Doctor in Shree Swami Ayurved & Panchakarma Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Shree Swami Ayurved & Panchakarma ClinicYour feedback matters!
1. Ginger: Contains phenolic compound known as gingerol, helps to relieve nausea, headache; anti inflammatory in nature, improves digestion.
2. Turmeric: Prominent for its anti inflammatory properties. Contains curcumin which is anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti viral in nature. Absorption increases when taken along with pepper.
3. Garlic: Better known for lowering cholesterol levels. Contains allistatin, allicin, garlicin and ajoine which are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and immune enhancing compounds.
4. Cinnamon: Contains abundant antioxidants. Anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti fungal and anti bacterial in nature, prevents platelet clumping, helps in better brain function. Rich dietary source of manganese which helps in regulating blood glucose levels and manage diabetes.
5. Black pepper: Contains good levels of vit-k and manganese. Contains piperine which helps in absorption of selenium, beta carotene and b-complex vitamins. Anti inflammatory and antioxidative in nature.
Let's give our mind why to choose whole wheat products more along with our traditional varieties which we have but surprisingly is hindered in shadows of 'fancy coverings'.
Sports Nutrition - Before event tips:
- Eat adequate high carbohydrate meals every day to keep glycogen stores full and make most of your training sessions.
- Allow 3-4 hours digetion time for a large meal, 2-3 for smaller meal, 1-2 for blended or liquid meals and less than one hour for smaller snacks.
- If you eat less than one hour before the event be sure to snack on any tried and truelow fat high carbohydrate snack.
- Limit high fat proteins such as cheese and peanut butter, they take long time to empty your stomach and will slow you down.
- A small amount of low fat protein can settle the stomach and stay arround long enough to prevent hunger.
- Try cotage cheese, 1-2 Eggs, Milk and combine it with some sort of Carbohydrate for best result.
- It's best to have high glycemic index foods during and after exercise such as Glucose, Potatoes, Bagels, Raisins, Oatmeal, Sugar etc.
- Stick with low to moderate index foods before exercise: Energy bars, Chocolate milk, Green beans, Yoghurt, Apple and less ripe Banana especially if you are eating within 60 to 90 min of the event. This is for avoiding sugar crash that can occur when your blood sugar rapidly races and falls again.
1) Inspect your home regularly and clean it often to get rid of dust, moulds etc.Wash bed linens once a week.
3) Ease into exercise programs. While this is not a trigger for everyone, you should always start slowly to avoid any attacks as it will inturn shift your lung load and make it strong
4) Always use mask while going out in polluted environment and during weather changes.keep your medications handy. increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.keep your hydration level up.
Tips to get enough Vitamin-D:
- Taking enough amount of calcium alone isn't enough to have healthy bones.
- Intake of vit-d is essential for better absorption of many minerals including calcium.
- About 15mcg of vit-D is required by an adult in a day.
- The primary source is exposure to sun; best time being 11A.M. to 2 P.M. and exposure for 20 minutes is sufficient to get vit-D required for a day.
People who don't get sufficient sunshine can get it through dietary sources like
- Fatty fish (mackerel, sardine, salmon, tuna)
- Egg yolk
- Fortified milk
- Fortified juices
- Fortified cereals
- Fortified edible oil
- Supplements like COD liver oil capsules, calcium and vit-d supplements (It is advisable to consult your physician before taking supplements).
As per a recent research, an addictive party drug Ketamine, when administered in low-dose can actually help in reducing suicidal thoughts in depressed people within hours.
According to Michael Grunebaum from the Columbia University Medical Center in the US., “there is a critical window in which depressed patients who are suicidal need rapid relief to prevent self-harm.”
Grunebaum further mentioned, “currently available antidepressants can be effective in reducing suicidal thoughts in patients with depression, but they can take weeks to have an effect.”
The study was conducted on 80 people having clinically significant suicidal tendencies, who were assigned to receive an infusion of low-dose Ketamine. It was observed that within 24 hours, those who received an infusion of low-dose of Ketamine showed a significant reduction in suicidal thoughts. The complete study was published in American Journal of Psychiatry.
I am having water colour urine from last 3 months every time. Earlier it used to be yellowish colour. I drink approx 5 ltr water per day. This is my routine water intake for last 7 years. I am not having any burning sensation or difficulty in urinating. My stomach from the right side feels always heavy and it also pains very light during any physical activity.
I had taken treatment for h pylori for 14 days before 10 days and I also felt heart burn my doctor give me ppi for two months. My condition improving but still slight heart burn feels. Is it normal? Can I take digene when I feel heart burn?
Hello, Mam/Sir I am 26 years Female I have a acne problem last one year I am used all creams and face wash but relief my acne problem. Please suggest me & what can I do for my acne problem. Thanks.
If you are suffering from gout, you should try undergoing a homeopathic treatment. Gout is a type of arthritis and is considered to be the most painful type. It is featured by the inflammation of joints accompanied by great pain. The pain and inflammation occur because of the deposition of urate crystals in a joint. The accumulation occurs when there is excessive uric acid present in the blood.
Here are some effective homeopathic remedies for the treatment of gout:
- Colchicum: This medicine is the primary homeopathic medicine for treating gout because of its effectiveness. It is mostly used in chronic cases of gout. Usually, a patient experiences extreme pain in the big toe, which is too intense to be touched. The toe and other parts which get affected become swollen, red and hot. The pain worsens in the evening and at night. Patients who require this medicine should keep away from warm weather conditions. This medicine is also used in case of increased weakness and internal cold.
- Ledum Pal: This effective medicine is used in cases where the pain travels in an upwards direction from below. The pain is likely to start at the feet and gradually move upwards, affecting the knees and legs. The pain also shoots through limbs. Small joints are commonly affected. There is a sensation of decreased warmth in the joints and in the body. The patient will find it difficult to tolerate any kind of external warmth. The pain improves by cold applications. The ankle balls or big toe may be swollen.
- Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used for treating gout where offensive urine is experienced. The urine becomes very offensive with a very strong odor, which can be detected from a distance. The odor is usually repulsive and the color of the urine is brown. Extreme pain is experienced in the big toe and the knees are swollen.
- Antim Crudum: This is an efficient homeopathic medicine used for treating gout. It is used when a patient experiences gastric symptoms along with joint pain and inflammation. The patient may develop an increased craving for food and hence, several problems occur due to over eating. Pain is experienced in the heels and fingers.
- Sabina: This homeopathic medicine is important for treating gout in women, when the patient already suffers from another female disorder. Uterine symptoms are experienced along with the basic symptoms of gout. Shooting pain is experienced in the toes and heels. The joints get swollen and look red and shiny.
Homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment for different types of gout and goes beyond just curing the symptoms. You need to consult your doctor before starting a homeopathic treatment for gout.