Doctor in Suryodaya Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Suryodaya ClinicYour feedback matters!
हमारे शरीर के लिए जरुरी सभी पोषक तत्व खनिज पदार्थ विटामिंस आदि को हम भोजन के द्वारा ही ग्रहण करते हैं. जाहिर है. भोजन हम तभी करते हैं. जब हमें भूख लगती है. लेकिन क्या आपने सोचा है. तब क्या होगा जब आपको भूख ही नहीं लगेगी भूख न लगने से सबसे पहले तो आप खाना नहीं खाएंगे और खाना नहीं खाने के कारण शरीर में के लिए आवश्यक कोई भी तत्व आप नहीं ग्रहण कर पाएंगे जिससे कि कई तरह की समस्याएं उत्पन्न होगी यह समस्या गंभीर भी हो सकती हैं. इसलिए अत्यंत आवश्यक है. कि हमें भूख लग हमें समय समय पर भूख लगती रहे और हम भोजन के रूप में शरीर के लिए आवश्यक सभी पदार्थों और कई अन्य स्वास्थ्यवर्धक पदार्थों का भी सेवन करते रहे जब आदमी को भूख नहीं लगती है. तो यदि जबरदस्ती किया जाए तू भी ज्यादा नहीं खा पाते खाने में खाने का बिल्कुल भी मन नहीं करता ऐसा आमाशय पाचन तंत्र में कमी होने के कारण भी हो सकता है. या इसके कई अन्य कारण जैसे की चिंता क्रोध भय घबराहट आदि भी हो सकती है. आइए भूख में कमी और इसके उपचार को विस्तार से समझते हैं.
1. गेहूं का चोकर, अजवाइन और सेंधा नमक
भूख न लगने की समस्या को हम गेहूं के चोकर में सेंधा नमक और अजवाइन मिलाकर इसकी रोटी बनाकर खाने से भी दूर कर सकते हैं. इससे आपका आपको एक खाद्य पदार्थ भी मिल जाएगा और आपकी भूख लगने की समस्या भी दूर होगी. इसे कहते हैं एक पंथ दुई काज.
मेथी के प्रयोग से भी आप भूख लगने की समस्या को दूर कर सकते हैं. कहां तक मेथी के सेवन की बात है तो आप मेथी को प्रतिदिन सब्जी या दाल में तड़का लगाने के समय इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं. इससे सब्जियां दाल के स्वाद में भी वृद्धि होगी और आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या भी दूर होगी.
3. हिंग, पुदीना और काली मिर्च
यदि आप एक गिलास पानी में 3 ग्राम जीरा पुदीना और काली मिर्च के साथ नमक डालकर पीते हैं. तो आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या निश्चित रूप से दूर होगी. हिंग और पुदीना आपके पेट की विभिन्न समस्याओं को शांत करके कई अन्य समस्याओं को भी ठीक करने का काम करते हैं.
सेब की सहायता से हम कई परेशानियों को दूर करने का काम कर सकते हैं. भूख न लगने की समस्या भी इन्हीं समस्त परेशानियों में से एक है. यदि आप प्रतिदिन सेब के रस का सेवन करें तो इससे रक्त शुद्धि भी होती है. और भूख भी काफी तेज लगती है.
नींबू को काटकर इसमें से सेंधा नमक डालकर यदि आप खाना खाने से पहले इसे चूसें तो इससे ना सिर्फ कब्ज दूर होगा बल्कि इससे पाचन में भी वृद्धि होती है और आपको खुलकर भूख लगता है. इसके अलावा इससे आपको अन्य लाभ भी मिलता है.
6. अजवाइन और काला नमक
जब भी आपको भूख न लगने की समस्या महसूस हो तो आप अजवाइन में स्वादानुसार काला नमक मिलाकर इसे गर्म पानी के साथ सेवन करें. इससे आपको खुलकर भूख लगती है. और आपकी भूख न लगने की समस्या दूर होती है.
1. Helps lower cholesterol:
Gram flour contains healthy unsaturated fats which help in lowering the cholesterol level of the body.
2. Controls diabetes:
It is a great food for diabetics. Use it in your rotis, paranthas as a replacement for flour.
3. Helps improve health of the heart:
Besan has high soluble fiber content which is beneficial for the health of the heart. It is also endorsed by the heart care foundation.
