Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cone Biopsy
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
I am 39 year old male. I experience frequent urinary tract infections. Its very painful while urinating. My prostate weight is 18 gms.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that after what size adrenal tumour start producing symptoms?
If someone has cancer in any of the part let it be adrenal cancer. And it is of first stage. Would it have affect on blood report of patient. Does it lower haemoglobin content. And what effect it would have on TLC?
My father 68 years had testicals opt, after confiming the advance prostate cancer, he is taking caluran 50 mg 3 times daily, is it correct, and what are its side effects.
Hello Sir/Mam Im 58 years old and im suffered from prostate gland. Shall I go for operation or is there any or is there any other medicine without operation. Please intimate me.
I am 63years old. 2 years ago I was operated for Prostate. What precautions should I follow? secondly, is sex advisable if so average time. Can I take ayurvedic medicines to enhance sex/erection. I didn't indulged in sex since operation but masturbated about twice or once in a month fearing I may loose sex desire or fail getting erection.
My father aged 65 years has been diagnosed with rectum cancer with liver metastases on both lobes on 5th January 2017. He had weight loss of around 8 kgs since feb 2016 but at that time, he was diagnosed with diabetes. Since last couple of months, he was suffering from constipation which had some blood passing through stool couple of times. Currently his weight loss is under control & initial opinions based on biopsy & ct scan reports suggest that he cannot be operated but chemotherapy is the only solution. We are open for allopathic / ayurvedic as well as homeopathic treatment. please advice.
The uterus is a very important organ within the human reproductive system as this is the chamber where an embryo grows into a baby. Due to a multitude of factors, the incidence of uterine cancer has been on the rise. Let's look at some of its symptoms.
Symptoms of uterine cancer: When cells within the uterus grow abnormally and turn malignant, it may be termed as uterine cancer. This may be in the form of a fibroid or tumor or be part of the uterine tissue itself. It may be caused due to a multitude of factors such as late menopause, radiation exposure, estrogen treatments and many others. Some of the common symptoms for uterine cancer could be:
- Pain in the abdomen, lower back and especially the pelvic area.
- Pain during urination,
- Weight loss without any apparent reason
- Vaginal bleeding with or without discharge
- Pain during sex
Stages of uterine cancer: Before we understand the stages of uterine cancer you need to know how doctors diagnose the various stages. This is done by the three following steps in the TNM method:
- Tumor: Doctors try and search for tumors and locate them within the uterus, estimate its size and whether it is malignant or not.
- Node: If the tumor is malignant, then doctors try to find out whether the tumor has reached the lymph nodes or not.
- Metastasis: Doctors look for Metastasis, which is whether the cancer has spread to other organs within the body and to what extent.
Stages of cancer: Cancer is primarily grouped in five stages from 0 to V according to the T, N and M stages mentioned below.
- Stage 0 - This is a very early stage of cancer where the cells have malignant growth but are still small in number and haven't spread anywhere.
- Stage I - If the cancer has developed a little, but is restricted within the uterus, it is considered as stage one. This is also further divided into Stage 1A and 1B.
- Stage II - When the cancer has started spreading, but only to some parts of the cervix from the uterus, it is diagnosed as stage 2 uterine cancer.
- Stage III - Categorized into Stage IIIA, Stage IIIB, Stage IIIC1 and Stage IIIC2, it is primarily where the cancer has spread to other organs, but it is only limited to the pelvic area.
- Stage IV A - When the cancer has gone beyond the pelvic area and also spread to the rectum and bladder area.
- Stage IV B - This is where the cancer has metastasized in the groin area or gone to other organs within the body as well.
I am having prostate enlargement. I am taking urimax tablet once in a night and also homoepathic medicine. Please advise.
Hello doctor, I am experiencing acute pain in my anal part during having latrine. Sometimes it's happening anytime a day. I am very afraid about this. Please tell me doctor why is it happening? Is it any sign of cancer? Please tell me what to do? Please.
Ayurveda is a form of medicine that has been practiced for thousands of years and has many effective cure for some of the most complex diseases. Cancer, in this day and age, is one such complex disease and its incidence is increasing rapidly. It is always recommended to consult a Ayurveda specialist for severe cancer. Some of the common ingredients for treatment of uterine cancer through Ayurveda are mentioned here.
- Turmeric: Already a staple spice in many Indian dishes, turmeric as a herb in raw form and as a spice in powdered form, is touted the new wonder herb all across the world. It has been used as a traditional healing herb in India since ages. It has also been seen to be a very effective anti-inflammatory agent and thus it is very effective in stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- Green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant: Green tea has been known to be effective in treating multiple types of cancer, aid in weight loss and also facilitate detoxification. Regular consumption of green tea from the Camellia Sinensis plant is known to fight the growth of cancer cells within the body; thus is a very effective in treating uterine cancer as well.
- Ashwagandha: This herb is not only used in Ayurveda, but has also been adopted by homeopathy as conventional medicine to make extracts. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, which means it can adapt to the requirements of the body and then make the changes to provide support to the necessary areas. It is also very good at preventing the growth of cancer cells.
- Garlic: This spice is known to be good for multiple forms of cancer as it contains allicin, which is being hailed as one of the best fighters of inflammatory diseases. It also contains other types of phytochemicals and thus helps in detoxifying the body. It is very effective in fighting cancer cells and can arrest the growth of cancer within the body.
- Ginger: Ginger is extremely effective in the treatment of many ailments, if consumed regularly in controlled amounts. It has been known to be very effective in the treatment of colon cancer. Due to its properties, it is also known to be effective in the prevention of uterine and many other forms of cancer.
My daughter has a lump in her breast. Significantly large. I got her an FNAC test done and the report came back saying it was a benign fibroadenoma. The doctor recommended a few months of Vitamin E and Linolenic Acid tablets. Despite over 4 months of taking the same, the size has only increased. Do you suggest any other medicine. Can stress be a reason for this?
I am suffering from prostate enlargement that is frequent urination. It can be cured by medicine permanently precrsibe the medicine.
Checking your breasts regulary can be crucial to early diagnosis of breast cancer, which increases the chances of successful treatment
Stay breast aware and follow these five easy steps:
Know what is normal for you
Look and feel your breasts (upper chest and armpits too)
Know what changes to look for (see below)
Report any changes without delay to your GP
Make sure you attend breast screening if you?re 50 or over
What should I be looking for?
Everyone?s breasts are different, altering with age and at different times of the month. Lookout for changes that are unusual for you. Such as
Lumps or thickening of breast tissue
Continuous pain in a breast or armpit
One breast becoming larger or lower
Puckering or dimpling of the skin
Nipples becoming inverted (turned in), changing shape or position
Nipples developing a rash, crusting or producing discharge
Swelling under the armpits or around the collarbone
Acupuncture like alternative medical treatment can give better solution to this kind of breast cancer.