Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Adi DasturYour feedback matters!
I have sex on 23th and I am late 6 days I test pregnancy test it still negative so I am pregnant or not.
Dear sir I have cyst and I have menses problem. Every month menses will come but bleeding is coming like a clots. I am gaining weight. What I have to do please suggest me. I am fully worried.
I have done sex on 18 06 2016 . My all sperm went to vagina. My sperm count is 95 Mil/ml. My wifes MC also regular, which had come on dated 09 06 2016 . Now I can say we will get good news in next month.
Which exercise are suitable for a cesarian delivery? And after how many month can she continue her physical relation with her husband?
She is having pregnancy of 5 months. She is taking meals only with curd. Will it any problem for baby?
I m 50 & my wife 56 for last 1 year she is not interested in sex she even dosent allows me even touch her is this an end to our sexual life we both our suffering from diabetes she had menopause almost 3-4 yes back
I have a single kidney by birth. Does this will create a problem while conceiving? what problems will I face.
Hi, My wife age is 25, Period getting delay from last 18th dec, We had tested in test device. Result is positive. So please advise how we can handle this situation, which is the right food now.
I am married for 1 year 6 months now and we're thinking of getting pregnant. My friends are suggesting me to take folic acid tablet from now only. But folic acid is making me feel bloated all day. Is this normal? Should I discontinue? What else do I need to know other than folic acid. Please help.
I have an extremely tight vagina. I am a virgin. I have tried sex but not even the head of the penis can go inside. But a finger goes in easily without causing any pain.
I have watched many ads about people diet just because of their weight I want my self to be fit enough to face the future challenges please help me.
Is it safe to have sexual intercourse while lady is pregnant with two months? If not, why? Explain please.
I am 17 years old my breasts are paining when I sleep facing the bed wn my breasts get pressed its paining and even if I touch or press them its paining wt should I do?
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.