4. Helps getting rid of iron deficiency:
Being rich in iron, consumption of besan on a daily basis can help your body recover from iron deficiencies like anaemia.
5. Useful in pregnancy:
Gram flour is rich in folate, a vitamin which takes care of the foetus’ brain and spinal cord development and ensures a healthy well developed baby.
6. Helps during fatigue: gram flour is a good source of the vitamin thiamin which helps the body in converting food into energy.
7. Helps regulate mood and appetite: besan is rich in vitamin b6. Vitamin b6 is an important component involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Serotonin plays an important in mood and appetite regulation.
8. Helps regulate blood pressure:
The magnesium content of besan helps in maintaining vascular health and it also helps in the regulation of blood pressure.
9. Helps in strengthening of bones:
The phosphorous in gram flour combines with calcium in the body to help in the formation of bones.
10. Very. Effective for skin care and hair care.
Dental pain is an especially difficult situation to handle on your own. True dental pain usually doesn’t respond to common over the counter pain control options. Let’s go over the different types of dental pain, what you can expect with each, and what you can do temporarily in each case.
Toothache (Severe Constant Throbbing, Hot and Cold Sensitivity)
Dentists call this type of toothache “irreversible pulpitis”. The nerve of the tooth has been traumatized and is in the process of dying. While this lasts you’ll have severe throbbing pain as well as pain from hot and cold. Many times the pain is enough to wake you up at night. I’ve had many patients tell me that it is worse than giving birth or having kidney stones. There are very few things you can do to help with this type of pain because of it’s severity. 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 6 hours will sometimes take the edge off. Anesthetic gels or crushed aspirin tablet around the tooth will be ineffective. The only solutions to this problem are to wait for it to go away, have the tooth extracted, or have a root canal. If you decide to wait it out, you should realize that the tooth will likely become infected at some point in the future.
Toothache (Severe constant pain especially if any pressure is placed on the tooth, No hot and cold sensitivity)
Once the nerve of the tooth has died, the area inside the tooth becomes infected. This infection will often spread out of the tooth and into the bone around the tooth. This is known as a dental abscess. You won’t have any sensitivity to temperature in this case but you can still have severe throbbing pain and pain when you bite or anything touches the tooth. You can use 800 mg of Ibuprofen every 6 hours to take the edge off. Again any anesthetic gel or similar preparation around the tooth will not help. Antibiotics will help in this case to reduce the infection and relieve some of the pain temporarily. The pain will come back at some point in the future. The only permanent options for treatment are to take the tooth out or do a root canal.
Toothache (Pain only when biting)
If you have pain on biting after having fillings done, your bite is usually a little bit high (called a 'high-point') and needs to be adjusted by the dentist. Avoid biting on that area as best you can until you can get it adjusted. If you haven’t had any dental work done recently, this can be the result of a crack developing in the tooth. The best thing to do is avoid chewing on the tooth until you can see the dentist. Most of these teeth end up needing a crown and occasionally need a root canal if the crack goes into the nerve.
Ulcers in your mouth can mimic the pain from the a toothache. These can develop all on their own or sometimes they are the result of biting your lip or cheek. If you see a roundish white area surrounded by a bright red halo, you likely have an ulcer. Any over-the-couter available anesthetic gel (e.g. Mucopain, Hexigel, Soregel) placed on the ulcer will help numb it and reduce the pain. Most of these will heal on their own within a week.
Sinus pain is another one of those situations that can mimic a toothache. The roots of your top molars literally sit right next to your sinuses and any type of sinus pressure from a cold, etc can cause your teeth to ache. You’ll usually feel a minor to moderate constant ache in those areas. One of the best tests of this is to bend your head and upper body down towards your feet and then straighten up suddenly. If this causes additional pain it is usually sinus related. Decongestants like Otrivin will help relieve some of this pain.
Lastly, many people develop TMJ pain. The Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) is the joint that connects your jaw to your skull. When this joint is injured or damaged, it can lead to a localized pain disorder called Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) syndrome. Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) syndrome often responds to home remedies, including ice packs to the joint, over-the-counter nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), massage or gentle stretches of the jaw and neck, and stress reduction. The prognosis for TMJ syndrome is generally good as the disorder can usually be managed with self-care and home remedies. If it doesn't respond to any medication, you must see your Dentist for further care.
