic to wheat. Normal symptoms are : skin diseases (articaria, Eczema, engiodima); Gastritis, nausea, vomiting, asthma and allergic rheumatics.
Celiac is also known as Gluten antropathy. So far it was known as gluten intolerance. In Celiac disease (CD) ,Gluten protein found in the wheat acts as a villain to the immune system of the body. When Gluten goes into the body through food, it starts damaging the villi of mucosa of small intestine. Function of the villi of small intestine is to extract nutritious elements from the food and inject them into the blood circulation. Food contains vitamins, calcium, protein, carbohydrates, fats and other nutrition. If the villi is damaged, the function of extracting nutrition from the food will seriously be effected and the person will suffer from malnutrition. Celiac is the result of the reaction of IG-A and IG-B antibodies against Gluten. Celiac can be diagnosed early in the children compared to elder persons, because the symptoms in elderly people are not serious. Doctors often take it as instable bowl syndrome (IBS), food allergy,
chronic fattening, anorexia, or malnutrition.
According to University of Maryland, centre for celiac research, Baltimore , one among 133 Americans are suffering from celiac. According to international eating disorder clinic, celiac is one of the main hereditary disease. According to Jaipur JK Lone hospital data, in and around Jaipur around 1500 children are suffering from celiac.
The Gluten Summit and Celiac Disease
Immune system of the body is not included in it. In fact, so far it is not known that why some people are effected by wheat intolerance. But some specialists are of the opinion that some persons can not digest wheat because in there body enough enzymes are not present.
Diarrhea, constipation, stoteria(presence of fat in the stool), Fits, excessive gas in the stomach, stomach ache, weakness, loss of weight, pain in joints and bones, easy fracture in the body, muscle-cramps ,swelling,Peripheral neuropathy , restlessness, depression, apathy in the mouth, skin rashes, spots on the teeth, white spots on the nails,burning in the throat, cold, asthma, allergic rhinitis.
There is no specific medicine. As it is caused on account of allergy from wheat, the patient has to stop eating wheat, barley, oats, as they contain gluten. Instead, he has to eat alternative food. This will start curing villi of the damaged parts of body and within 24months celiac is cured and the person becomes normal. To cure the weakness in the body, medicines for vitamins, protein, calcium is given to the patient.
What should NOT be eaten:
Wheat, wheat flour, fine flour, Puri, semolina, barley, oats, samosa, mathari, patties, bread, porridge, millet, chocolate, Jalebi, Burfi, born vita, custard powder, toffee, sauce, curry powder, boost, gulab jamun, protein powder, biscuit, readymade corn flakes.
What to eat:
Rice, chiwda, murmura, arrowroot, sago, maize, jawar, millet, flour of water chestnut, flour of kuttu, flour of potato, milk and milk made products, (butter, ghee, ); fresh meat, fish, eggs, all kinds of pulses, fruits, and vegetables, tea , coffee, honey , rosgulla, home made gram flour things, idli, dosa, sambhar, pop-corn, roasted gram,
rice noodles, petha etc.
Investigation of celiac disease: blood test, TTG, biopsy of small intestine. IGA anti body.
What the specialists say:
Dr. Jagdish Singh, Senior child specialist, JK Lon Hospital, Jaipur: Diet without Gluten is the only remedy. One should not think that without eating wheat, one can not survive. In our country, people living in west Bengal and south India live healthy life without eating wheat, and taking alternative foods available .
Dr. DS Pokharna, Ex-head of Department and Professor, Gastro entrestology Department, SMS Medical college and hospital Jaipur :
Celiac is mostly found in Europe and America, but now in India also people suffering from celiac are increasing. This is a hereditary and auto immune disease. As son as person suffering from celiac eats food containg Gluten, his immune system reacts sharply and villai of small intestine gets effected. To remove weakness in the body, one should take medicine with the advise of a doctor
Dr. Rajiv Nagar, Homeopathy research hospital, Jaipur:
Before 3 years ago, Divya was under our treatment of her symptoms of cold, cough, vomiting and diarrhea. She is now better. Swelling on the body is gone. Her height is now increasing and she is taking wheat since 2 years without any medication. We believe that if the family history of the patient suffering from celiac is studied properly before homeopathic treatment, it is possible to improve. Afterwards, children can start eating wheat. 57 celiac patients are under my care from which 18 have improved and continue care.
A patient Honey reported on 07/05/2012 from Sahnjahpur (Alwar) complains are heaviness abdomen ,loose motion frequently and every action was getting like talk walk and he was suffered from Pneumonia since last one year old
At the time of birth he had jaundice that time symptoms were weakness, yellowish face eyes
Family History :-
Father: Allergic Asthma
Mother: She did not take any food .She had recurrent colic pain during pregnancy .She took Allopathic medicines like Iron, Calcium, Pain killers, etc.
After one year of treatment On07/04/2013 TTG level -168 u/ml
Now after having 2 year regular course of Homeopathic treatment patient is on gluten diet. And experiencing sound life.
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.