Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Adi DasturYour feedback matters!
Age 38 years trying to conceive for last six months bt not successful. My gynae earlier gave clofert tablets for five days. This month she has given stimufol tablets and advised for HSG test. AMH is 6.89. Kindly help me I right direction. I do not want to go for any complicated tests like HSG right now.
Hello doctor. My girlfriend age 20 is 7 weeks pregnant. We want abortion. Surgical abortion .what is the cost of that. And best clinic for that.
My girlfriend want to do sex with me with using protection like condom. Is it safe? 14 days before her periods?
Hello, I am 25 years old. I do not get my periods regular. Sometimes I get it after two months. My normal menstruation cycle is 45-50 days. My last date was 7 sep. Still I did not get my periods. Having cramps sometime. Tell me what should I do.
I am 25 year old and having one child. Post delivery I put on weight now I don't know how to reduce it. Please help me.
My friend was feeling kind of vibration in her left breast intermittently 4 days back. This happened for 2 days. After that since 2 days there is pain in her left breast and this pain is extended to her full left hand as well. please suggest if there is any possibility of breast cancer? Or could it be heart related problem?
Looking to be my wife pregnant please let me advice for that what have to do the better way to process the same.
Is kegel exercises is preferable for unmarried girls? I've heard that it makes vagina walls thick and makes vagina entry small. Does it not effect on 1st intercourse. What are benefits of kegel for unmarried girls. And how toh do it.
I am not getting periods without tablets . my age is 24 what is the solution for this problem please tell the answer
I always feel horny as in my vaginal always wants some orgasms what shall I do can I masturbate with something give me suggestions.
High Potassium Foods
- White Beans
- Dark Leafy Greens (Spinach)
- Baked Potatoes (With Skin)
- Dried Apricots
- Baked Acorn Squash
- Yogurt (Plain, Skim/Non-Fat)
- Mushrooms (White)
I'm on birth control pills I was wondering do I start my period on the brown pills? Or whenever I'm kinda freaking out because I have not had it yet this month.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.