SUCESS STORY OF 8 YRS.CHRONIC PILONIDAL SINUS PATIENT-
एक पुरूष रोगी जिनकी उम्र-32 वर्ष , जो विगत आठ साल से पिलोनिडल साइनस की समस्या से परेशान थे जिनका क्षार सूत्र विधि से ईलाज एल.एन.आयुर्वेद एवं क्षार सूत्र क्लीनिक-जोधपुर में दो महिने तक हुआ आज वो बिल्कुल स्वस्थ हो गये हैं ध्यान रहे उपयुक्त ईलाज सिर्फ क्षारसूत्र विधि से ही किया गया उस दौरान किसी प्रकार की दर्द निवारक या एन्टिबायोटिक का उपयोग नहीं किया गया ... !! विश्वसनीय आयुर्वेद एवं क्षार सूत्र क्लीनिक !! अगर कोई रोगी किसी प्रकार की गुदागत समस्या से परेशान हो और ठीक ना हो रहा हो तो एक बार जरूर सम्पर्क करे .
पिलेनिडल साइनस क्या होता हैं इसते बारे में जानकारी-- PILONIDAL SINUS - ( रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास नासूर)- दोस्तो आज हम रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास होने वाले नासूर के बारे में चर्चा करेंगे .
परिचय(introduction)- pilonidal sinus एक ऐसा रोग हैं जिसमें रोगी के natal clefts के बीच mid sacrococcygeal line में एक या अनेक छिद्र बन जाते हैं जिसमें शुरू में itching होती हैं तथा बाद में वहां सें seropurulent discharge होता रहता हैं तथा रोगी को बैठने पर दर्द होता हैं इसे jeep disease भी कहते हैं
कारण(causes)- pilonidal sinus के बहुत से कारण हो सकते हैं जिनमें से प्रमुख कारण इस प्रकार हैं -
1. अधिक समय पर एक ही जगह पर बैठे रहना
2. साइकिल, मोटर साइकिल,गाडी का अत्यधिक चलाना या बैठना
3. Hairy व Fatty Body होना
लक्षण( symptoms)- 1. रीड्ड की हड्डी के पास एक या अधिक छिद्र बनना तथा उसमें से seropurulent foul discharge होना
2. बैठने पर दर्द होना
3. भारीपन लगना चिकित्सा - आयुर्वेद में इसकी एक मात्र चिकित्सा क्षार सूत्र ही हैं औषधि चिकित्सा से इसको ठीक करना मुश्किल हैं विभिन्न रोगियो में किये गये क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा प्रयोग से ये सिद्ध हुआ हैं कि क्षार सूत्र चिकित्सा इसके उपचार की एक महत्वपूर्ण चिकित्सा हैं 98.5 % cure rate हैं इस चिकित्सा की
Doctor, there is no other abnormal symptom. Its mainly prolonged dandruff - white flakes all over the scalp. Hair fall is as high as 60-100 strands every day. Please suggest the name of tablets.
Often, most people think that Erectile Dysfunction or ED is a disease, but this is not the case. Unlike the popular belief, it's not the "old man's disease". The fact of the matter is that both young and the old may have ED at any point in their life. It's also important to keep in mind that this not a disease. Instead, it's just a condition just like any other condition that may be managed. Moreover, ED is a psychological problem and in most cases, it can be managed successfully. If you want to know some facts, we suggest that you read this article. Read on to know more.
Facts and fictions
- First of all, you ED doesn't fall under the category of diseases. It doesn't occur due to an infection or bug. Aside from this, it's not a contagious thing. According to doctors, it's a medical condition like low/high blood pressure or arthritis. Just like people with arthritis, people with ED can lead a healthy lifestyle provided they manage this condition.
- As you get older, you find it hard to get an erection and maintain it. In that case, it's right to say that ED is an age-related condition. But the thing is that it can strike the young people as well. As a matter of fact, 20% men have this condition. So, it's quite common.
- Another common misconception is that this problem is related to low libido. Again, this is no more than fiction. In fact, the two are different. People with low libido don't feel like having sex. On the other hand, ED occurs when blood flow to the muscles of the penis is constricted. As a result, you find it hard to have or maintain an erection. The fact of the matter is that even healthy men can have this problem. Anyone can suffer from this condition irrespective of their race.
