Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A.G BallaniYour feedback matters!
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal musli( Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given a preference over the modern techniques.
I am not eating food or diet properly. Our hostel food is not so good. I eat so so in mess. I had doubt by drinking tonics can I get complete energy or not. Are it is only instant energy. Give your valuable suggestions.
My friends brother have attacked by fiver, he also have a injury in his left leg and become big injury. What can I do now?
I have strong pain in top of penis after ejaculate. And go toilet again & again. Why? Is that any serious. I masturbate 2 times in weak.
I am 23 years old n stay in mumbai n work. I hav pain in the area where neck n shoulders meet. It usually starts paining in evening between 5-6 n stays till I sleep. I normally put balm everyday. What should I do?
I am 69 years old male and my platelets are 85000 and hemoglobin is 9.4 can you suggest me how to increase my platelets. I am High Blood Pressure Patient.
My eyes have became yellow and I am also having sliced fever and from My eyes water is coming all the time. What should I do?
My Ms. Is 32 year old and she is teacher as profession. She suffering from throat swelling. Tyride report is ok. Sonography report also normal. doctor not giving satisfaction answer what can I do for her?
It is important for you to know about inflammatory bowel disease or IBD, it is a group of intestinal disorders, which leads to prolonged inflammation of your digestive tract. The digestive tract is made of the mouth, stomach, oesophagus, small intestine and large intestine. It performs the task of breaking down food, removing unusable materials and waste products, and for breaking down nutrients from food. Inflammation along with the digestive tract causes disruption in this process. IBD is a fatal condition which can be life threatening in some cases.
Major types of inflammatory bowel disease
The term inflammatory bowel disease is an umbrella term under which many diseases are included. The two major and most common diseases under IBD are ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. Crohn’s disease (a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines, especially the colon and ileum, associated with ulcers and fistulae) can lead to inflammation in any part of your digestive tract. It commonly affects the small intestine’s tail end. In case of ulcerative colitis, inflammation takes place in the large intestine.
Causes of IBD
Although the exact cause of IBD is not known, several factors may lead to this condition. They are as follows:
- Genetics: You are more likely to develop IBD if someone in your family has the disease. This is because of the genetic component of IBD.
- The immune system: The body’s immune system plays a role in IBD. Usually, your immune system defends your body from pathogens. A bacterial or viral infection in the digestive tract may lead to an immune response. The digestive tract becomes inflamed as the body fights against the bacteria or viruses. The inflammation goes away when the infection is gone.
However, in the case of IBD, the digestive tract inflammation may occur without any infection. Your immune system attacks your body’s cells. This is called an autoimmune response. IBD can also occur when the infection is cured, but the inflammation remains.
The various symptoms of IBD depend on the severity and location of the inflammation. They are as follows:
- Diarrhoea which occurs when the bowel cannot reabsorb water.
- Bleeding ulcers which cause blood to show up in your stool.
- Stomach pain, bloating and cramping because of bowel obstruction.
- Weight loss and anaemia, which leads to delayed development and growth in children.
- In patients with Crohn’s disease, canker sores may develop in the mouth.
- Ulcers and fissures may appear on the anus or genital area.
- IBD may also be associated with problems such as eye inflammation, arthritis and skin disorders.
The major complications which may arise from IBD include colon cancer, malnutrition with weight loss, fistulas, intestinal rapture and bowel obstruction. It is important for you to consult a doctor on noticing any of the IBD symptoms.