Treatment of Lumpectomy
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandiramani's ClinicYour feedback matters!
I have dark eye circles .I tried number of treatments but are of no use. Please tell me a permanent recovery for this problem.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.
Hello sir, I got a skin problems on neck groin butt n calf also some sort of red small spots on feet. What should i do?
Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products.Many
Many people work hard to achieve fair and flawless skin. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. Oftentimes the products are expensive, too.
1. Yogurt :
Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
- Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
- You can also add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste, and apply it as a face mask. This remedy will also help keep your skin supple and moisturized.
2. Oranges : It It has been found that regular consumption of fresh orange juice can greatly improve the overall texture of your skin as well as its suppleness. To lighten your skin, oranges can be used in different ways.
- Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face andneck neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on yourhands hands and legs. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
3. Aloe vera :
- Cut the outer layers of an aloe vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
- Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
- Do this at least twice daily for two weeks.
4. Papaya & honey :
What You Need To Do
- 1. Mash the papaya pieces till you get a smooth and thick paste 2. Add honey to this paste and mix thoroughly 3. Apply the paste to your face and keep it on for about 20 minutes 4. Wash your face with warm water 5. Rinse again with cold water and pat your skin dry.. for better result consult me.
- 1 teaspoon honey
There are various kinds of skin diseases such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, vitiligo, psoriasis, herpes which cause rashes along with violent itching, which becomes worse by scratching. It occurs as a result of getting rid of some poison in the system, either congenital or acquired. Skin problems can be local or can spread throughout the body. These occur due to infection, heat, immune system disorder, allergies due to elastic, rubber products, detergents, dust, etc., food allergies, menstruation, hereditary issues and many other factors. Homeopathy has proved very effective in such skin diseases, as it cures the basic cause of the same by studying not only the skin type, but also the genetic and immune system factors of the patient.
Following are some useful homeopathic medicines for skin diseases:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This is very helpful for eczema where the skin is covered with numerous vesicular eruptions accompanied by violent itching, swelling, tingling, etc. which increase during night time and cold weather.
- Graphites: These treat common skin problems like dry and itchy skin, cracked corners of eyes and mouth, scruffy eruptions on the scalp, face, bends of joints, between fingers and behind the ears.
- Pulsatilla: Mostly a remedy for female related skin issues such as rashes due to profuse or scanty menses, gastric or uterine problems, nettle rashes and also acne which increase during winter.
- Sepia: This is the best medicine for herpes, which cures symptoms like dry skin at first, followed by release of moist discharge leading to brownish, liver or yellow spots. It is also helpful for eczema and psoriasis.
- Sulphur: The exact skin remedy for soreness and itching in the folds of the skin, roughness, coarseness and burning sensation due to washing. It is also useful for itching in the scalp, hair fall, deficient growth of nails, acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Nitricum Acidum: This medicine is useful for treating ulcers in mouth, tongue or genital tracts that bleed easily and other physical irritabilities.
- Thuja Occidentalis: Effective for warts, acne, scaly patches and age spots.
Above all, it is mandatory to visit a homeopathic doctor before intake of the medicines mentioned above.
Any facewash for oily skin. It will become more oily in summer. And I have very sensitive skin too. I had a huge pimple problem bt now I am ok.
Can a scar on face be treated permanently what is the success of surgeries and should one should go for surgeries is there any face deformation because of such surgeries.
Sir I have just shifted from my village to Hyderabad 45 days. I am feeling dryness on my face during night sleeping time. And also my palm itches after taking a nap in afternoon. One more problem is that I am having many pores on my face. Help me.
I am 18 year old and I am suffering from black skin and oily skin and I am very disappointed from them and feeling shy please give me some medicine far them.
I have mosquito bite allergy, the pr9blem is that scar or marks remain after scratching and they are not fading away. Now I have shifted to another area with almost no mosquitoes but the marks still trouble me, what can I do about it.
I am 27 years old male and suffering from a strange disease. I get blood after stool. But it happens in a year for 2-3 days. I fear ulcer/cancer. What you say?
I am male and every winter session my face is effecting by scratch and rashes also appear on my face I am using bet novate c to control that without berbicara c how can I control it?
I have very dark circles under my eyes and these circles are few large so how to get rid of these and maintain eye care.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks. Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes.The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
- Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers.
- Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords.
- Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands.
- Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp.
- Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet.
- Formation of white skin bumps on the skin.
- You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay.
- You may have problems in swallowing food.
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
- Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
- Kindler Syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
- Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a geneticist.
Dull skin may occur due to multiple reasons such as lifestyle factors and other environmental factors. It makes you look tired and older; this is due to the presence of dead cells on the skin which does not allow the light to reflect properly off your skin. Facials are very helpful in getting rid of dull skin by improving your complexion and circulation. It cleans the pores, removes dead cells, making you look your age, or even younger.
Here are some facial treatments for various skin types:
- If oily skin is your woe: If you have oily skin, you can exfoliate your skin using an exfoliating jelly that contains vanilla and alginate (also known as alginic acid) that removes impurities, blackheads and whiteheads from your skin. You can also use a face mask that consists of clay and align (chemical extracted from brown seaweed) that helps in preserving the skin moisture and tightening the pores on your skin. The procedures help in getting rid of impurities and have a soothing effect on the skin as well.
- Fight dry skin: Dry skin problems, such as wrinkles necessitate a hydrate and restore facial. This begins with an exfoliation to remove the dead cells from the topmost layer (epidermis) of the skin. Once the facial is complete, a massage cream is applied that helps in regenerating new skin cells. A vitamin C serum is then applied to make your skin supple and moisturized.
- For combination skin: If you are a person who has the worst of both worlds; dry and oily, then you should opt for a procedure that treats both at one go. A balancing facial that exfoliates the skin using ‘micro-dermabrasion’ (a procedure that involves spraying crystals with exfoliative properties on the face in order to eliminate dead cells of the epidermis) and using a serum to add nourishment to your skin can prove to be very effective. This procedure results in a healthy and radiant complexion.
- Skin that has been affected by the sun: For skin that has been affected by the sun, you can opt for a de-tan facial that will remove the dullness of your skin. Micro dermabrasion is used to exfoliate the skin and then a de-tan process is done. Aloe Vera is used to soothe and moisturize the skin followed by application of a Vitamin C serum. A face mask with applied to lighten the complexion of the skin. This is also applicable for skin that has been affected by pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.