- Often, some people think that this condition is hereditary. This is not true. It's true that some hereditary condition may lead to this problem, but it's not right to say that if you have ED, your son will also have it. As a matter of fact, this issue is not associated with race at all. So, it should not be linked with a particular race.
To know if you have Erectile dysfunction, you should look for the following symptoms. These symptoms will tell you if you really need to do something to make your sexual life better.
- Having soft erection
- Having erection that are too brief
- No erections at all
Almost all types of sexual disorders including ED can be managed by making lifestyle changes like losing weight, giving up alcohol, exercising, eating well and reducing stress. In fact, any activity that can help you improve the flow of blood in your body can fix this problem.
For some men, however, making simple lifestyle changes don't work. It's a good idea to maintain a healthy weight and exercise on a regular basis, but this may not help some people get rid of ED. They need medicines to deal with the problem. For instance, they can try Viagra, Cialis, Levitra or Staxyn in order to boost the blood flow to their penile area. You can choose any of the drugs but make sure your doctor knows about it. After all, you may not want aggravate your condition.
1. High Source of Vitamin C
If you thought that lemons and oranges were the highest sources of Vitamin C, then think again! According to the nutritional break-up of kiwi fruit, per 100 grams contain 154 percentage of Vitamin C, which is almost twice that of lemons and oranges. Vitamin C acts as powerful antioxidant, eliminating free radicals that could cause inflammation or cancer. It also helps in boosting the immunity of the body against harmful pathogens.
2. Sleep Inducer
Having trouble sleeping? According to a research done by Taipei Medical University, “Numerous studies have revealed that kiwi fruit contains many medicinally useful compounds, among which antioxidants and serotonin may be beneficial in the treatment of sleep disorders.” It is said that having two kiwi fruits one hour before bedtime can help immensely in inducing sleep.
3. Good Source of Dietary Fiber
This exotic fruit is loaded with dietary fiber, which helps in the prevention of numerous diseases. According to a study done by the University of Leeds, “Increasing consumption of fibre-rich foods can lower risks of both cardiovascular disease (CVD) and coronary heart disease (CHD).” According to researchers at the University of Massachusetts Medical School, high fiber foods keep one full for longer and control metabolic markers like blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. It also facilities weight loss and is often recommended to diabetics.
4. Helps in Digestion
Kiwi fruit contains an enzyme known as actinidain which is known for its protein dissolving properties, similar to that of papain in papaya. This is the reason why it is commonly used as a meat tenderiser. Moreover, it helps in the digestion of proteins in the body and is also known to help patients suffering from irritable bowel syndrome.
We all love winters as it brings with it a variety of food options, warm drinks, colourful fruits and vegetables. But it also brings ailments like cold and flu specially for kids and elderly.
To make your winters warm and disease free I have come up with a tried and tested home remedy which is passed on in my family for generations and has a lot of medicinal value.
It includes all easily available ingredients from your spice box. It can be made and stored in a cool and dry place.
So here it is
- 7 tsp turmeric
- 7 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 tsp cumin
- 4 tsp coriander seeds
- 3 tsp green cardamom
- 2 tsp ginger powder,
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Half tsp cinnamon powder
- Dry roast cumin, coriander, fennel and pepper. Put all the ingredients in a grinder and grind to a powder.
- Now store the powder in a dark bottle in a dry place.
How to consume:
Take a tsp with little honey and give it before going to bed. Do not drink water post this remedy.
Give twice daily.
- They can take 1tsp with honey or if diabetic can take it in morning with a glass of warm water.
- Can be taken twice daily
- The amount of fennel and turmeric can be reduced or increased by 1 tsp depending on taste.
- The fennel will make the powder smell and taste good and sweet too.
- So try this remedy and let me know the results.
1) Drink plenty of water
3) Regular use of sunscreens
4) Avoid using over the counter ointments for any skin ailments
5) Avoid harsh cleanser
6) Using generous moisturising schedule
If you have experienced sharp pain when you eat/drink hot, cold, sweet and sour food/drinks, or when you brush/floss your teeth, you may be suffering from tooth sensitivity provided that you do not have oral problems such as tooth decay. Even if you do not have any sensitive teeth, you are encouraged to read this article to prevent it.
