Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be very helpful. I.bought kojivit today.Now let see about the result
Pratap Keshari Pal
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be helped me improve my health. Thanks for ur valuable opinion
It was great experience as lot of my doubts got cleared. Looking forward to start my treatment session from next week
Dr. Vijaya Patil provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you soooooooooo much mam.....you give mee a clarity
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be knowledgeable. Nice suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vijaya Patil to be very helpful. Thank you :)
I wanna increase my breast size. Ways to increase it? Or can I use two much breast enhancement cream?
Please suggest me a cream to remove small acne spots? Very less acne marks are there so I request you to suggest me just a good cream or gel, and not advanced treatment procedure.
Hi meri age 23 years hai .mera face colour bachpan se bohot fair tha but ab suntan ya pata nahi kisi wajah se bohot dull or wheatish hgya kuch solution bataye jisse ki mera colour phir se fair hojaye.
I have a tattoo on neck. And I want to remove it. Laser tattoo removal is safe? If isn't safe then what'll I do for remove my tattoo.
My gf breast size was 30 b but we were unaware of the fact that pressing and sucking increases breast size I used to play with her breast and press them every day now the size became 32D .it make her feel very awkward as she can't wear dresses of her choice and people also keep staring her breast in public I do feel very bad because it all happened cause of me .I request you doctors please provide any natural way to reduce her breast size as well as butt also .plz give genuine and effective methods to reduce breast size naturally.
I have oily skin and acne ,how do I clean dead skin cells which always bothers me? Are there any home made remedies?
I used MELACARE face cream for bright & glow but it takes some reactions then on my face Allergy & dotspot are placed on my face how to overcome my problems.
I am 30 years old .I have problem in my face I have melasma, hyperpigmentation from 15 years .my full face has become black. Is it curable and how much time will it take.
I have small small moles in both the cheeks I want to remove that .how much it would cost for laser treatment can any one tell. How many sitting I want to. What would be the total cost.
I am just 29 And I have wrinkles on my face and also have some white hair on head please tell me reason why it's happening and solution on it.
I have acne on my face and my doctor suggested me to use Rivela gel touch dry skin sunscreen and I have normal face is it good for my face or should I use another sunscreen Please suggest me.
I am 27 years old girl I hv puffiness nd dark circles of eyes how it can be cured .secondly my hands are darker than my face tone how to whiten them.
I had pimples. I had consulted a doctor. He gave some medications then he told me to apply nosoap facewash regularly twice a day. But still pimples not come temporary. I am not dirty. I live my life dirtless. Now again I have consulted doctor before 3 days. He told me to stop using nosoap facewash. He gave me some medications n acne star to use for 10 days. Now I am using coconut oil in my face. I am better now. But don't know how far I will. Be better. So my simple question from you is can I use coconut oil on my face? If yes then how can I use it on my face ?n can I wash my face after applying it? I hope you have understood everything. Now please reply my questions .thanks!
I have a hollow dark circles around the eye n under eye area loses fat n become sunken .how to overcome this problem .Is there any eye cream n any medicine to get rid of it.
I have stretch marks on mybody and I have heard thua bio oil is effective. I really want to know if its effective.
Bed Sores are commonly seen in persons who are immobilised and stay in bed or wheel chair for a long time. They do not change their position often and this results in damage to the skin and the underlying tissues because of the constant pressure on skin for a long duration. Bed Sores are also known as pressure sores or Decubitus Ulcers. When a person lies on bed for a long time due to medical conditions like paralysis, spinal problems and several others, the skin is constantly pressed between the bones and the bed.
As a result, the blood supply to skin is hindered, resulting in skin damage. Persons who involuntarily pass urine or stool, while in bed, are at a high risk of developing bed sores due to constantly moist skin. Elderly people and diabetics too are more likely to develop Bed Sores, which are mostly formed on the skin over bony area. Bed Sores are commonly seen on heels, hips, sacrum, elbows, shoulder blades and spine.
Homeopathy is very effective when it comes to treating bed sores. These remedies have negligible side effects and hence can be given without worrying about how they might affect other medication prescribed to the patient. Homeopathic remedies not only provide relief from the pain caused by bed sores but also help cure blisters and soothe the pus in ulcers. Some common homeopathic remedies for bed sores are:
- Arnica: Arnica is the best homeopathic remedy for bed sores that have made the skin turn blue-black in appearance. This may also be accompanied by soreness, itchiness and a feeling as if the bed is too hard to lie down on. Arnica helps reduce the blue-black spots and also prevents the formation of pus.
- Apis Mellifica: Bed sores that are rose coloured and accompanied by a burning sensation and pain on the spot that worsens with touch can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may also have a desire to uncover the affected limb or area to reduce the burning and pain.
- Carbo Veg: Bed sores formed in areas where the skin turns blue due to cold but where the skin simultaneously sweat excessively can be treated with carbo veg. This patient may also complain of itching that worsens with warmth and towards the evening. In some cases, these sores may also bleed.
- Arsenic Album: Ulcers that give off an offensive discharge can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. Such ulcers are often also quite painful and this pain worsens at night and with the cold. The person may also be weakened by the ulcers.
- Silica and Hepar Sulph: Bed sores that are filled with pus can be effectively treated with silicea. In cases where this pus turns bloody, hepar sulph may be prescribed. In such cases, the patient may also complain of extreme pain and sensitivity around the ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.