Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A. A. Khan
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. A. A. KhanYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having headache, tried multiple remedies, but doesn't work what to do?
Dear sir/madam, Mai 2008 se masturbation ka addict ho gya tha jiski wajah se ab mujhe problem ho rahi hai pehle mai fit and fine rehta tha par ab mere pairo me dard bani rehti hai aur jyada hard work karne par shareer kapne lagta hai aur weakness feel hoti hai aur meri memory bhi bahut low ho chuki hai lekin ab mai is aadat ko chod chuka hu par phir bhi mujhe ye sab problems ho rahi hai please suggest me though which medicines and treatment I can improve my body strength. Please help me.
I am suffering of ringworm. I have gone through medical treatment but no results. Have you any treatment for it?
Sir I am 17 years old. And 67 kg weight. Sir my hight is 5" 5. Sir pls advice me for my growth in hight.
Sir I am briz Kishore from hyderabad. I am too slim according to my age and height sir. Please suggest me to gain weight sir.
What are the benefits of the running with morning exercise and what should I do for have h muscular six pack abs body?
Hey, I am gym member and I need my diet schedule but I have no idea, what should I eat. Can you help me plz.
Doctor my face was very oily and have too much pimple and my body is too thin due to cause by masturbation. I completely loss smartness and my body. How can I recovery please suggest me? Please help me.
Diwali is the celebration of lights. However, it has also become associated with noise, smoke and pollution. This can be credited to a large number of firecrackers, which are burst as part of Diwali celebrations. Pollution affects not only your skin but also your internal health and can lead to a number of health problems such as:
Smoke is a common byproduct of every firecracker. These suspended particles in the air, when inhaled, can lead to a number of respiratory problems. In some cases, this floating particulate matter may also contain heavy metal oxides and salts that can get deposited in the lungs and cause irreversible damage. Asthmatic patients often see a sudden spike in respiratory attacks around Diwali.
To deal with respiratory issues during Diwali, wear face masks to limit the inhalation of noxious fumes. Those who are suffering already from respiratory concerns should get themselves examined after Diwali to be on the safe side.
While bursting crackers, a small residue of particulate matter is often left behind on your fingers. Since bursting crackers and enjoying sweetmeats go hand in hand on Diwali, there is a high chance of ingesting these chemicals. Even washing your hands may not get rid of all the chemical traces. This can lead to indigestion and a number of other digestive problems.
Take care to wash your hands thoroughly with soap before you touch any food item. You can use a sanitizer as well for extra protection. If you experience any gastric discomfort, visit a physician without delay.
Pollution is not measured only by the levels of particulate matter in the air. Excessive noise that goes over the permissible decibel level leads to noise pollution. This can be in the form of noise emitted by firecrackers, loudspeakers etc. Noise pollution can lead to temporary deafness and damage the ear as well. It can also lead to sleeping problems, high blood pressure and permanent hearing loss.
To avoid noise-related problems, use ear plugs and keep your doors and windows closed. Heart patients should, especially get themselves checked by a doctor after Diwali or if a problem suddenly arises during festivities.
Many children and adults suffer from skin irritations and eczema during Diwali. This is largely due to pollutants in the air and chemical residue left on the skin. To keep skin problems at bay, drinks lots of water, use moisturiser, avoid fried food, cover your face with a cloth while burning crackers and wash your face afterwards thoroughly. For those already suffering from skin worries, consult your doctor for guidance.
The best way to limit your exposure to harmful chemicals and pollutants during Diwali is by celebrating an eco-friendly Diwali and saying ‘no to crackers’. Additionally, try to stay indoors in the evening when crackers are being burnt and close all the windows and doors. Wearing a mask can also help prevent the inhalation of poisonous gases. This is especially necessary for people suffering from asthma and other such respiratory illnesses. Air pollutants do not clear away immediately and are present in the air for many days after Diwali as well. Hence, try staying indoors and keep the windows of your car rolled up for the next few days after Diwali as well.
How can I gain weight I am too slim and while eating also more its not gaining what should I have to do?
My wait is not gaining I am eat fast food every healthy things I am eat I want to gain my wait give me advice to how I gain my wait.
I am suffering from ringworm since last 2 months. I have applied some ointments like Surfaz SN. Quadriderm.Texifen etc but result isn`t satisfactory. What I do now?
I am boy 21 years old having height 5.9" I weigh 57 kg, I have tried everything to gain weight but I failed. The ideal Weight for my height is 70 kg. please suggest me something to gain my weight.
I am 21 years old my weight is 43 kg height 5' and day by day my height and weight decreasing. What should I do?
I am having any time when I take one painkiller till that I am feeling well and again I have headache and I also feel weak Ness.
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.