What is Tooth Sensitivity? Tooth sensitivity is mainly caused by exposure of dentine (innermost layer) of the tooth to the oral environment. The dentine has numerous fine tubules which connect to the pulp. When the nerve endings in the pulp are irritated by external stimulus, sharp pain is felt.
The outermost layer of the crown is enamel. If the enamel has been damaged, the dentine will not be protected. The dentine of the root of a tooth is covered by the gum. If there is gum recession, the dentine of the root will be exposed.
Dentine Exposure is caused by:
1. Using a toothbrush with hard bristles
2. Brushing the teeth with excessive force or incorrect brushing technique, leading to gum recession and abrasion of the root surface
3. Periodontal disease, resulting from gum recession and exposure of root surfaces
4. Acid erosion of enamel due to frequent intake of highly acidic food or drinks.
5. Habitual teeth grinding which wears off the enamel
Management of tooth sensitivity
1. Consult the dentist and learn the correct tooth brushing technique to prevent further abrasion of root surfaces.
2. Use desensitizing toothpaste to relieve tooth sensitivity. Please consult your dentist before purchasing or using desensitizing toothpaste.
3. If dentine has been exposed, the dentist can apply topical fluoride or put a filling over the exposed surface to reduce the sensitivity.
4. If you habitually grind your teeth, the dentist may fabricate a “night guard” for you to wear over the teeth to prevent continual attrition of teeth.
5. Other than tooth sensitivity, dental problems such as tooth decay, gum disease and cracked tooth may also lead to toothache. Therefore, if you have a toothache, please consult your dentist to find out the reasons behind it.
Plz I am suffering for low weight so can you send my diet or nutrition chart to gaining weight .I am 16 years old and my weight is about near 40 kg.
Men really love to enjoy their equipment, and for most that means masturbating on a regular basis, even if they are in a sexual relationship with a partner. After all, regular masturbation is an important part of good penis care. And besides that, it feels delightful!
But there are quite a few websites out there that suggest masturbation might actually be harmful, especially if a man does it too often. Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Let's explore what it means to have a healthy masturbating schedule versus masturbating way too much.
What indicates too much masturbating?
There is really no ideal number for the times a man should masturbate in a day or in a week. However, there are some signs that indicate a guy is enjoying the pleasure a little too much. These usually happen when there are adverse consequences to what he's doing.
1) Penis injuries. A man who masturbates too much can actually wind up damaging his penis. This is especially true when a man ignores lube and uses the 'death grip' to pleasure himself. A guy can wind up with a sore penis, redness or other irritations that make it uncomfortable to touch his equipment. He might also eventually wind up with a severe curvature of the penis from a buildup of scar tissue; this can happen when a man persists in obsessive masturbation for a long period of time.
2) Problems in relationships. If a man finds himself at the receiving end of an emotional tirade from a partner who feels neglected in bed, pay attention - this could be a sign that taking matters into his own hands has become a problem. While masturbation even in the midst of a good sexual relationship is perfectly normal and healthy, if a man is masturbating so often that he doesn't want to have sex with his partner, that's a huge red flag that things have gone too far.
3) Constant distraction. A man who is constantly thinking about the next time he will masturbate, to the point of neglecting his responsibilities or daydreaming about how he will do it next, can mean there's an issue that needs to be addressed. Though this kind of attitude can be normal when a man is first exploring his body and learning about it, anyone who has been sexually active for a few years should be able to keep thoughts about masturbation on a more appropriate level.
4) Problems in other areas of life. A guy who misses work to masturbate, avoids going out with friends or chooses to opt out of sexual encounters in order to enjoy his own hand might be facing serious problems. When masturbating begins to adversely affect a man's social and work life, it's time to get professional help.
5) No more ejaculation. A guy who masturbates too much can tap the bottom of the well, so to speak - leaving him with nothing more to give. A guy who constantly has 'dry' releases and worries because he can't produce any ejaculate is someone who might be masturbating too much.
If a guy is worried about masturbating too much, it's important that he tries to gradually cut back. If he finds that he can't do this on his own, professional help is available. In the meantime, he can help eliminate some of the soreness and pain from overhandling with the use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E to soothe the skin, as well as L-carnitine to help protect the peripheral nerves that might suffer from excessive masturbation.