Doctor in smt.KG Mittal Hospital
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for smt.KG Mittal HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Do you ever wish you could start all over and take better care of your skin? A chemical peel could give you that chance. Peels can dramatically reduce lines, wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, and roughness caused by years of sun.
A chemical peel is a solution applied to the face to remove the outermost layer or layers of skin. It's a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new skin that grows in its place is softer, smoother and has fewer imperfections. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
There are three basic types of chemical peels:
Superficial or Lunchtime Peel: Alpha-hydroxy acid or another mild acid is used to penetrate only the outer layer of skin to gently exfoliate it. The treatment is used to improve the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin as well as to refresh the face, neck, chest or hands.
Medium Peel: Glycolic or trichloroacetic acid is applied to penetrate the outer and middle layers of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment is used to improve age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and moderate skin discoloration.
Deep Peel: Trichloroacetic acid or phenol is applied to deeply penetrate the middle layer of skin to remove damaged skin cells. The treatment removes moderate lines, age spots, freckles and shallow scars. A thorough evaluation by a dermatologic surgeon is imperative before embarking upon a chemical peel.
When is a chemical peel appropriate?
Chemical peels are used to treat a number of conditions including:
1. Pigmentation on face or body
4. Fine Wrinkles
6. Acne marks and scars
8. Aging skin
9. Crow's feet
10. Sagging skin
Who should not opt for chemical peels?
Generally, light-haired and fair skinned people are the best candidates for chemical peel. The procedure does not work as well on dark skinned patients. The procedure is not recommended for individuals with infections, active skin disease, cut or broken skin, or sunburns. Other contraindications include patients who are:
1. Nursing or pregnant.
2. Have taken Accutane in last six months.
Temporary change in skin color, particularly for women on birth control pills, who subsequently become pregnant or have a history of brownish facial discoloration.
Changes are transient and easy to take care of if taken care properly.
2. Reactivation of cold sores
3. A variety of chemical treatments can be used to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin.
Depending on the depth of treatment required, your surgeon may choose one of the following peels:
1. Alpha-hydroxy acid peel (AHA)
2. Trichloroacetic acid peel (TCA)
3. Phenol peel
4. Croton oil peel
Aftercare and recovery
Your dermatologist will discuss how long it will be before you can return to your normal level of activity and work. After surgery, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your postsurgical care, including information about:
1. Normal symptoms you will experience
2. Potential signs of complications
Can we eat cows ghee during weight loss?
- Yes sure you can add cow's ghee in your daily diet.
Pure cow ghee contains medium chain fatty acids which is known as a healthy fats found in ghee.
It also contains cla fatty acid which helps in reducing body fat mass too.
Whereas buffalo ghee is heavier than cow ghee. It has more calories and fats which helps in gaining weight.
Nutritional benefits of cow ghee-
1. Helps in digestion: cow ghee helps in improving digestion by stimulating the secretion of stomach acid.
2. Rich in anti-oxidants: ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamin A, D, K and Vitamin E.
3. Balances vata, pitta & kapha in the body.
4. Heals and nourishes body.
5. Relieves constipation.
6. Boosts energy.
The common dental myths that everyone believes to be true.
When it comes to dental hygiene and care, no measures can be considered too much. You should make regular trips to a good dentist as well as take good care of your teeth yourself as well. However, there are certain myths that have come to associate themselves with dental hygiene, not all of which are true. Read on to know the differences between the fiction and the facts about dental care.
Dental myths Facts vs. Fiction
1) White teeth equal healthy teeth.
One thing that everyone believes is that if a person has teeth that are white, it is an indication that they are healthy. The fact is, however, the colour of the teeth is not indicative of their good health. Dentists ascertain the health of your teeth by checking the gum health, cavities (or lack thereof), and health of the jaw bone. You should always concentrate on having healthy teeth, even if they are not pearly white.
2) Braces are for children.
Another myth that is quite common is, only children can get braces for their teeth. This is also untrue as, in fact, braces can be put in place by anybody. While it is true that braces work best when they are used at an early age, even adults can get them to make sure that they have a well-aligned set of teeth.
3) Brushing and flossing.
There is a misconception that goes hand-in-hand with dental hygiene is that if a person brushes properly, he or she does not need to floss. No measure can be considered excessive when it comes to dental care, so even if you brush your teeth twice every day, the need to floss remains, as it cleans the area between the teeth, something that toothbrushes tend to miss.
4) Bleeding gums is commonplace.
This is one of the more interesting myths. It is actually a sign of gum disease and necessitates a visit to a dental clinic without delay. When hard deposits that stick to your teeth get accumulated for a long time, it leads to the gums becoming swollen and starts to bleed. If left untreated, a disease in the gums can result in the loss of teeth.
5) Scaling damages teeth.
Scaling is the process that removes the deposits that get stuck to your teeth over a period of time. Getting your teeth scaled at regular intervals makes sure that these deposits are removed and also gives a healthy look to your teeth. However, nothing done in excess can be good, so if you are prone to go for scaling your teeth at frequent intervals can damage the enamel. Doing it on a yearly basis has no risks involved as long as the dentist has good hands.
As evident from the above points, the myths do not have any truth attached to them. Now that you know about their fallacy, you can care for your dental hygiene in a better way.
My mother aged 82 years has chronic knee joints pain for the last around 30 years. Taking pain killers regularly but no relief. Can you suggest homeopathic medicine for her? She can walk with great difficulty. Has sugar upto 250 taking tab daily.
Please make sure that the laser is US FDA approved and check it online.
We have SopranoIce Platinum which is a triple wavelength laser is safe even for tanned skin and darker skin types, only triple wavelength which is FDA approved.
You achieve the result faster than just diode laser.
How To Reduce Belly Fat?
Belly fat may not be a severe medical problem in most individuals. However, it looks aesthetically displeasing and can affect long term health if not controlled at the right time. However, one must keep in mind that dieting and exercising go hand in hand. One cannot rely only on one of them to reduce belly fat.
Mentioned below are a few ways to remove belly fat:
1. Avoid sugar: Sugar and other sweetened products must be avoided. Excessive intake of sugar floods the liver with fructose which is then turned to fat. This leads to insulin resistance and metabolic problems. Eliminate sugary drinks and try unsweetened beverages like tea or coffee. However, caffeine, too, must be taken in moderate amounts.
2. Eat protein: Protein is considered to be the most important macronutrient when it comes to losing weight. Most of the calories in protein are digested. It is the single most effective change in terms of calorie intake since it reduces your craving by 60% and boosts your metabolism.
3. Limit your intake of carbohydrates: Cutting carbohydrates from your diet reduces your appetite and therefore belly fat. Consuming only 50 grams of carbohydrates per day assists in losing weight fast.
4. Other dietary changes: Eat foods that are rich in fiber and do not skip meals. If you starve yourself for long periods of time, the body conserves fat by breaking down muscle tissue. This is called catabolic state. Eating in small amounts every two hours is also helpful for those looking to trim their belly fat. This helps to avoid overeating and keeps your metabolism up the entire day by processing food throughout the day.
5. Track your calorie intake: It is very important to keep track of the amount of calories you consume so as to make the necessary changes in your dietary plans. You can keep track of it in a food journal or on diet-related websites.
6. Exercise: Regular exercising is of utmost importance while trying to lose belly fat. Aerobic exercises, crunches (side, reverse or twist crunches), cycling, lunge twist, rolling plank exercises, captain's chair, the stomach vacuum etc. help in reducing belly fat. Other exercises such as running, jogging, cycling, walking and swimming also help in reducing weight.