Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
My mom age is 39 yesterday we came to know that she got diabetes. Before eating 141. After eating 265. What to do. What to eat? I am so nervous about her. Is it dangerous. What diet should follow.
I am 20 years old. Suffering from hypothyroid and my weight is gaining. i am asthmatic too cant workout more then 20 minutes. What should I do? please help.
Dear doctor, I am from chandigarh, india is having diabetes type 2 and taking insulin novo mix ---30 45 units in the morning and 48 in the night say first before breakfast and another before dinner and tab blsto mf 2 500 gm 1 after breakfast and one after dinner? I fell numbness on my tongue and breathlessness / shortness of breath after injecting insulin why it is so? and my blood sugar fasting remains 125 ----145 when check on glucometer and 237 ----268 at evening before dinner please answer and advise please why numness /brathlesness after injecting insulin as told please.
I am a 76 old man. From last night I was feeling a little but tired, unable to eat. I'm a diabetic and bp patient what could I do ?
My anty is suffering from sugar since last 2 year will you please give a diet plan for her Her fasting will below 160 And after fasting below 200.
My mother has sugar. She is taking medicine regularly, but still she has no control its always fluctuate. What to do?
I am suffering from 1. Memory loss for the last 4 years 2. Acidic reflection for the past 3 years 3. Diabetic but under control with Glyred M 4. Acute migraine for the past 25 years.
Hi I am 46 years old man. For the last 2-3 year I do not get proper sleep. I am on sleeping pills but since in the morning I feel I have not got a complete sleep. I am diabetic, asthmatic and do not do any exercises. I smoke and drink too. Kindly advice how I can get a proper sleep?
I am 35 years diabetic detected 6 months back My sugar levels are under control with diet and exercise. I do not take any medicines But I feel very hungry in night so I had a few dates so I had to urinate twice in the night Is it anything serious.
Hi, I'm 5 months pregnant and my thyroid level is 3.2. My gynecologist asked me to take 25 mg of thyronorm daily in empty stomach. My doubt is whether this thyroid level affect my baby by any means or will there be any complications in delivery? I started feeling the baby movement by 22 weeks and it's movement is less. It's my second pregnancy. First child is healthy.
My wife is 62 years old. Her blood sugar levels are as under: Fasting. 148 mg/dl PP. 182 mg/dl Kindly note that for last few months she is under strict diet to reduce the sugar levels. Please advise whether any medicine is required if so suggest accordingly.
Diabetes or madhumeha, is a serious disease that affects many people worldwide today. Diabetes, which is referred to as maha-roga is the excess of glucose in blood. As a result, you cannot consume sweetened food, get excess urges to drink water or urinate. However, Ayurveda has the most effective solutions to control diabetes naturally.
Read on to know what best natural medications are there to cure diabetes.
- Gymnema Sylvestre or Gurmar: It is one of the most effective remedies to diabetes. It is a hypoglycemic component, which makes it ideal for treating diabetes. It helps in reducing dependency on insulin by regeneration of residual beta cells of the pancreas.
- Coccinia indica: It is another herb, which regulates diabetes very well. This plant contains components, which after consumption of carbohydrates, prevent the sudden increase in blood glucose level. It can also prevent any adverse effect on other organs of the body due to diabetes. It is found to reduce oxidative stress amongst diabetes patients by surging the vitamin C levels in the plasma, and also prevents the fluctuations in fatty acid levels amongst diabetes patients.
- Azadirachta Indica or neem: It is one of the most common household antiseptics and a wonderful cure for diabetes. It enables high glucose tolerance, and also prevents diabetic neuropathy, which may cause severe fatalities.
- Morus Indica or Mulberry: It is a food that is experimentally proven to reduce diabetes. Daily consumption of mulberry leaves for 15 days at a stretch are beneficial in limiting approximately 38% of diabetes cases among its consumers. It also protects you against oxidative stress by building the antioxidant defense system of the body and is also known to correct any lipid profile abnormality. It also delays the possibility of the appearance of cataract as a result of diabetes.
- Momordica Charantia or bitter gourd: It is another common remedy found in most Indian households. Even though it is extremely bitter in taste, its medicinal properties are exemplary, and are extensively used in Ayurvedic medicines. It also targets the beta cells of the pancreas to help boost up insulin secretion by increasing their number. Bitter gourd also helps to release more insulin by way of regeneration of the pancreas.
- Eugenia Jambolana or Indian Jamun: This Ayurvedic cure reduces blood sugar level and increases the release of insulin. The extract of "jamun" seeds help in healing of wounds quicker, usually impaired by diabetes.
- Trigonella Foenum or methi: It is another household ingredient that serves medicinal purposes in case of diabetes patients. Even 1gm of fenugreek seeds could reduce diabetes sharply in a short span of 2 months. This benefit is because of the presence of diosgenin, a compound with hypoglycemic properties.
However, all these medicinal plants should be consumed under proper guidance from professional practitioners only.
Related Tip: "5 Tips To Control Diabetes Through Diet"