Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for PN Mumbai Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. Main pahle smoking karta tha. To mere chest main pain hota tha. Aur ab maine karib 2 years se smoking karna chod diya hai. Phir bhi kabhi kabhi dard hota hai. Maine ek doctor ko dikhaya tha to doctor bol rhe hai ki lung problem hai. Kuch medicine diye the US se kuch bhi thik nahi hua. Pls suggest me some medicines for me. I am so depressed about my life.
Mere Nabhi key left main upar side Ko Dard ho Raha hai Kafe din se ye Kaya ho Sakta hai jaise kuch chubhta hai. ultra sound main kuch nahin Aya hai.
I have a problem of loose stools in morning and when I have something heavy in my breakfast or milk instantly I got a feeling of bloating. This condition is may be because I have eaten 9 raw eggs at a time. I don't have any weight loss. But I won't be able to drink milk that I want to. Anyggestions will be appreciated.
I'm suffering from left foot pain due to fall of 2 wheeler. Consulted doc got an x-ray he said it's TENDO ACHILLES AND TIBIALIS ANTERIOR TENDINITIS. Gave tab for 5 days. But pain still continues when I walk and all.
So sir. No further needs of HIV test again .if lymph nodes changes are there day by day and persistent. Can these 9 week ag/ab combo HIV test and DNA test is conclusive? Why many says for 3 months sir? These all lymph nodes occur after 5th week of colonoscopy which I surely felt was not sterlised and something infection going wrong in my body. Lymph nodes in neck are less than 1 cm.in groin and back of neck also. But 4 combo test neg. Till 9 week. Very confused and tensed.
Hi sir/mam my sister has eaten small stones and from wall and mud but she is 21 years old so I just want to ask you what can be happen to my sister is this any disease or something else. Everyone saying it is due to lack of vitamin. Sir reply i'm waiting.
I am suffering of foot pain. When we go to Race after than the race my foot pain is Start. I am suffering from last one week .so please concerns what should I do.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
Arthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects elderly men and women. Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation are the most common symptoms of this condition. This pain can get so bad as to affect your movement and leave you unable to do simple things like walking up stairs or even simply turning a doorknob.
Arthritis cannot be reversed but with medication and a few lifestyle changes, your quality of life can be improved.
- Exercise and weight loss: Though it is difficult to do, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis. This takes the pressure off your joints and increases the range of possible motions. Though exercising may be the last thing you want to do, it can help increase your flexibility and help strengthen your muscles. Aerobics, stretching and strength training are ideal for arthritic patients.
- Assistive devices: Arthritis can make a person knock kneed or bow legged. Wearing unloading braces, shoe inserts or walking with a cane or shoe inserts can help redistribute your weight and take the pressure of your joints. It can also help relieve pain and prevent arthritis from worsening.
- Eating right: Some types of food can worsen arthritic symptoms. This includes processed foods like white flour and sugar, yeast, chemical additives, gluten, hydrogenated and trans fats, milk products, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Hence, avoid consuming these foods and instead have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grain. You could also try alkaline foods like green leafy vegetables, wheatgrass and aloe vera.
- Massage therapy: A massage not only de-stresses the body, but can also relieve muscle and joint pain by improving blood circulation. Massages also help break up muscular waste deposits and increase the amount of oxygen circulated in the body. This helps transport nutrients to tissues and carries toxins away. Ideally, an arthritic patient should have a massage 2-3 times a week in the beginning and at least twice a month once the condition has stabilised.
- Supplements: Along with eating healthy, including a few supplements in your daily diet can also help alleviate arthritic symptoms. When it comes to rheumatic arthritis; the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin C help fight arthritis by promoting bone and cartilage growth and reducing infection. Fish oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, Vitamin D is another supplement that helps relieve arthritic pain by helping the bones absorb calcium faster and preventing further loss of cartilage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.