Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Come monsoons and most women complain of #frizzy #hair. Well when there is a problem, there is also a solution available for it. If you too are bothered with frizzy hair, try the below mentioned hair care tips to make your hair soft and manageable.
1.Honey & Olive Oil
a.Mix equal portions of honey and olive oil and apply the same to your hair.
b.Cover your hair with a hot towel or a shower cap.
c.Keep in on for an hour and wash it off with a mild #shampoo.
Results: Honey will make your hair softer and also a lot smoother while olive oil will nourish your hair. Get lively and voluminous hair.
Bothered with #damaged and #dry hair?
No botheration any more if you can manage to get some mayonnaise from the market. Mayonnaise is known to make your hair #soft, and #shiny yet #strong hair. While the moisture and #protein treatments for your hair at a good salon can be rather expensive, you can still get the soft and manageable hair by treating your hair at home with some key kitchen ingredients without burning a hole in the pocket.
2.Eggs / Vinegar & Oil.
a.Mayonnaise can be made with eggs, vinegar and oil.
b.Use Vinegar to give bounce and volume to hair.
c.Apply a coat of mayonnaise all over your hair.
d.Wear a shower cap over to prevent the cream from tripping from your hair.
e.Leave it on for an hour.
f.Use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair.
You can treat your hair with this homemade mayonnaise cream once a week.
While the oil and the eggs moisturize dry hair, eggs and mayonnaise, make a nourishing and rich protein treatment cream.
The resultant outcome would be much #smoother, #shinier and of course much healthier.
Are you fond of #silky hair?
Say hello to Avocado mask.
3.Honey / Olive Oil & a Pitted Avocado.
a.Make a smoothie out of honey, olive oil and a pitted avocado.
b.The amount of these ingredients would depend on the length of your hair.
c.Apply the #smoothie on your hair and leave it on for half an hour.
d.Rinse it off and shampoo your hair.
The result is super silky hair in an instance.
Are you interested in getting #Soft and #Mushy Style Hair?
4.Banana / Milk / Honey / Olive Oil & Egg.
a.Always choose the banana.
b.Mash a banana, mix it with milk, honey, olive oil and an egg.
c.Apply on hair and wash it off after 30 minutes.
Results : Get silk smooth hair.
Like everything else in your body, your hair needs food too. And you are much mistaken if you think that the only food for your #hair is #oil. The food you eat everyday has a lot of effect on the #health of your #hair too like every other part of your body. There are food items that can destroy the #health of your #hair, like too much #spicy or #oily #food, and then there are items of food that would make your #hair #shine with #health. Taking such food items regularly, while also maintaining good #hair care regimen would surely attract envious glances to your #crowning #glory from everyone.
Important Ingredients that make the hair healthy are:
3.#Omega-3 #fatty #acids
If you are wondering which food items contains these important ingredients, given below is a list of
#7 #Top #Food Items that Reveals the #Secret of #Healthy #Hair:
1)#Salmon – This cold water delicious fish is the food item hair experts swear by. Rich in #Omega-3 #fatty #acids, salmon would keep your #scalp #healthy, thus leading to #shiny and strong #hair #shafts.
2)#Eggs – A source of #Protein, #Zinc and #Iron, eggs are the simplest food item you can think of to keep your #hair #healthy. Regardless of how you take your eggs, it would always lead to keeping your #hair #healthy.
3)#Walnuts – This is one more food item that is rich in #Omega-3 #fatty #acids along with a generous amount of #biotin, another ingredient for #healthy #hair growth and #Vitamin-E.
4)#Sweet #Potatoes – Suffering from #Dandruff that causes #hair #fall?
Take sweet potatoes regularly and it would keep your #scalp free of the #itchy, #flaky #dandruff. This in turn would lead to a #healthy #hair #growth.
5)#Oysters – #Oysters are not only rich in #Protein but also #Zinc, an ingredient that is absolutely essential for #hair #growth. Lack of #zinc can lead to #hair #fall and hence taking #oysters can help in preventing #hair #fall.
6)#Lentils – #Lentils in your regular #diet can aid in #healthy #hair #growth since #lentils too are extremely rich in #Protein, #Zinc and #Biotin.
