Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.K. ChandiramaniYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 22 years old . I have lost my face glow ness because of sunlight due to my work in sunlight. So please suggest me any remedy.
I am 21 and I have acne problems having skin tan problems too. I want to get rid of them. What can I do?
I am 29 years age man and I am foodie and try every food I like in taste and since childhood I have been eating spicy food and eat a lot of non veg than veg. I am overweight now. Currently my weight is 85 mgs and my height is 5 feet 6 inches approx. I have gained weight around 20 kgs in last three years and from last three years I am suffering from improper latrine problems. I take lactifiber every night to clear my potty next morning and if I don't take for few days then I suffer from unclear potty with blood in it. I do farting around 15 times adash and I am suffer from fatty liver also. Please suggest what to do?
I am 18 year old. I have dark circle on my eyes. I used already all option by putting potato on eye. No effect on dark circle.
Hi am 27 years old I have one big problem on my face. There is one black horizontal line on my nose. Its very annoying. Its seems very dark I think it's a Melanie problem. Can you suggest any good medicine for that. And I have this black mark bellow my lower lips also Notes :no regular itching No allergy.
I had a very small spots where I am scratching the body . I was getting scratching all over the body more . So please help me how to secure.
How to get a better glowing skin? I always see myself up in the mirror and I feel that my skin both facial and arms are not completely hydrated, though I drink a lot of water and also I have started to see that my beards are turning red slowly slowly.
i have a black dark circle how to rid tay problem tat spoil my face so what treatment want take for rid my black dark circle? :'(
I have pimples and the marks of cleared pimples on my face mainly on forehead and on nose. I want to clear my pimples and I want to look fair. So pls prescribe me.
Your hand is an integral part of your persona, which is why you need to keep them clean and presentable. However, conditions such as cuticle skin peeling can take away the beauty of your hands. Cuticle skin peeling can also irritate your hand throughout the day when the cuts are exposed to external elements, such as food or dirt. You could also infect your fingers in the process, if the cuticles are not treated properly.
Causes of Cuticle skin peeling:
- Allergic reaction: Bacteria may cause allergies and stimulate cuticle peeling problem. Detergents and other chemical product can also cause irritation.
- Bad habit: If you have a habit of biting nails or picking nails, then also you can be infected. Moreover, if you rip off your hanging nails instead of chipping them properly then it can result to skin infection.
- Lack of minerals: Calcium and vitamin deficiency can also be a reason for cuticle skin peeling around your fingernails. The skin gets dry and flaky resulting in breaks and chips which may in turn lead to cuticles.
- Skin diseases: If you have any skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis etc then you are likely to develop skin cuticle peeling problem.
Some treatments for cuticle peeling problems
- Warm lemon water: Rinse your hand everyday with warm lemon water to clean the nooks and crannies of the fingers where dirt may be stored. After washing hour hands ensure your moisturise them to keep it supple which will prevent the development of cuticles.
- Cucumber: You can also rub cucumber slices gently on your skin to reduce the inflammation form cuticles and sooth any wounds on the fingers.
- Aloe vera: You can also use the aloe vera gel for its cooling and soothing factors. Using aloe vera multiple times a day will help to get rid of cuticle-peeling by naturally moisturising and disinfecting the skin areas a t the same time.
- Honey: Use honey on your hands and then wash it with lukewarm water to get soft and smooth skin.
- Balanced diet: Maintaining a proper diet containing which has healthy fats, dietary fibre, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and protein will nourish all areas of your skin properly and prevent the problems of cuticle peeling occurring in the first place.
- Antibiotics: You may also need to take anti-infection drugs to reduce the problem if you have already had an infection in your fingers within the cuticles.