Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul Kadar JarwalaYour feedback matters!
She have left ovary cyst, length 8 cm. From past 3 years she is taking tablet (Loette) for regularizing periods ,now they are planning for marriage. Very much worried about fertility issue & cyst treatment. Please advice without removing cyst can she get regular periods.
I got fever from few days and pain on toe and knee. I have not take any medicine yet. What about it sign?
I am 20 years old I am having pimples on my face and pimple marks too. Though I have constipation problem also. Suggest me something.
Hi Doctor, am looking very lean, am purely vegetarian how can I increase my body weight. I don't have any bad habits. Thanks Dinesh.
I am a mother of 8 month old daughter. I still didn't know what food to give to increase my baby's immunity and weight. Please suggest any food chart to increase my baby weight and immunity for healthy life?
I am a 25 year old male and i'm having a severe hair loss problem for the last two years. My hair is very thin and weak and its very severe in the crown area. Please help!
I am 29 years old and I have problem of premature ejaculation. Within 3 - 4 minutes I use to ejaculate. What should I do?
I have concentration on my studies or my work sometime I lose my concentration when I lose that I can't gain my concentration again on my work please give me some tips to regain my concentration back. I also lose self confidence sometimes what should I do if I lose it. Please please give me tips. Thank you $$$$$ Your advice will be worthy to me.
Ginger is a common ingredient in asian and indian cuisine. However, ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries among many cultures. The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh, powdered, dried as a spice, in oil form or as juice.
Possible health benefits of ginger:
1) Digestive issues:
The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal irritation, stimulate saliva and bile production and suppress gastric contractions and movement of food and fluids through the GI tract.
- Chewing raw ginger or drinking ginger tea is a common home remedy for nausea during cancer treatment.
- Pregnant women experiencing morning sickness can safely use ginger to relieve nausea and vomiting, often in the form of ginger lozenges or candies.
- During cold weather, drinking ginger tea is good way to keep warm. It is diaphoretic, which means that it promotes sweating, working to warm the body from within. As such, in the wake of a cold, ginger tea is particularly useful.
3) Pain reduction
- A study involving 74 volunteers carried out at the university of georgia found that daily ginger supplementation reduced exercise-induced muscle pain by 25%.
- Ginger has also been found to reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrhea (severe pain during a menstrual cycle). In one study, 83% of women taking ginger capsules reported improvements in pain symptoms compared to 47% of those on placebo.