7)#Green #Vegetables – #Green #Vegetables like #Spinach and Broccoli contains #Vitamin C and #Vitamin A that helps in the production of #Sebum. #Sebum keeps the #scalp and the #hair #conditioned. Hence make sure you include #spinach or #broccoli into your #diet
Hello Doctor, I have a pain in my feet for 3 days after running with wrong shoes. Please help to cure this issue.
I am 30 years old. I have white hairs on my eyebrows and eyelashes. Really I feel embarrassed. I am getting depressed seeing it on my face. Can I get back my black eyebrows and eyelashes? Pls help me.
My name is sahil ali age 18 I have a hair problem like grey hair please give me a solution in home remedies that thing will find in home and I have also a problem in urine.
I have hair problem in mouth (Bread. Hairs are not growing properly. Somewhere growing very slowly and somewhere very fast. Can you please help me about THIS?
Hello Doctor my age 26 3 month se Jab subah uthata hu to stand hone par mere pure flat foot (Talwe) me bahot pain hota hai mostly center of ankle (Aedi) me. Pls suggests me homeopathy medicine. Thank you.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.
I want to join moustache and goatee but my facial hair doesn't grow in between moustache and goatee. I lead a healthy life but still doesn't grow. I don't want surgery. Please say me some way so that I can maintain a circle beard.
I have hair on upper part of breast .I just want to remove it permanently .is there any home made product for it .because I have so many doubts about other treatments .because its a sensitive area. So please suggests me.
I came to know that because of lack of supply of nutrients and flow of blood circulation to the beard area there is no beard growth So how to increase blood flow and nutrients which help me to grow beard on face Please help me.
My mom has pain in left shoulder and the doctor has suggested her physiotherapist can any doctor tell me what more precaution can I take as she get quick relief.
I am a male 20 years old and I want to grow hair, long hair stylish. Would you suggest me to grow the hair, If yes please give me some suggestions I need to follow for growing stylish hair. Tips and tricks so that I could look stylish.
Sir I have patchy beard on cheeks I want to grow a full perfect nuc beard. I am thinking of using minoxidil 5% lotion is it safe to use and how I can get this lotion.
I have pain in my foot ankle. This pain happens whenever I am riding the bike, during the gear change, it pains a lot. Also while using the stairs, pain comes.
My age is 27. I can see 10 to 15 white hairs on my head .what may be the reasons for white hairs at my age .is there any way I can reduce it. What are the ways to turn my white hair into black.
Sir, My father is having 60 years of age. And he feels high gasping whenever he climbs the stairs/steps. So please tell me which is the best test to know whats the problem is? Thanking you.
There are a number of reasons that can affect the growth of facial hair, one of these are; low testosterone levels which is usually and directly responsible for low growth of facial hair. It is also seen that certain races or people in certain part of the world generally have less facial hair growth. Other reasons like delayed puberty, stress and hormonal imbalances could also have a significant impact on facial hair growth.All human hair grows at the same rate. (Which is about half an inch or 1,25 cm per month).
Here are some tips and home remedies that help to growth beard :
1. Hydrate your body and skin well by drinking at least 6 to 8 glasses of water and fresh fruit juices.
2. Wash your skin with warm water using a mild cleanser twice a day. Clean skin accelerates hair growth.
3. Add Protein and Saturated Fat into Diet.
4. Coconut oil is excellent for beards. It's not greasy just like other oils and due to lauric acid, it's able to penetrate your skin more effectively. The conditioning properties of coconut oilmake the roots of your facial hair healthier and softer.
5. You should eat nutritious food that is high in protein. Do not forget to include green vegetables, bananas in your daily diet as these are known to help promote hair growth. Stay away from fried and fatty foods.
6. Stress is also one of the popular reasons for poor facial hair growth. So it is advisable to diffuse your stress levels by exercising regularly. Practice deep breathing exercises, yoga and other facial exercises that improve blood circulation and increase the oxygen intake.
7. Amla oil is one of the natural remedies to increase facial hair. Massage with amla oil and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then clean the face.
8. Keep Your Face Moist And Clean. Dead skin, oil and dirt can make a thick barricade for the hair follicles in order to break through. You may grow facial hair much quicker if your face is consistently maintained clean.
