Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. A A MafqoodYour feedback matters!
Sir,He Was Just 20 Years,But His Facing Hair Fall Problem Heavily, Can You Please Provide A Solution For This!???
I am 18 year old and I am a very lean boy. I have tried many body building powder. But it is not working well. What to do to become a fit man.
How to get rid of hairfall and to remove whitening of hairs and is amla is helpful in reducing falling of hair fall.
Sir I am 18 years old and competing as a professional bodybuilder so I want to increase my height 2-3 inches I have herd that homeopathy can really increase once height please help.
Dr. I go to gym and I want supplement "whey protein" only. Is this good for health and I have hair fall too so it can protein to my hair too?
There are pimples on my chicks, neck, forehead and small small black spots like moles on nose. My face looks dull and day by day becoming dark. What should I do. If you suggests any medicine please specify.
I am 25 years old. After my work during whole day I get really very tired and feel sleepy. Please help. What type of breakfast should I take.
Hello, I have got knee problem for the last one month. The problem is in the right knee, I can walk without problem but climbing stairs has become very painful. Please suggest appropriate remedy. Thank you.
I am 21year old and suffering from acne what I should do please tell me and give any suggestions for this and what precaution during treatment please reply as soon as possible.
Iam unable to concentrate on my studies as I loved one girl for many years but did not propose her and recently I have proposed my love to her she said no I have already have boyfriend. Iam depressed and how to relieve from her and concentrate on studies and be successful in life. Please give me perfect reply.
Hi I am 29 years old, facing problem with white shave hair, my brother older than me but he haven' t white shave hair. What should I do, kindly suggest.
I am 19 yrs old male. Sometimes a pungent smell is coming from my head through nose and mouth. Somedays ago I had little cold.What should I do doctor?
I am a skinny person. Lately I have been eating a lot, but nothing seems to change in my body structure and sometimes I don't even get enough appetite. Is their any suggestions?
I am suffering from obesity from last 2 years. please suggest me smthng so that I can b fit nd fine nd can be free from this problem.
What is the correct time for taking Green tea if taken 2 - 3 cups daily. I am 66 years female having controlled Diabetes with medicines. My wt is 66 Kg.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
- It helps, if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.