9. Gently apply yet even pressure along the parts of the face over which you would like to stimulate hair growth. Just need to rub in small circular motions, and then massage the face consistently for around 10 to 15 minutes two times every day.
10. Fish and beans are powerful sources of protein, and taking more of these foods will stimulate bushier, faster hair growth.
11. Avoid sugary foods : Sugar may actually make hair weaker. Consuming too many foods rich in sugar may make it harder in order to grow facial hair.
12. Vitamins B3 and B5 improve the circulation and may be found in beef, fish, egg yolk, chicken, milk, avocado and many whole grains. Folic acid or vitamin B9 directly impacts the ability to grow thicker facial hair and may be found in nuts, cereals and leafy green vegetables.
13. Trim your facial hair regularly so that any dry hair that blocks new hair growth can be eliminated. Keep the pores clean by taking steam once in a while. Avoid using strong fragrant products like shampoos, after shaves, colognes and so on the face directly that may burn or damage facial hair. Use milder shampoos and shower gels instead.
14. Mix 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Amla oil with mustard leaves (3 tablespoons), blending till a paste forms. Then apply this paste to the face and allow it sit for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Any remaining solution can be saved in your refrigerator for 2-3 days.
15. Finally you could also try using a homeopathic tincture called Arnica Montana. You need one teaspoon of this mixed in half a cup of water. Once it is mixed well apply the mixture on the beard and moustache area using a cotton swab. Leave it on for a while and then move the razor over the beard and moustache area. Repeat this process after every three days and you should see some results in a month or two.
Consult me for better result .:) Take Care .
Hello doc, I've a severe pain on my left wrist. It started 2-3 days before. I've a 4 month old baby. I find it difficult to lift the baby. Please revert.
A beautiful mane with a healthy scalp and shiny hair is something each one of us desire. However, given the multiple factors that affect its health including diet, lifestyle and environment, this desire remains a dream for many. There are good and bad sides to it. The bad thing is that hair problems, dandruff, itching, graying and hair loss are here to stay. The good news is that there are simple, easily available ways and methods that can be effectively used to control these problems.
Homeopathy believes that most health issues have an underlying, deep seated issue and treating that can help in getting rid of the symptoms:
- Alopecia (Hair loss): Some people can have generalized hair loss, while some could have patches of balding areas develop on the head. Where other remedies have failed, some people have had successful hair regrowth with homeopathic medications like silicea, kalium carbonicum, lycopodium, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis, Borax, Cinchona officinalis, and various other products are used effectively to improve hair growth.
- Dandruff: There is flaking of the scalp, and people with oily skin have a higher incidence of having dandruff. Other reasons include hormonal imbalance, poor scalp/hair health, emotional stress and poor quality hair products. Kali sulphuricum is used for profusely oily, white scaly dandruff. Thuja is used in people with white scaly flaking. If there is associated hair loss, phosphorus is used. Natrum muriaticum, Sulphur, Carboneum sulphuratum, Lycopodium, Mezereum, Ammonium muriaticum, Arsenic album, Calcarea, Medorrhinum, Heracleum sphondylium and Kali carbonicum are also used based on associated symptoms.
- Graying of hair: Various reasons for graying include stress, environmental exposure, hair products, poor diet and of course genetic. Gray hair can be treated using various homeopathic preparations depending on the associated symptoms, which might point to the likely root of the problem. Phosphoric acid is used when there is associated grief. Lycopodium is used when there is only partial graying in some areas. In anaemic or weak patients, Natrum mur is used. If digestive symptoms are also present, silicea is used.
- Scalp psoriasis: If there is a burning sensation associated with the infection, Sulphur is used. In people with excessive scratching, calcarea is used. Graphites provide relief where there is significant dryness and itching. In people with associated gastric or urinary symptoms, lycopodium is effective. If the psoriasis is worsening in cold weather, sepia is an option.
As is evident, these hair problems and interlinked and the agents used in treatment can be used in more than one condition. Self-medication should best be avoided. The presenting symptoms have an underlying cause, and it is best that a detailed discussion with the doctor on the symptoms is done before getting these medicines prescribed.